Old 12-04-2008, 01:01 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

I have also been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately and it's been great to read this thread.

Although, I am not a mother (but hope to be in the future) I was a business owner as a makeup artist working in Hollywood so I can completely understand that stress and endless hours that go into creating and maintaining a business. My business didn't end up working out (for many reasons I won't get into) but just the experience was invaluable to me. I believe that everyone on this Earth is given guidance as to the course that their life should take. I encourage you to just go for it and see what happens.
Digging Deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:44 PM   #17  
Losing weight - Toning up

S/C/G: 159/128/120

Height: 5'7"

i'm sorry i don't have any advice to help you but i want you to know that your children will think of you as a good mom as long as you want to be a good mom to them like now.

My mother is working full time. She doesn't do any housework or cooking (we have ppl do it), but i can always feel her love through every moments she talks with me, how everyday she ask me "how is your school today? any fun?" - and even if i come home late (usually 10-11PM), my mother still come to see me and ask "how is your day", and if i wake up every morning before she goes to work, she will still always ask me "what do you want to eat? i'll make it for you". And everytime we do anything together, we always discuss things like adults and adults (not like kids vs mother). I can feel she respects me and love me as much.

So you don't have to stay at home with your kids all the time to be able to show them that you love them and you're a good mother. Just try to spend times talking to them everyday, ask them how were their days and what are their plans tomorrow they'll know that you love them and care for them.

Last edited by Annita; 12-04-2008 at 02:45 PM.
Annita is offline   Reply With Quote