Old 12-15-2008, 01:22 PM   #16  

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyPaula View Post
im feeling a little low right now.

I only give my fiance like ONE bill to pay each month and ive just found a letter which tells me he hasnt paid it for 4 months.

this is really the straw that broke the camels back for me, i even sat him down last night and told him how unhappy i am right now with him. i have jsut asked him not to come home tonight.
I'm sorry....
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:46 PM   #17  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

thanks hun.

he says it has been paid he even has the online banking receipts to prove it.

im just mad he stuffed the letter in a drawer and didnt bother to call them and then tell me about it.

Last night i told him that the passion has gone, that i actually dislike him at times. There is no romance and he never tries to do *stuff* if you catch my drift anymore.

I am sick of nagging him about the same stupid stuff, not cleaning up after himself, being lazy, never being grown up about money. blah blah im bored of hearing myself say it to be honest.

Does everyone get to this stage in relationships?

the thing is i dont know how much of it is me being over sensitive as im really not in a great place emotionally right now. I came off anti depression meds a while back and think i shouldnt have BUT that being said im wondering whether my weight issues, bad skin oily hair, crappy periods and moods arent connected in some way.

i called and made a doctors appointment this thursday but it sucks right now i feel so helpless and lost. i guess the good thing is that im not a comfort eater.
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:53 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 190/155/135

Height: 5'3"

hello all: I'm newer to this area of the forum. Seems like a good bunch, I think I'll stay for a while...

HWGA: Sounds like a nice weekend! Did you at least have a little fun getting lost? LOL

Paula: I'm sorry to hear about your fiance. I hope things, whichever way they go, work out well for you!

Luvja: Its nice that you still get the 2 bags. And I think 2 bags for 10 days is a horrible challenge!!! I hope you find a good job quick as I agree, job hunting STINKS!!!!

Carcar: Its also rainy and windy here.. started out at 52 degrees. We're down to about 45.. colder, and windier and rainier

Cali: that's good that you have the warranty for your treadmill!! My husband doesn't believe in warranties.. and I go back and forth. Some things these days are worth it to not pay the extra and just get a new one when it breaks...but other times, they work well!

Ghost: Some days I'm the same way. I wake up and I feel bloated and just know that I don't WANT to know!! Its painful to see the scale go up!!

So far, I like it here. I think this area will help me stick to the track of losing some weight.
anything you'd like to know about me?
tdiprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 05:21 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Paula: are you dating my boyfriend? i didn't even give him a bill to pay I pay them all and he gives me the money for his half, all he has to do is take out the trash and he's forgotten for the last 7 weeks. 7! seriously? He does clean up, but only because I freak out on him if he doesn't. I'm at the point where I can't take it anymore, he says he loves me and will do anything to keep me but they're just words, never anything to back it up.

HWGA: I creeped your facebook too, hottie. I sent a box to CA today, I bet it comes while you are gone. I'm irish as well, my I'm named after my grandmother who's maiden name was Kelley, and my dad's side was O'Martin, we just dropped the "O" when we sailed west! I know nothing about my heritage either except that we eat cornbeef and cabbage and love beer, which is good enough for me!

Ghost: I'm glad you got caught up on your cardio after missing it so much last week! Sexytime...

luvja: I'm totally jealous of your vacation. I'm packing as well but I'm just going to Kansas City, lol. and I'm moving, not vacationing, so its much less exciting. I'm not exciting at all.

cali: I'm pretty excited to see some pics of those black pants-- and I'm glad to hear your covered under warranty. how do you get the thing out of the socket if it broke off in there? Sounds dangerous.

I'm sitting here procrastinating packing once again. I did run all my errands though and that took a solid 2 hours. I'm having some serious issues with my car company and I'm about to break their face, other than that I'm doing pretty good. We're anticipating a huge snow storm tomorrow and I don't get my uhaul until the morning- which means I have to be completely packed and get it loaded up ASAP so I can get moving south before it hits. Lucky me. I move into my loft on Wednesday! I couldn't be more excited about the fitness center right now because ours is closed for break so I haven't done diddly squat since last week.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 05:24 PM   #20  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

PrettyPaula: I am in the EXACT same situation. I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years, and we have already broken up once before (for a week!). We have no passion, no romance, we argue all the time. I don't even think we like each other anymore. And on top of that, he is a total LOSER! He works maybe 25 hours a MONTH at the most. He is 25 and hasn't even finished his general ed for college yet. He is taking one tiny lil communication class, and he only works like 20 hours the ENTIRE month. I am in my MASTER'S program, and work 25 hours a WEEK. I work more in a week than he does in a whole month. I am SOOOOOOOOO ready to break up with him. Break ups are so hard though aren't they? Maybe we can both break up with our men, and then console each other. We deserve better!

Cali: what do you mean you made yourself sick??? Are you making yourself throwup??

~Well, as for me, nothing is really going on except for the man problems that I typed to Paula. I just "broke up" with a best friend of 6 years, so I am really scared to break up with my boyfriend of 3 years. I REALLY think it needs to be done though. I just need to be strong and do it. It's just so sad because it is christmas time. It is NEVER the right time though, so I just need to do it!!

And I lost 2.4 pounds this week!

Last edited by vdaybaby; 12-15-2008 at 05:24 PM.
vdaybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 05:24 PM   #21  
Gotta Lose to Win

S/C/G: 300(+).not sure. 160

Height: 5'4"

Default Also New(ish) LOL!

Hey Everyone!! I'm new to this forum. and I love it!!

HWGA-- That sounds awesome!! And hopefully you had fun while you were lost.

LUVJA-- Woo-Hoo!! I would be excited to go to Jamaica as well!! I want to go to Cabo, but I want my "Cabo" body first. Hehe!!

CALI-- What?! Thats sooo not cool!! Dang treadmill!! LOL!! For me job searching is really hard right now because of the damn economy!! Not only that but I only have a background in retail. Not much help when I'm trying to apply for Front Office jobs. As far as your weekend, the next day is a new day. Just be more careful!

BLC-- I hate those pesky TOM!! I feel tired, I want to indulge in chocolate all the time, I'm either crying about every little thing, or I'm pissed off at the world! Working out is always a **** no when its my TOM, but then I have a guilt trip later about it when im done with it. So I would say to you, do lite exercises during that week. It's better than nothing. :biggrin:

CARCAR-- Sad thing is, is that I should have my TOM during christmas!! Merry Christmas to me right? LOL!! Weather here is rainy, cold, and windy. I LOVE IT!

GHOST-- AHH!! Staying up for two days?! I dont think I can last that long! LOL! But I do have those days when I want to clean everything in sight!

PRETTYPAULA-- I'm sorry about that! Guys can be kids at times. Hope he does a 360 for your sake!

TDI-- The people here are awesome!! They are like my second family! Been here off and on for 2 years. They will def give you advice, encouragment, listen to you, and that kick when you need it! I wouldn't dare look for a new site!

Last edited by CrazyHopeful; 12-15-2008 at 05:27 PM.
CrazyHopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 05:33 PM   #22  
Stepping Up

well tonight i told him not to come home and he has text me a bit, saying he has spoken to his mum who has basically given him a good talking to and made him realise what an idiot hes been.

im currently debating whether to let him come home tonight or not?
Old 12-15-2008, 05:36 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

This is the best thing I've found to make myself do whats right for me: Do you honestly think, despite of everything he says, that he'll change his ways? Do you feel like he would have half the things going for him in life if it wasn't for you? My bf has consistently tagged along while I succeed at everything and I'm sick of it, I need someone who contributes to my life, not take from it. Think about that- as hard as it is, sometimes its just never going to work out.

Last edited by kelli32; 12-15-2008 at 05:37 PM.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 05:39 PM   #24  
Stepping Up

in all honesty, i KNOW he has succeeded, he has come on in leaps and bounds since weve been together, this last few months he has just slacked off.

its all coincided with me getting a higher paid more stressful job with more hours and i need him to pick up the slack.

i love him dearly, i just need a little more right now for where i am in my life and i think he could give it, he just needed a big jolt.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:40 PM   #25  
Gotta Lose to Win

S/C/G: 300(+).not sure. 160

Height: 5'4"

Pretty-- I would personally make him really sit and marinate in it. thats just me tho. haha.

Vday-- It is hard. I've had my bestfriend for 4 years, and we have just been fighting ever since I moved back to California. He just got used to me not hanging out with him for a year and a half, that when I did come back it was extremely wierd. We are trying to work it out, but dang it, IDK how many times I considered "breaking up" with him an option. As far as boyfriends go, that has to be a DEF tough one. And yeah, especially during the holidays is extremely tough too!

Best of luck to both of you! =)
CrazyHopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 05:48 PM   #26  
Stepping Up

i think that relationships do get hard sometimes, but the test is whether you can work through stuff. i think if people tried harder at that less marriages would fail.

that said, you shouldnt flog a dead horse, and this is the only chance he will get!
Old 12-15-2008, 05:51 PM   #27  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

Kelli: I used needle nosed pliers and hoped for the best. I didn't kill myself so that was good.

v-day: yeah, that's exactly what happened. Tis something I fight with every freaking weekend!

Crazy: welcome to the board! Woohoo, another CA person. HWGA, our numbers are growing. *insert evil laughter* Oh Crazy, BTW: when I was looking for front office jobs, temp work was really helpful. No matter what, folks always want receptionist and office assistants. Try seeing if there is a Kelly Services in your area. They worked really well for me.

Ok, back to work. Ack, it's freaking storming over here.
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 05:51 PM   #28  
keep on truckin'

kelli: I know for my boyfriend, I don't think he is ever going to change. He only worked 25 hours the whole month becaue I threatened him that if he didn't start working on a regular basis, that I was going to break up with him by March. Then he said March wasn't enough time, so we decided on a new cut off of June. Ever since we decided to extend it until June, he hasn't worked AT ALL. He hasn't worked even 1 hour since November 20th. I love him, but he really is a f*cking loser...he's 25 and he still lives with his dad, doesn't work, doesn't get his classes done, and smokes weed habitually. And on top of that he treats me like crap half the time. He NEVER goes out with me or takes me on dates. And when he DOES get money, he WILL NOT pay for me EVER, unless it's like under 5 dollars. I ALWAYS pay for him.

If I was an outsider looking in on this, or reading my post, I would be like "Vday: break up with that A**HOLE!"

it's just so hard!
Old 12-15-2008, 05:52 PM   #29  
keep on truckin'

CALI: you make yourself throw up??? do you consider yourself bulimic then?
Old 12-15-2008, 06:00 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Td- I actually enjoyed being lost a bit. It took me an hour to actually realize I was lost. I was just cruising to my music and just jammin.

Crazy- Welcome girl. Irish pubs are so much fun... I think it was the 4 drunk people trying to river dance that really made it fun. lol

Kell-thanks for the box! Yay! I hope it gets here before Friday, but I doubt it. Yay for being Irish! I told my mom I went to an Irish pub and she went into this long thing about how out of all her kids I look the most Irish and she was glad that I was able to hang out with "our people". Of course in my head, I was thinking um these people are all from CA. "our" people are country folks from Arkansas, but I knew better than to say that.

Cali- We are slowly taking over!!!!

Pretty- I don't know what to tell you. I've taken a year of not dating... so I'm actually glad I have no drama. lol

Ghost- I just wanted to say hi!
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote