Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 03:31 PM   #181  

S/C/G: 245/Ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

Hi guys!

I hope you don't mind that I'm posting my final weight Sunday night instead of Monday morning. It's just that I have a ridiculously early start tomorrow as I'm off to a client's again and I won't have access to the Internet again until Tuesday evening. I won't have time to come on here before I go tomorrow either

Anyway, unfortunately I have to report a maintain this week. I'm not really surprised, I kind of ate whatever I felt like when I had my cold and didn't do any exercise during it. I'm glad I didn't gain anything though

Well, now that this challenge is over I'd just like to say a huge THANK YOU!!! to you all for being so fantastic and supportive every week! I've really enjoyed this challenge and I hope there are more to come ladies and keep up the good work!
Old 12-15-2008, 06:32 AM   #182  

S/C/G: 350/350/170

Height: 5'9"

big congrats elwing!!! way to go!!

like anti, i am posting a maintain for the week. not surprising after the last few days of no exercise and not staying on plan. tom was of no help!

thanks for being an awesome team! we did great!! i'm so proud of each of us!

hope to see you in the next challenge and around the boards, keep up the hard work!
Old 12-15-2008, 08:28 AM   #183  
Lazy runner deluxe

S/C/G: 168/142/142

Height: 169 cm / 5'7''

I am 142! 2.5 lb loss this week! You were a great team... sadly I won't see you back for another challenge, I'm at my goal weight now and I won't burden any teams with members that will not lose.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:15 AM   #184  

S/C/G: 143.8/131.2/120

Height: 5'7''

I have a maintain! Elwing that is soo great! Thanks guys for all the support. I only lost 3 lbs but w/o this challenge, it probably would have been a gain of 3 lbs! So that is better than nothing! Thanks again and I look forward to the next challenge!
Old 12-15-2008, 10:23 AM   #185  

S/C/G: 200/184/150ish

Height: 5'11"

I've just got a maintain to report too. Congrats to everyone for the weight lost.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:39 AM   #186  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwing View Post
I am 142! 2.5 lb loss this week! You were a great team... sadly I won't see you back for another challenge, I'm at my goal weight now and I won't burden any teams with members that will not lose.
Congrats on reaching your goal weight!!! are you as scared of the maintaining part as i am? and im not even there yet lol
Old 12-15-2008, 11:06 AM   #187  
Lazy runner deluxe

S/C/G: 168/142/142

Height: 169 cm / 5'7''

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahjah1223 View Post
Congrats on reaching your goal weight!!! are you as scared of the maintaining part as i am? and im not even there yet lol
Oh, yes I'm definitely scared of maintaining. I'm afraid that I will slip back into my old habits and gain it alllll back. And december with all of its celebrations probably will not help either. For help, I'm contemplating making another appointment with the dietician that I also saw when I started losing. I guess she can give me some tips and cues. When I went the first time, at first I thought that it had not helped me much. But after all, having the opinion of a professional gave me really the confidence I needed to keep going.

On another exciting note: I probably have a little job for in the christmas holidays! I can't work next to my study because I have a full time internship. But at the general practicioner's place where my mom works they need someone to enter all the medical histories of the patients into a computer. I can do it from my parent's home (where I'll be a lot during the holidays anyway) and it's probably doable to do it in my 3 holiday weeks. Extra money, here I come .
Closed Thread