Old 11-09-2008, 12:25 AM   #16  
getting back on track!!

It's amazing what people will believe. Right after my husband and I got engaged he came to visit me at the store where I worked. As he was hugging me one of our regular customers came in and said "Is this your fiance?" I looked at her with a straight face and said "Actually this is his best friend so if you ever see him in her could you not mention this." She gave me the strangest look and left. It was so funny!
brandy922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:15 AM   #17  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

HAHAHA! I used to have an English Mastiff. Try buying 6 bags of dogfood for a 230 lb dog. Oh the Questions... I'm loving the comment about the googling the dog food diet HEHEHEHE
misstraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 01:34 PM   #18  
Ashley

That is really funny. You really do wonder what people are actually thinking.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:57 PM   #19  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Heeeheeeheee. I love the "Here's Your Sign" jokes. That one was awesome. Seriously, you should GIVE that one to Bill Engval, because it's amazing.

"So I'm driving down the highway and there's a transport truck stuck under an overpass. And I couldn't help myself, I was like, 'Ye get yer truck stuck?'
And the guy just looks and me, and says, 'Nope, I was delivering that overpass, and I ran outta gas.' Heeeeere's your sign..."
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:32 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Nish- my pooch is only about a year and a half. We've got another solid 6 months of growing. He's a pit bull and he's already really large for his breed, so I'm hoping he's almost done. I actually live in MO and I'm from a really small town, I bet I know someone who knows someone who can do that for me too! Is it messy though? Like something I wouldn't want him to chew on in the house? Cause I'm moving to a condo with no yard

Jel- I wonder if he'd take it.. or I could tell Ron White and he could use it during the part where they make fun of eachother at the end of their shows. He's my favorite- cause he's always wasted. lol.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:33 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 230/148.5/145

Height: 5'6''

hahaha oh mys so funny girls...
here check out this hilarious cat video on youtube...there are some similar ones by the same guy...they crack me up!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffwD...eature=channel
angelanicole23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:13 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Default No mess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelli32 View Post
Nish- my pooch is only about a year and a half. We've got another solid 6 months of growing. He's a pit bull and he's already really large for his breed, so I'm hoping he's almost done. I actually live in MO and I'm from a really small town, I bet I know someone who knows someone who can do that for me too! Is it messy though? Like something I wouldn't want him to chew on in the house? Cause I'm moving to a condo with no yard
Puppy will make sure there isn't any mess left, trust me. The butcher who cut them for me used to leave a thin layer of meat, but smoked it was kind of like beef jerky so even if it did flake off, it vacuumed up just fine. Normally my pup would lick it up anyway, or he would chomp on it in his bed so I didn't worry about it. I had white carpet too, and never ended up with any mess that some of that foaming carpet spray and a vacuum couldn't get out.

It'll save you a ton of money if you find someone who will give them to you, and keep your li'l lockjawed buddy busy for at least a week. Any grocery store that has an in-house butcher should be able to procure them, they'll just be raw. Then you can take them home, put them in the oven at 175 degrees for about six hours and then let them cool off outside overnight. That dries them up pretty good too.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:08 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

awesome opossum. I told the dog, he's drooling already

Last edited by kelli32; 11-09-2008 at 11:09 PM.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:29 PM   #24  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelli32 View Post
Jel- I wonder if he'd take it.. or I could tell Ron White and he could use it during the part where they make fun of eachother at the end of their shows. He's my favorite- cause he's always wasted. lol.
"Hey man... hey... if one of the engines fails, how far do you think the other one would take us?"
"..... all the way to the scene of the crash. Which is handy, cause that's where we're headed. I bet we beat the paramedics there by half an hour..."
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote