3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Favorite clothing you're looking forward to? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/160804-favorite-clothing-youre-looking-forward.html)

huggamouse 01-08-2009 03:22 PM

I'll have to buy something, but for the short term I'd like to get into my skinny set of jeans, seeing as I have so many, just lying about, taunting me.

heather88 01-08-2009 03:40 PM

I have a joker shirt that I got from hottopic about 4 months ago. When I got home I realized that it was too small! I really want to be able to rock that shirt with some jeans when I lose enough weight to fit in it without my belly sticking out!

DRose 01-08-2009 03:42 PM

I would really like to fit into my size 8 jeans. For some reason I can fit perfectly into a couple pairs of my size 8's but not this one pair. They're all Old Navy too :?:

Oh and also, a year ago I got this adorable black dress. It fit me kinda tight, but then I gained 30 lbs. It is so cute too, it looks like something from the 50's or 60's. It hugs my curves the whole way down to just below my knows, has a small belt that buckles around my waist, and near the neckline is this fabric white flower. I'll have to show you one day.

They both should fit well in about 15-20 lbs. I can't wait!

LandonsBaby 01-08-2009 03:51 PM

My old uniform from high school. I mean, I'm not actually going to to where it out or anything. But I look at it now and it's soooo tiny. I want to be able to wear it again. I kept it because it's such a symbol of my childhood years. Navy blue jumper, handmade by my mom. I wore those things for 13 years.

LynseyLikes2Lose 01-08-2009 04:00 PM

I want to be able to take my kids swimming in a cute suit and not worry about how I look the whole time.

I also want cute jeans. Size 8 seems about perfect to me. OK, maybe 6. No idea what I'll be wearing when I'm at goal. No idea what goal will be either though. LOL!

Oh, and my cousin is getting married in September and I want to wear a cute dress. I always go with pants and sweaters or something not too dressy and I want to rock a cute dress. Maybe I can even find one in the junior back to school stuff. I'm so excited!

sm177 01-08-2009 04:14 PM

looking good in clothes has been one of my main sources of motivation! this is the smallest i've ever been so i don't really have anything to look forward to, but i'm hoping to get a cute pair of shorts with a nice tank top this summer with no muffin top! and also a bikini which i have never in my life attempted to wear

jahjah1223 01-08-2009 04:19 PM

Short shorts!!

HayleyNZ 01-08-2009 04:26 PM

I would love to be able to buy a bra off the rack that fits me, instead of having to buy ones on the Internet.

When I reach goal, I can't wait to wear a short little denim shirt in summer. I want to wear cute jackets in winter. I want to wear singlets and not hate my arms. Most of all I would love to get into some HOT workout clothes- the tight lycra mini short things and a halter bikini type top. That would be smokin'!

Can someone tell me what the average size is of US women? And what is considered the 'perfect size'?

In NZ the perfect size everyone wants to get into is considered to be a 10. Sizes vary from 10, 12, 14, 16 are normal sizes. 6 and 8 are for skinny people/12 year olds and 18 and 20+ are plus size. Our average size is 14. I am having trouble determining your sizes against mine! THX

MeganBeth 01-08-2009 05:06 PM

I'd love to be able to buy a bra in a regular store...but for now I'd be happy to fit into my 6 weeks after baby clothes that no longer fit :(

hiimnatalie 01-08-2009 05:09 PM

I have an old pair of size six CK jeans that are no longer in style, but i so want to just fit into them again!

aware210 01-08-2009 05:19 PM

In about 20lbs.. i guess around 130.. i'm really hoping to fit into these 2 pairs of jeans. One is a pair of light wash normal jeans..size 9 in juniors... i bought them because i had another pair of the same jeans in a darker wash that fit really well... but for some reason these jeans didnt fit me at all..and now i cant even get them past my thighs.. so i really want to wear those jeans and look good.
And a pair of black jeans that i can get on now, but have serious muffin top with.. those should fit right in another 10-15 pounds too i hope.. they are the only black jeans i own and i really want to fit into them. Besides that i have this cute little pair of panties with a cupcake on the front and they say sweet cheeks on the back.. that dont quite fit right.. so i would like to be able to fit into those too.. among alot of other things hangin in my closet.. Like this shirt thats says "stop staring they dont talk" across my boobs, but i'd need to get down to 110 to wear that one.

aware210 01-08-2009 05:22 PM

in america perfect is unattainable.. the hollywood starlet that rocks the double 0 maybe.. i dont know of the perfect size here. The perfect size is what looks best on you i would say! My perfect size i think will be a 2 or a 4.. well if my hips can get smaller than a 5 that is.

OnlyWomanInTheHouse 01-08-2009 05:25 PM

I want to wear my pre-pregnancy clothes again!! :o

Vahla 01-08-2009 05:45 PM

I have two things.
One I managed to fit into tonight and I was so frakin' chuffed, my neon pink candy raver flared trousers that I bought years ago for Notting Hill carnival.
The second is the sexiest pencil skirt in the world and it's just outta my reach.
Those are the only things I own that I can't wait to fit into, everything else is a shopping spree waiting to happen!

WarMaiden 01-08-2009 05:54 PM

20 years ago, when I was in college, I bought a vintage little black dress which is probably from the mid-60s. The dress is maybe a little older than me--so over 40 years now. It hugs all my curves and makes me look like a total bombshell, and will fit me again at approximately 160 pounds. It's been hanging in my closet waiting for me for something like 18 years--though I did fit into it briefly again about 15 years ago. I'm hoping/planning to wear it at New Year, 2010.