Old 12-15-2008, 06:01 PM   #31  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdaybaby View Post
kelli: I know for my boyfriend, I don't think he is ever going to change. He only worked 25 hours the whole month becaue I threatened him that if he didn't start working on a regular basis, that I was going to break up with him by March. Then he said March wasn't enough time, so we decided on a new cut off of June. Ever since we decided to extend it until June, he hasn't worked AT ALL. He hasn't worked even 1 hour since November 20th. I love him, but he really is a f*cking loser...he's 25 and he still lives with his dad, doesn't work, doesn't get his classes done, and smokes weed habitually. And on top of that he treats me like crap half the time. He NEVER goes out with me or takes me on dates. And when he DOES get money, he WILL NOT pay for me EVER, unless it's like under 5 dollars. I ALWAYS pay for him.

If I was an outsider looking in on this, or reading my post, I would be like "Vday: break up with that A**HOLE!"

it's just so hard!

oh sweety i AM saying that. My guys an *** sometimes because he doesnt do what i ask him to or forgets to clean up or doesnt act affectionate with me but he treats me like gold, works 45 hours a week and takes me out/buys me gifts.

maybe i am asking to much of him?

and caligirl - honey, throwing up is never good it does so much damage to your body xxx
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 06:11 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

I didn't think Cali was saying that she made herself sick like throwing up. I thought she was saying she ate stuff she wasn't suppose to and it made her sick. I know she has a sensitive stomach.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 06:22 PM   #33  
Gotta Lose to Win

S/C/G: 300(+).not sure. 160

Height: 5'4"

CALI-- Ahh, okay!! I just googled them and nothing close to me =[ but im going to keep trying. its been 7 months since I had a job.

HWGA-- Thanks for the welcome!! Haha!! That would of made it fun for me too!

Well I just thought about this, and in the 7 months I've been out of work, it would of been perfect timing to work on getting into shape! No worries tho, I'm tryin now!

Last edited by CrazyHopeful; 12-15-2008 at 06:22 PM.
CrazyHopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 06:22 PM   #34  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

HWGA: No I straight up asked her if she MAKES herself throw up and she said yeah. She said she felt guilty about eating too much and was thinking about her black pants, so she made herself sick on purpose.

CALI: what do you say? Are you MAKING yourself throw up on purpose, or is it just coming up?
vdaybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 06:22 PM   #35  

Height: 5'9"

CrazyHopeful - Cabo body I don't care!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 06:24 PM   #36  
keep on truckin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl98 View Post

I had a kind jacked up weekend food wise. I didn't binge, but I couldn't seem to keep from making myself sick...twice. I'm so pissed at myself right now because I didn't even eat that much, but I was all hyperventilating thinking about getting into those black jeans and knowing I shouldn't have had that extra piece of cornbread--it had to go.

This just means I'm going to be extra careful of what I eat for the next two weeks because I'm being triggered easily.
This sounds like on purpose, such as in bulemia. cali said she was "triggered easily", and was hyperventilating thinking about the jeans, so "it had to go."

Last edited by vdaybaby; 12-15-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:25 PM   #37  
Gotta Lose to Win

S/C/G: 300(+).not sure. 160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvja View Post
CrazyHopeful - Cabo body I don't care!
LOL!! Right!?!? Im hoping to have a flat stomach by then!
CrazyHopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 06:25 PM   #38  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

Saddly, HWGA, that's what I meant.

V-day: no, I'm not bullemic. It haven't made myself sick in a while, its just I'm stressing over new years and I don't feel like I can eat anything without it going straight to my thighs or my butt. Whenever I eat too much...which I haven't been doing, I tend to want to get rid of it as quickly as possible. But I can usually fight the urge because I hate wasting food. I wasn't as strong as I wanted to be this weekend.
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 06:27 PM   #39  
keep on truckin'

Cali: If you are making yourself throw up on purpose, such as by putting your finger down your throat, that is bulemia.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:32 PM   #40  

If I did it regulary, that would make me bulemic. In 2006, I had a problem with it becuase I lost 50 and put 30 back on and made myself sick on a regular (a couple of times a month). I don't do that anymore because I know what it can do to me and again, I hate wasting food. I havent had any problems in a minute, but I'm stressing over not losing any weight as of late and the jeans, and not losing the 60 I wanted to lose this year...like I said, I had a bad weekend.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:36 PM   #41  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Ok so I am really super freakin' excited. I found out I am a true graduate today, did the whole ceremony Saturday but all my grades were not in till today. I have been sweating a class all semester and I found out I made a C. Praise Jesus hallelujah and all those good words. I am breathing a 5 year sigh of relief right now.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 06:39 PM   #42  
keep on truckin'

Cali: Okay, I'm sorry. I am really not trying to be rude or mean or anything. but you don't have to do it ALL THE TIME to be considered bulimic. Even if you did it once in a while, it is still bulimic behavior. It is really not healthy. Throwing up to lose weight or get rid of unwanted food is bulimia. I am really not trying to be mean, but if you are posting that you are throwing up your food on purpose on a healthy weight loss site, then you can only expect concern.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:46 PM   #43  

I get it, v-day. I'm not tripping, and I know you probably think I'm in denial or something. my sis says it's bulemic tendencies. So yeah, I get the concern.

But I know that I had a problem; I didn't say I was never bulemic, I'm not saying I was...just that I had a problem that I no longer have. Sometimes I slip up...but oh well, the weekend is over, I know what triggered it and I have to stay away from it.

Last edited by caligirl98; 12-15-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Old 12-15-2008, 07:20 PM   #44  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Hello ladies! How was your weekend? Mine was enjoyable. 2 hour delay today, WOOT! WOOT! So, I (actually my husband) hid my scale last week and I hopped on today to see a 4 lb loss! Now, if you follow my weight saga, I was at a low of 255, hopped on one day to see 260. It stuck for almost 2 weigh ins. Today I am at 254, a new low!!! Love me a good weigh in...

Cali- We all make mistakes. I'm here if you need me. Nuff said!

HWGA- You dang hottie you. I am so jealous that my 5'10", 254 lb body isn't near a 16 yet. 18's are just now perfect! Keep working!

Bee- Dum, Dum, dum, dum. ddduuummmm, ddduuummmmmmmmmm (the grad march) !! Yay for you!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 07:54 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Two hour delays are wonderful things!!! LOL We had one originally on Friday, but then they changed it to a cancellation. I've said this before, but I definitely look forward to snow days and two hour delays much more now as a teacher than I ever did as a student!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote