3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   OT: Facial hair... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/158247-ot-facial-hair.html)

carcar05 12-09-2008 08:57 PM

OT: Facial hair...

not the hot kind...

I have little coarse hairs under my chin, WTF?! I never used to have these. They are NASTY! I think it's because I've gained so much weight, HAHA probably not but I'd like to think that when I'm thin again they'll go away too, nasty little buggers. I want to be rich so I can get them lasered off... I am so grossed out by them!

Do you have nasty facial hair?! We should start a club, lol

jahjah1223 12-09-2008 09:00 PM

Thank god i don't ! haha but i would suggest waxing!

luvmyinnerdemon 12-09-2008 09:02 PM

you too? I hav those same stupid little hairs, im always pulling them out waxing the, i never got them though until after i had my babies, which was also when i gained weight, so i dont know if thier from the weight gain or hormone changes.

Beautiful Ace 12-09-2008 09:03 PM

I have the stach. Comes from the lebanese side of the family. I nair it. I also have one chin hair... well on my second chin. it's thick and when i found it, was very long.

DRose 12-09-2008 09:04 PM

I have darker hairs all over my neck and under my chin. I've been overweight most my life, and I noticed them about 2 years ago when I was 17.

Beautiful Ace 12-09-2008 09:07 PM

Oh, and I have hair on my toes...

carcar05 12-09-2008 09:08 PM

HAHA you girls are so funny

Mine came after the baby too-- interesting observation... :)

RememberHowToSmile 12-09-2008 10:00 PM

I have them too. It sucks, I pluck and shave them. I've tried waxing them but I haven't had much luck. I think I'm going to ask my plastic surgeon after I have my surgery for the prescription cream to get ride of them.

PrincessHoagie 12-09-2008 10:03 PM

I get it, but it is from my PCOS or Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. I get lip,chin, cheek, chest, and belly hair yuck!!!!!! I'm OCD about it though, so as soon as one pokes up it gets plucked. I'm constantly feeling all over my face to make sure one hasn't popped up. Lucky me!

Skittlez 12-09-2008 10:06 PM

lol I have a few, I always pluck them though. I'm SOOO self conscious about all my hair, even my arm hair which I don't even think is that noticable but it still bugs me >.>

Smiling_Sara 12-09-2008 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful Ace (Post 2489646)
I have the stach. Comes from the lebanese side of the family. I nair it. I also have one chin hair... well on my second chin. it's thick and when i found it, was very long.

I have that also.

stellart 12-09-2008 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful Ace (Post 2489646)
Comes from the lebanese side of the family.

hah nice1. i hear you. i'm mediterranean and middle-eastern....

i have one weird random hair that i find sometimes on my neck. and then i have all these light little hairs everywhere. it's like goose down or something. i can't tell if ppl can see them or not. one of my many nicknames from my bf is "mammal" bc i have tiny hairs on me, like other mammals. i haven't decided whether or not this is offensive yet... :o

vdaybaby 12-10-2008 02:28 AM

I have toe hair! I shave it

sunflowergirl68 12-10-2008 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful Ace (Post 2489652)
Oh, and I have hair on my toes...

I think EVERYONE has hair on their toes. At least their big toe. I have a little on the tops of my feet and my big toe and I just shave it off in the shower.

But thank GOD we're not men.... men are HAIR-RY! My boyfriend has such hairy feet and ingrowned hairs everywhere. It drives me nuts.

Elwing 12-10-2008 02:32 AM

I don't have facial hair, just some stray eyebrow hairs that I pluck out when they disappear. My nastiest hairs are in the nipple area (wtf?) and I also recently developed a tiny "stairway to heaven" on the belly. I don't know where it comes from and I don't want the damn thing! Shaving takes good care of it though.