Old 01-06-2009, 03:08 AM   #46  
Little Black Dress Bound

S/C/G: 192/181/135

Height: 5'5"

On a woman- I like a pear shape, nice big booty and round hips but small upper body w/ small perky boobs.

On a man- Height. I don't mean tall string beans either. I'm thinking tall well filled out men. I saw this guy at Nike the other day who was about 6'5, well filled out but not too muscular or fat and I couldn't stop starring.

On me- I think I have a sexy back/shoulders
DRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 03:21 AM   #47  

on a man: strong big hands and arms. i like that my bf has thickened out a bit over the years, he used to be a really skinny defined muscley guy but now hes a bit thicker but still defined. mmmmmmm

on a woman: totally the thick curvy figure if i could have any womans body i'd totally have beyonce's or jlo's.

on myself: i like my face and although my feet are kinda wide and messed up, they're really small looking and i like them. lol.

if i were to get thinner i've been told i'd have the hourglass figure which i'd totally dig, so i guess i like what i have, i just want it more proportionate? i've never been a fan of the tall in slender type.
redchase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:08 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 76.2/76/58kg

Height: 5ft6/1.67m

Men: I like a tall masculine body and a fabulous smile, that's my DH then

Women: I really admire women with long and lean legs and thick&shiny hair.

Me: According to a lot of peope, I have really good skin and nice boobs My partner likes my hair, he says it's "angel hair" because it's blonde and soft.
tiggy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:35 AM   #49  
I will do this.

On a man -- I have a thing for hands, hair and hip bones.

On a woman -- HONESTLY, confidence. No matter what the size if she holds herself with confidence I think that is sooo sexy. And I like butts.

On me -- I like my butt, boobs and eyes.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:07 PM   #50  

Height: 5' 8"

on a man: I luv that "Triangle" look too and nice shapely arms. But I think I'd have to pick Thighs. A guy with scrawny thighs is gross! Get that boy to do some squats with heavy weights!

on a woman: I love the waist, probably cuz I'm an apple shape and will never have those model-proportions!

on me: I like my legs. I can show them off and distract people from my fat belly cuz my legs are lean esp when I get to the gym regularly!

Sun_Flower2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:21 PM   #51  
Persevere! You can!

S/C/G: 234/178/134

Height: 5'5"

On a girl, I like sexy shoulders and collar bones. God I can't wait til I have a gorgeous collar bone.

On a guy, I like muscular arms, especially forearms.

On me, I like my waist. I have a disproportionately small waist and when I breathe in and put my arms above my head, it looks quite small and nice.
georgiad is offline   Reply With Quote