Old 11-17-2008, 02:13 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl98 View Post
I'm so damn distracted today. Been here for 4 hours and I don't think I've gotten anything done. Why am I checking my e-mail every five seconds like I'm popular or something?
I'm doing the same thing too! lol But news flash Cali- you are popular.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:15 PM   #32  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

Old times? Like three weeks ago? LMAO!

15 years, we went to high school together, and we dated a little bit in high school, so I'm not kidding when I say this guy makes me feel young again.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:19 PM   #33  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

I'm distracted a lot today too. I'm supposed to be cleaning my house!!
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:20 PM   #34  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
Old times? Like three weeks ago? LMAO!

15 years, we went to high school together, and we dated a little bit in high school, so I'm not kidding when I say this guy makes me feel young again.
Exactly! lol Well, actually it's been since before you want a vacation. I'm telling you this chat room is not the same without and Cali too. lol I'm sure the others girls are going to think we're hogging up the weekly chat. We may have to look into an exclusive chat thread. lol I'm just kidding! I love all the girls on this chat thread.

So he makes you feel young? *wink wink* That's awesome. Does he have long term potential? Has he met your son?

Leigh- I'm glad that you are on here too. I have so much work to do, but I really don't care at this point. lol

Last edited by Here we go again; 11-17-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:25 PM   #35  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

Yeah, I'm supposed to be earning my pay check...whoops! Is it lunch yet? *looks at clock* 2 more hours...

BTW: I am like addicted to that low cal Progresso soup right now. I can feel satisfied with out feeling guilty. Very nice!

Ghost: makes you feel young again?!? You're 29...you are young. Guh!

Leigh: When you finish cleaning your house, feel free to take a road trip and do mine...I've been very neglectful as of late.

...back to work...for real this time.
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:49 PM   #36  
Are we there yet????

James is up from his nap now so I must depart and watch him pull himself up time and time again. So much for cleaning my house
Old 11-17-2008, 02:51 PM   #37  

Quote:
Yeah, I'm supposed to be earning my pay check...whoops! Is it lunch yet? *looks at clock* 2 more hours...

BTW: I am like addicted to that low cal Progresso soup right now. I can feel satisfied with out feeling guilty. Very nice!
Cali- do you have a camera on me or something? I brought progressive low cal soup for lunch today. lol that's too funny.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:05 PM   #38  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

Cali - Loving the Southwest style vegetable! YUMMO

Leigh - ditch the cleaning, take a mental health day!

Why am i craving peanut butter?
misstraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:14 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Default If you're always hungry, some help :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20nine View Post
As a side note, I have been so hungry the past couple of days. It seems no matter what I eat like 2 hours later I am hungry again. This morning I had a bowl of honey nut cherrios and milk at about 630, and then I get out of class at 9 and my stomach is going RAAAAWWWWRRRRR feed me. So I had an apple and now starting to get the hunger pains again. Ugh this is really getting old.
The answer to hunger is eating protein and some fat with your carbohydrates at every meal. You don't need a ton but protein/carb together will be key in helping you feel full longer. For example, try 2 eggs and toast with a glass of milk for breakfast and beware of cereals. Cereal can be packed with sugar and lack fiber and complex carbs. Also, I would die if I only ate an apple for a snack. Try cottage cheese and goldfish crackers as a snack. Best of luck to the ladies and I hope that this helps you feel more full and stay on track!
Digging Deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:27 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Wow, this thread moves frickin' quick sometimes! I was MIA last week due to a huge amount of travel and working from home. My company is in the middle of a merger and move so everyone is running around like a chicken with their heads cut off. Thank-fully, b/c of the merger I'm up for a promotion, which is kinda cool. I'll be the Lead Trainer with 2 trainers working under me. Unfortunately....no one seems to want the 2 training positions. So I'll be a supervisor with no one to supervise! But hey, it should still come with a raise!!

I went out and bought a food scale this weekend. I'm super excited to use it. I think I'm going to make some WW individual chicken pot pies tonight to take for lunch this week.

My boss is heading round the corner, better get back to work. I'll be by later to do personals.
shantroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:28 PM   #41  
I'm a khaleesi!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here we go again View Post
So he makes you feel young? *wink wink* That's awesome. Does he have long term potential? Has he met your son?
He's known my son since he was born! lol! Small town. His mom gave my son his first piece of candy when he was about 9 months old. And yes, he has great long term potential, owns a house, nice truck, good job/work experience...

Quote:

Ghost: makes you feel young again?!? You're 29...you are young. Guh!
Tell that to my wrinkles and my gray hair! I hear ya on the progressive, thats some good stuff. Today I'm rocking the kikkoman shiro miso soup...again...so good and one packet is 35 calories. Tons of sodium though...I use more water then suggested. But, I don't have salt issues and frankly, some days I almost pass out standing up too quickly becasue my blood pressure is so low naturally.

Last edited by ghost; 11-17-2008 at 03:30 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:49 PM   #42  
Are we there yet????

my son is throwing a tantrum because he doesn't want to go down for his afternoon nap. He'll be alright but it's still a little nerve wracking to have to listen to it

I'm supposed to be cleaning because my mom and brother are coming to visit for thanksgiving. I don't want to look like I live in a cluttered mess. My house isn't dirty, it's just cluttered. But I don't want it to look like I just cleaned it, you know? It's a weird balance that I'm going for
Old 11-17-2008, 03:55 PM   #43  
I'm a khaleesi!!

Lol leighish! I have clutter, but I hide it well. I have three bookshelves in my livingroom and I made fabric panels for them, just took a nice flat sheet, cut it to fit, used seam tape and an iron to hem them, and hung them on the shelves with velco tape from the grocery store. It cost me $3.00 total and the clutter is hidden and everything looks so much neater now.
Old 11-17-2008, 04:29 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I need to learn how to hide my clutter well I have so much crap in my room and nowhere near enough storage to hold it all in! haha My goal is to hopefully go through everything and do the "Have I used this in the past 6 months? If not, toss it!" game.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:32 PM   #45  
I'm a khaleesi!!

I also have the benefit (curse) of having a spare room...it is piled with crap! But, I can just close the door and nobody can see it...lmao!