S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Oh, and I started a BLOG! Check me out!
Old 11-17-2008, 05:35 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 233/217.8/170

Height: 5'6''

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyra View Post
Motiv8me, I'm sorry to hear you had to go to the hospital! I really hope that your health continues to be okay!

Also, I think we are supposed to use your overall goal weight, which it looks like from your ticker is 170. So you have a total difference of 67 lbs. We'll add all the weights together and next week figure out what percentage we've lost based on our total weight loss for the week.

Sorry for the confusion!
Old 11-17-2008, 05:51 PM   #18  
Joggernaut

S/C/G: 172/165

Height: 5'2

Checking in for BLUE TEAM:
(4 of 6 members checked in)

Starting Weights: 814.2
Goal Weights: 590
Difference: 224.2

Like I mentioned on the main thread, when I wake up Tuesday morning, it's about 2 pm Monday in the Western time zone in the US so whatever weights have been posted by that point will be counted each week. WormwoodDoll and Mxgirl737, don't be discouraged, just post your weight next Monday and that can be your starting point.

My first day was pretty good. I ate 1790 calories, which is so-so, I'm so short it should be under 1500. I also exercised for 25 minutes on the treadmill and did 4 weight machines at the gym.

Today (Tuesday) is already off on the wrong foot, I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back asleep for hours, so when my alarm went off to go to the gym, I hit snooze. After work I am going to a restaurant, so that's double doom. I will bring my gym clothes with me so after the restaurant I go straight to the gym. Do not go home. Do not collect $200.

My goal for the week is 3 lbs. I felt kind of bloated from TOM when I weighed in and with being mindful of calories and exercise again, I feel like I could hit 163 (which would finally break below 164!!!). Plus it helps to be competing!

Good luck ladies! (I think we're all ladies.....)

Go BLUES!
Old 11-17-2008, 07:20 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 208/208/135

Height: 5'3"

224.2 pounds. We be there in no time!

beaka: Thats so bad that the healthiest thing on the menu is wings and fries. I'm so glad I don't eat out that much. I wouldn't last long!

joyra: Hope you manage to stay on track. I'm going to go to the gym after Weight Watchers tomorrow (Tuesday) rather than thinking I can treat myself to bad food.

I've noticed that some of the other teams have little team banners in their signatures. Does anyone have any ideas for one or can do all that photo editing stuff? I had a go at one but its pretty basic.

Have just spotted how late it is (past midnight!!) so I had better get off to bed.

Good luck with day 2 everyone!
Old 11-17-2008, 11:32 PM   #20  

Joyra: Best of luck today! Eating out can be hard. Just make the best choices you can.

Angel D: How do I add that banner? Did you make it yourself?
Old 11-18-2008, 08:20 AM   #21  

C'mon team! Where my blue people at? I got on the scale this morning and it said 233!!! 233!!!

Didn't get on the elliptical last night, but I did some walking on my Wii for 30 minutes.
Old 11-18-2008, 08:54 AM   #22  

beaka: Yep I made it myself. I couldn't think of any funny slogan to do with blue so just went for a straight forward blue team theme. I have it on my photobucket account but I think you can upload files directly from your computer into your sig so just right click on it and save it.

It was just a something I quickly put together last night. We can always change it if any of the other blues are more imaginative than I am.

I didn't weigh myself this morning but I have my weight watchers weigh in tonight so will find out then. The only problem is you always weigh more in the evening and the ww scale isn't in my bathroom so they prefer people to wear clothes!

I've been good food wise and had a very yummy chicken salad sandwich and soup at lunch. I've also been moving a lot today at work. Lots of going to talk to people rather than emailing or calling them.

Annoyingly I won't be able to make it to the gym tonight but am going to start my 30 day shred to get a bit of biggest loser motivation. I've heard its quite hard work so I'll let you how I do afterwards if I make it out alive!!

Wow long post. Had better get back to work!
Old 11-18-2008, 08:56 AM   #23  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey ladies!
We've got a couple of stragglers still wanting to join in, and blue team hasn't taken in any extra peeps yet!
I know it's a pain to re-adjust your numbers once you've gotten them in, but we have a girl named blackbeltchica (sp?) who's going to join your folds. Please adjust your numbers accordingly in the main thread, Blue Team Captain... I'd really really appreciate it.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:14 AM   #24  

Hello to all,

Day 1- My trip to the emergency room kind of screwed up my day 1. I was so exhauseted from all the meds they gave me i could not do anything.

Day 2- Good luck to everyone!!! I am hard at work today with all my little ones (im a teacher). My goal is to get to the gym around 5opm today and have a healthy dinner.

Baeka, Congrats!!! U go girl!!!!
Old 11-18-2008, 10:17 AM   #25  

Quote:
Originally Posted by motiv8me View Post
Hello to all,

Day 1- My trip to the emergency room kind of screwed up my day 1. I was so exhauseted from all the meds they gave me i could not do anything.

Day 2- Good luck to everyone!!! I am hard at work today with all my little ones (im a teacher). My goal is to get to the gym around 5opm today and have a healthy dinner.

Baeka, Congrats!!! U go girl!!!!
Im sorry , I just noticed I spelled your name wrong! I must still be a little doped up (lol).
Old 11-18-2008, 10:20 AM   #26  

My goal for this week is 5 pounds. I know......I have really high expectations. Its gotta be the teacher thing.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:56 PM   #27  

Angel D: Good luck with your weigh in! ANd I'll try to add the banner later when I have more time.

motiv8me: Thanks! And take it easy on yourself. We definitely do NOT want you back in the ER.

Today's good so far. I had oatmeal for breakfast. Spinach/muchroom/tomato/olives salad and vegetarian chili for lunch. I'm soooo pumped right now. I had to park on the 3rd floor for a meeting and took the stairs. I'll probably walk some more on my Wii tonight. I have community service after work today at a soup kitchen, so I'm sure I'll be moving around a lot there too.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:28 PM   #28  

Beaka
Congrats to u again. I am ashamed to put down what i actually ate so far, but here goes.......... since i forgot my lunch I ate the school lunch, which was nachos(beef and cheese) I feel so guilty because it looked really fatty, but I was STARVING because I SKIPPED BREAKFAST THIS MORNING. I know skipp ing breakfast is a huge no no for most people who are dieting. But I tend not to eat in the mornings because I do not have an appetite.

I PROMISE to eat a healthy dinner after my workout at the gym!!!!!

Last edited by motiv8me; 11-18-2008 at 03:36 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:51 PM   #29  

motiv8me: Our goals are super close, so I'm right there with ya

I had to kinda train myself to eat breakfast. Sometimes now, I'll have a luna bar. They're between 150 and 200 calories, but they're pretty filling and have a lot of carbs and protein. Eating something in the morning will definitely keep you from getting that starving lunchtime feeling. Besides, when we're starving we eat whatever we can get our hands on. I keep healthy snacks in my office. Maybe you can get some fruit and other healthy snacks to keep in your backpack. This was how I survived grad school. I had long hours and no money for the union everyday (no meal plan).

Last edited by beaka; 11-18-2008 at 03:52 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:52 PM   #30  

Good evening Blues and welcome to the team blackbeltchica. Come on in and say hello!

Beaka - Well done on that loss. I must have missed that post earlier. Hope we can all keep up with you

I'd lost a pound as I wasn't totally on the wagon last week but its one off so I'll not complain. Next week will be different! I did day 1 of my 30 day shred after and that has pretty much wiped me out! I'm not surprised they lose so much weight on the Biggest Loser as Jillian is tough! Thankfully my dinner could be microwaved as there is no way I could cook after that.

I'm with you guys on breakfast. I find it hard to eat early in the morning but I am always starving by 10:30am and thats when my will power tends to go

Last edited by AngelD; 11-18-2008 at 05:02 PM.
Closed Thread