Old 12-10-2008, 08:54 AM   #16  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Both sides of my family is quite hairy so having excess hair for me is normal. However, since I have lost some weight some of it is not as noticeable. But I am glad you mentioned because I will have ensure that it is all gone for my grad weekend this weekend. I don't any of that stuff showing up in pictures. ewwwww
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:31 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 145/137/116

Height: 5"4

lol@ the topic.

Urgh, I have a few very sturdy chin hairs too - pretty much what you'd expect to find in a beard really. I've been plucking them for years now and I think one of them is now gone for good, but the others are pretty resillient!

Also, although the hair on my head is very fair and thin, I somehow have really thick hairs on my legs... even after wazing them for 5 years now! Sometimes I wonder if I have too much testosterone or something :s
Especially since Im also a real apple shape. Is that a weird thing to think?
neeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 11:28 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 317/317/140

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwing View Post
I don't have facial hair, just some stray eyebrow hairs that I pluck out when they disappear. My nastiest hairs are in the nipple area (wtf?) and I also recently developed a tiny "stairway to heaven" on the belly. I don't know where it comes from and I don't want the damn thing! Shaving takes good care of it though.
Ok I have both of those issues you talk about. Seriously why I have a happy trail I don't know...I like to blame any stray hairs I find on PCOS...lol.
Brandyc100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:29 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 229/206/1??

Height: 5'2"

Mine came after I had my baby too. Actually I think I noticed them when I was preggo??

I usually just pluck them or I use Sally Hansen Cream Bleach Hair Remover!
AngelMae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:38 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Default LoL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellart View Post
hah nice1. i hear you. i'm mediterranean and middle-eastern....

i have one weird random hair that i find sometimes on my neck. and then i have all these light little hairs everywhere. it's like goose down or something. i can't tell if ppl can see them or not. one of my many nicknames from my bf is "mammal" bc i have tiny hairs on me, like other mammals. i haven't decided whether or not this is offensive yet...
Love those middle-east genetics. I swear to god if I didn't do a whole body wax every other week I would look like those werewolf kids down in Mexico. I haven't seen the upper lip or unibrow hairs in years, probably because I wax or pluck stray hairs obsessively. You should have seen my eyebrows after basic. For some reason they wouldn't allow us to keep tweezers and I lost like half my eyelids to that forest. I have freakin' sideburns that I wax, and I also have to wax my knuckles. Got hair there too.

I've thought about asking my mom if i'm actually her lovechild with Bigfoot, but she would probably say yes and i'm not in the mood for her cheeky comments.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:01 PM   #21  
Abe's Mom

S/C/G: 196/142.8/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NishKitten View Post

I've thought about asking my mom if i'm actually her lovechild with Bigfoot, but she would probably say yes and i'm not in the mood for her cheeky comments.
hilarious!!! had to laugh at that one--- and damn it---thats why white girls have it so much better--- us middle eastern girls get that nasty hair everywhere and its so damn dark---whereas white girls usually have it so light that you dont see it or dont have it at all--- (i'm not picking on white girls!! just making a point) anyway--- i did that so called laser surgery on my face cause i freakin have it in the stash the beard area and the sideburns---and you know what the stash still gets a few stray hairs like maybe 5 or 6 hairs and the side burns are mostly done gone but the beard area only got pushed down to my neck---yes i didnt use to get it on my neck but laser surgery did that where it pushed it down so no it didnt go away it just shifted down! and bleaching does not work!! it just makes them more noticeable it seems

and dont get me started on the legs and arms -- have to keep them constantly shaved and the lower back ewww!!! even places i cant reach and dont wish to mention--- i even used to get made fun of for it (high school is cruel like that)
princess2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:14 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 219/219/180

Height: 5'5

Hmm...I get the little black ones on my chin too. I noticed them last year after I had gained weight! It seems like a trend???
LindzyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:21 PM   #23  
Mentally ready

S/C/G: 314/266/165

Height: 5'8

I took place in a study about weight and one of the questions was "do you have hair in odd places"... ahaha So yeh, I think weight may have something to do with it.
Beautiful Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:21 PM   #24  
Lazy runner deluxe

S/C/G: 168/142/142

Height: 169 cm / 5'7''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyc100 View Post
Ok I have both of those issues you talk about. Seriously why I have a happy trail I don't know...I like to blame any stray hairs I find on PCOS...lol.
Haha, I thought I was the only girl with those problems. Guys are supposed to have hair there. Not us! When I first signalled the stairway I said out loud to myself: "Well that's great. Finally I have a body I don't mind being seen, and now all kinds of other nasty surprises appear, and I don't want people to see those either." I'm glad the nipple thingies are usually covered (I pull them out too).
Elwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:27 PM   #25  
Mentally ready

S/C/G: 314/266/165

Height: 5'8

You guys have nipple hair... try this on for size... Every single pore/where the hair is, has a white head, on the under side of my boob.... ahaha clearasil maybe?
Beautiful Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:26 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Default LoL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Ace View Post
You guys have nipple hair... try this on for size... Every single pore/where the hair is, has a white head, on the under side of my boob.... ahaha clearasil maybe?
Maybe the dark side of your ta-ta's isn't getting enough circulation...? You could lift them up and tape them in place (one strip one end stuck over the nipple, and the other side stuck to the back of your shoulder) then walk around topless to let some fresh air get to them?

I am laughing so hard at this thread.

When I took my friend to get her first brazilian wax she made me go into the room with her. When the waxer came in (the same lady that does mine) my friend asked her bad it was going to be, and Ms. Cha gives her this huge smile, points at me and says, "Nobody worse than her yet. Very thick, lotta hair." I was mortified.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:40 PM   #27  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

NishKitten
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA that's like something from a movie, that's hilarious.
carcar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:17 PM   #28  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

OMG NISH!!!!!!

As for the hair everywhere, blame it on hormones!!!!! I have PCOS and get it toes, chin, shoulder (wtf?), and have hair many other places. SUPPOSEDLY, as you lose and your body chemistry returns to normal, so SHOULD the hair.

But we all know that things don't always work as they are supposed to, now don't we?
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:56 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 365/270/160

Height: 5"11'

Oh goodness, I have this problem too! I always thought it was because I have a lot of Cuban in me (Though you could never tell by looking at me...) turns out it's because weight puts stress on your reproductive system, especially if your like me and like to do the lay down on the bed to zip up jeans torture. When there's extra stress on your lower abdomen your estrogen isn't released properly sometimes and then you have the little hairs. I have them on my chin and over my lip...and my eyebrows are beasts if I don't wax them. Course last time I got them waxed the lady waxed right through the middle and gave me a bald spot brow. Maybe I should stick to letting them grow! J/k.
TheTinGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:03 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

I got my mom an appointment for her first waxing experience on Friday! I'm so excited I'm going to pay for it myself lol. She's NEVER waxed or plucked her eyebrows, how crazy is that. They don't look THAT bad for not having done it before but I think its time.

I however have always done my eyebrows and then I somehow got coerced into waxing my lip one day at the salon. I now have to do it regularly, ugh. I also have hair on my toes but not too many strange places I guess, I feel like I have abnormally long arm hairs but they are blonde so no one knows.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote