Old 12-29-2008, 10:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Default ***Weekly Chat Dec 29th- Jan 4

Good morning ladies! I am back!

I had such a great time! My flight got delayed on Saturday night in Dallas so I got to spend the night with my brother. I didn't get home last night til 11 and was up at 5:45 and still on central time and my car wouldn't start this morning. lol I was like welcome back! But then it did start and I made it to work. I think I'm going to post a thread about my trip..... It was so good to be back in the south. I miss my family but I know this is where I'm suppose to be for awhile. I missed everyone!
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:24 AM   #2  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

good morning ladies
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:33 AM   #3  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Good morning ladies. Do you know is anyone going to start the January Fitness Challenge Thread? Not much going on here Monday as usual... I had a good weekend though. Ran the hardest and best I ever have on Saturday then lifted last night. Ate pretty decent maybe just a little too much on the snacky side. Tonight I am planning on going to the gym to run, then swim. Making it an early night as I didn't get much sleep last night.

hwga - Ooooh I love your city avatar pic. I'm small town living at the moment, makes me homesick lol. Glad you had a great time, too bad about the car. Definitely a reality check...
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:53 AM   #4  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

HWG!!!!!! You are back!!!!! I can't wait to hear about your trip~

A good weigh in this morning girls. 251!!!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 11:21 AM   #5  

That's awesome Heather!!!! You go girl!

Steph- you're so disciplined! You are such a motivation for me! I haven't talked to you in a while!

I'm sitting here in CA and all I can think is everyone talks funny. lol they are probably thinking the same of me! I only worked out once my entire trip! My hip has been hurting and I'm not sure why... too much sitting? I was in first class last night for my 4 hr flight, that was amazing and no cost to me!
Old 12-29-2008, 11:28 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Ooh...first class? That's awesome

My nieces and nephew are now back home in their respective states and it's so quiet around the house now. I miss them so much!! However, I got right back into the gym routine starting yesterday and I already feel a lot better! 45 minutes both days on the elliptical and some arm work with the weights.

I have the rest of this week off from school and I am so excited to do absolutely nothing for the whole time!!! I plan on hitting up the gym every day (weather permitting) and maybe go shopping at some point this week.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 11:37 AM   #7  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

OMG OMG OMG. I just got home from the gym and hurried up and turned my computer on to check my email because I was waiting to hear when I could schedule my 3rd interview, and no email. Not even like 10 seconds after that they called!!!! I have an interview scheduled for tomorrow morning at 845!!! EEEEEE!!!!
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 11:41 AM   #8  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Yay Bee!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:15 PM   #9  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

YAY! my new WW POints calculator/tracker just arrived at my post office this morning! YAY! IT SHOULD BE AT MY HOUSE WHEN I GET HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm excited because i have a book to write things down in and it takes up room in my purse... this is the calculator AND the book thing in ONE! BUT ELECTRONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it tells me how many points i have left and everything.
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:03 PM   #10  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

HWGA- Girl I missed you! I can't wait to see some more pictures and hear all about your trip I totally need a vacation!
As for me things are going pretty well...I weighed 198.8 this morning...so that's 1 lb down from Wednesday...hoping to be 197 by Wednesday..we'll see though that's a lot to lose in a couple of days
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:10 PM   #11  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

omg I'm so glad the "holidays" are almost over. I am so tired of drinking and eating! I hate being social. In january I am going to be such a hermit people will think I've disappeared. I don't want to see any of my family again till next year.
But things are going really good with the boy. And him and my son get along really well and share many of the same interests *ahem* like taking stuff apart and not being able to put it back together and snoring like dueling chainsaws.
I wasn't around at all last week. It was a hellacious week at work and at home. Too many parties and waaaay too much food. I'm at 164 this morning. So I gained two lbs over the last two weeks...BAH! But I missed everybody insanely. And now that all the damn holiday food is OUT of my house I can re-focus myself.

HWGA: You got to fly first class? you lucky duck. I always try to get the free upgrade but it doesn't always work out for me. I didn't work out last week either, unless you call cleaning working out...
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:29 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/129

Height: 5'4

Grrr. I knw I should be happy, but it seems that in the last week all my clothing doesn't fit. All my pants i can pull up or off with out unbuttoning them, they literally sag off me , and my shirts are all too baggy now. even my bras are to big now ( I was a 36 DD , so I don't mind my boobs shrinking a little!) Think is, I HATE buying pants. In fact I would rather go bikini shopping than jean shopping.

I have an hourglass figure, so pants never really fit me, and belts just pucker and look horrible on me. I'm holding out till I loose 10 more pounds before I force myself to go jean shopping. thank good for long shirts and yoga pants.
hiimnatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:30 PM   #13  

Isn't it crazy how you can miss people you've never met? But I realized how much being here and y'all mean to me.

B- I'm so proud of you! You're doing such a great job and being under 200 too!!!! Major props girl. I'll get the pics up when I get home.

Ghost- I feel you girl! I ate pretty much what I wanted but in moderation and came back with 1/2 suitcase full of spices and mixes of cajun food. I'm going to exercise when I get home. I'm glad things with the boy is good. Have you met his family?

Chel- Yes, first class! I thought I was living it up! Coach was over booked so they just bumped me up and I didn't even know it! It was a 4 hour flight so it was the best flight I've ever had. It was so comfortable.

I feel a little weird b/c one of my closest friends and also an ex. Really hurt my feelings and made me mad. It was like he thought we could pick up from like 3 years ago. I hate it when people say one thing but their actions tell a different story. I know that I need to let him go and say goodbye forever but it's so hard! I'm not sure what to do.

Oh and I forgot to tell y'all! I shopped at Victoria Secret for the first time ever!!!!! I bought two bras, 38DD!!! I'm so excited. I never thought I would be small enough for there!

Last edited by Here we go again; 12-29-2008 at 01:32 PM.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:36 PM   #14  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

HWGA- funny you should mention..I am on Victorias secret website right now. That is my favoritest store ever...if all else fails buy me something from victorias secret lol! ANYTHING really
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:41 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/129

Height: 5'4

I wish they had Victorias secret up here in canada! You can get it shipped up here, but I wish we had the stores here. I think when i get to my goal, I might have to go across the line for some american shopping!!
hiimnatalie is offline   Reply With Quote