Old 11-06-2008, 11:37 AM   #76  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

caligirl - aren't compliments wonderful, wifey material huh? Now you can die happy right jk

kelli32 - Shake that no good man jk. I got into my first marriage while in college. My ex hubby sounds a lot like your bf. I was a bit more responsible than him even at that age. He loved to play video games and let me take care of him. Blah we got married and when I grew up he didn't. I am a firm believer of making sure everything is right and not settling. I can relate to you having to walk around knowing your not going to be with him anymore. I don't envy you for having to do that for 5 weeks though. I did it for 2 days and it was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. YAY on the 4 day weekends!

Chele - NKOTB thats a blast from the past, I'll revert with you lol. Good job on hitting the gym!

RHTS - Yuck I hate it when I can tell I'm getting sick. Congrats on being a calorie counting diva! Thats AWESOME about the jeans don't you love little victories like that!

HWGA - You worked out in the morning, your my hero! Good job!

Leighish - You poor thing. I am sure you will look great but if not just reschedule your session. Your photog will thank you for A. Looking great for their portfolio and B. Not getting him/her sick lol.

jelbb - Thats so sad about the bf and his duties with his sis. I cannot even imagine that. It would be very hard not to be there to hug him as you said. Your too funny exactly like me with the boob nightmare. I finally have a decent rack and I am sure it will be the first thing to go lol.

As for me:

Can we say tank? Wow. I don't even know what to say. I went out for dinner and drinks with hubby and a friend last night that was in from out of town. I ordered a hickory burger and two martinis not to mention waffles fries that I dipped in ranch. WTH? If I'm not going to be on board with this whole getting healthy/hot/skinny thing what is the point? I weighed in this morning and gained back the lb I lost last week. Put on dress slacks and started muffin topping out of them. Hrmmm.....

It has to stop. There is absolutely no reason for it. But it has to stop. TODAY! I'm going to the store on lunch to get some food that is actually good for me and I am hitting it hard at the gym tonight. After that I have a wedding album that I have promised clients would be completed by Thanksgiving. Hubby will be watching the Bronco game so its the perfect time for me to get it done and not feel like I'm missing out on "us" time.

On a happier note I just started a brand new ad campaign on theknot.com to boost my wedding count for next year. I have heard from other photogs that they don't even have to do other advertising, they get such a good return on their investment with theknot.com. I'm really excited and crossing my fingers.

Here is to a healthy and On plan day ladies, we can do it!
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:59 AM   #77  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

I hope to be able to catch up with all you ladies this weekend. I have been through one of the worst school weeks in probably 2 years, and spare time is non existent right now. I am off to study for the 2nd part of my exam today. Ugh brain overload.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:34 PM   #78  
Lazy runner deluxe

S/C/G: 168/142/142

Height: 169 cm / 5'7''

Bee20nine: Good luck with school and exams and everything

Stephanie: To a healthy and on plan day! It sounds like you are ready to kick your butt back into the wagon. We all have our slip ups every now and then, the most important thing is that you don't let it discourage you. Just like you do!

Iconised Ghost: *fingers crossed* my boobs have gone from 90D to 80D and I hope they stay that way... I hope boob shrinkage passes me? Please?

Jelbb: Glad you have heard from the boy again. Even though you did know that it was probably inattention, it makes for some uneasiness. Great compliment you got! I can understand that it totally made your day . And, sorry about the boob shrinkage . At least they'll maybe jiggle less when you workout? (Though that is hardly any comfort at all...)

Shantroy: All that busy running around should also count as exercise. Right?

leigish: Aww.... I hope you get better soon! And you can always pump up a smile for the picture and go on being miserable again after that.

HWGA: Whow, I am so proud of you! I could never do that.

RHTS: I hope you arent getting ill . And grats on the jeans!

HeatherMCG: Your story about your principal made me boil a bit too. What an a$$! I hope you don't forget to throw some nasty thoughts at his office when you pass it. I wouldn't worry too much about your period. Maybe it hasn't really started up yet. They are odd things; don't listen to anything and just do what they like.

Edit: I had totally forgotten to write something about myself too . Well, I ate a chocolate muffin today, because I really really wanted it, and could fit it in with my calories (1400 total). So no problem there; it was just delicious. And I had great classes today, one of them suturing for the first time. I am apparently very bad at it but it is so much fun!

Also, I decided to do a new workout tonight: aquarobics. I am on a student sports plan so that there are classes every night I can go to. I usually just go to the swimming hours but JM led me to believe that I could maybe do something else too. Aquarobics is great! I am totally going to do it more often. It is so silly that it is fun. I didn't have much trouble with the exercises. And the instructor was this enormous black guy who demonstrated all kinds of silly dances with great enthusiasm. Also, it took an hour, which is nice, because I usually exercise for half an hour and then call it a day.

I just hope I am going to lose some one of these days. I have been at the same weight for more than 2 weeks now. It would be motivating to see the scale tip down. Still, I have got a healthy BMI now, so it is to be expected that I won't lose as fast anymore. But, just move, damn thing!

Last edited by Elwing; 11-06-2008 at 03:42 PM.
Elwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:03 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

It's been a busy busy day!!! My uncle's funeral was today and it was, of course, sad to say our final goodbyes. My aunt Emmie is one of my heroes I swear. She held herself together so well and only got really emotional once while at the casket and they were playing taps (My uncle was a veteran of the Korean War). I was ok until the eulogy and then watching all the grandkids carrying the casket. It was unreal seeing some of my little cousins though because I swear the last time I saw some of them, they were 10 years old and now they're all old enough to drink!

In about 30 minutes, we're leaving to go to the New Kids concert!! I am so excited. We are going to Providence, RI to see the concert and today was when there was a huge accident on the major highway that gets to Providence and it was just reopened almost 12 hours later. I think we might take a different way down there!

We are going out to eat before the concert, so I have skimped a bit throughout the day on calories since restaurant food always has a ton of calories. I could totally take a nap right now though.....I think I'm emotionally drained from earlier today.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:01 PM   #80  
I will do this.

Well, I am stick in the back of the computer lab during my most boring class again, so I thought I would update and get some personals done because I haven't had anytime!! If it weren't for coffee I would be not exsisting right now..

I am doing well. Still staying away from junk food..although yesterday I did have 3 twizlers (75 calories) and 1 snack well cookie (50) at rehearsal. I think I did that so I could feel "apart" because everyone else was eating junk food, laughing and having a good time. I felt odd just standing there without something to eat. I did add those into my calories for the day and it didn't cause me to go over and it also didn't trigger a "binge" or a "f*ck it, I am gonna eat the whole bag" kinda thing so I am proud of myself. It's still a goal not to eat ANY but I am proud that I did enjoy and stayed within my calories.

And WHY does everyone find it nesscary to bring bags of chips, cookies and doughnuts to rehearsal? I find that when I eat my "healthy" foods I have more energy, focus and endurance during rehearsals and school.

I also forgot to bring my apple for my snack between classes and ended up going to the vending machine... I got a little package of snack well cookies for 210 calories and added them into my food plan. Not the best, not the worst. I made the best of the situation I was in and I am going to be proud of that. (What do YOU get in vending machines?)

Chele I am sorry about your uncle. I know that funerals aren't very fun (that's an understatement) and I am sorry you had to go through that. It's funny what you said about your cousins because I am the youngest out of EVERYBODY because no one has had kids yet and they all freak out because I am 22 and it makes them feel old!

Elwing I love your attitude about that muffin! It was good and yummy, it fit into your calories and that was that! You didn't freak out cause you ate a muffin...you prided yourself because it fit into your calories. I love that outlook! Way to go! What kind was it?...Mmmm muffin...

Bee Good luck on your exam!

Steph You can do it! I believe in you! Everyday is a new day and today is YOUR day!

Jelbb My fiance' didn't text me a whole lot when he lived in the UK...perhaps it is a European thing. And believe you me when he was out at the Pubs or it was rugby I didn't stand a chance! Plus - you're hot...why wouldn't he adore you! And that "loosing weight" comment must have felt great!! Like..a warm fuzzy hug..yay!

HWGA Hi honey! I hope you are doing well! Good job on the early morning work out! The thought of getting up at 5:45 kinda makes me die a little on the inside... and I agree with jelbb...you are a sexamuffin...for sure!

remember Oh! I hope you aren't getting sick! Take some EmerginC...I put it in diet cranberrry juice and it's super yummy...and it kicks colds in the A$$! A SIZE 12??? That's so awesome! You must be so dang proud!!

To all the girls I didn't get to I hope you are all doing well and I sending you some

Last edited by Taylor86; 11-06-2008 at 11:00 PM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:48 PM   #81  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Jellb- Your posts literally make me lol. Literally. Thanks for bringing a smile to my day. And as for El Douche shall remain his permanent and forever nickname! Wait till I tell the girls at work... !

I Ghost- Get that swimsuit girl!!! And we want pics..... at least I do!

Stephanie- A wedding photographer.... What an awesome profession!! And GET BACK ON PLAN!!!! (I just thought I give you a little kick in the hiney!) Seriously, sometimes I need some harsh words to remotivate me!!

Elwing- You are totally right on both accounts. El Douche (see above!) has not made an encore appearance. Reason number 1232098457689724375 Why teachers should run the schools and not admins who sit at big desks in comfy chairs. When the heck am I gonna get my cooshy chair? Oh that's right. NEVER!

Taylor- I DON'T GO TO THE VENDING MACHINE! Evil lurks within..... rows and rows of chocolately decadent goodness... I can't be trusted. But seriously, great job on making good choices! I heart your willpower!

As for me.... Does anyone know when I became addicted to poptarts? I am just wondering..?!?! Because I have eaten them everyday for at least the last month. Sometimes even for dinner! Before you guys start reminding me about sugar and carbs. Believe me, I know. But here is my issue. Hubby has been gone for work the past month. We are living with his grandparents right now because we lost our financing when the stock market went to the crapper. So anyways.... Gma cooks. And a fine cook she is. But we are talking the most utterly unhealthy foods possible. Eggs cooked in the grease of sausage, everything fried, caked, salted, or with gravy. In the past I used to LOVE these foods. Now the thought of eggs ala grease is sooo unappealing. So instead of eating that, I know if I grab some poptarts I will be eating 400 cals. So you see, it is my portion control. And, the chocolatey flavors really calm my sweet tooth. (I heart Hot Fudge Sundae!) But, I just never realized how much I am eating them. I bet I get sick of them soon... but for now, it is off for my Smores poptart dinner with a 32 oz bottle of water! But you know what poptarts taste the best with? V8. That's right. The Acai berry V8. Gotta go, I'm starting to drool!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:01 PM   #82  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

I'm starting to think it's allergies! regardless, I still feel like trash
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:16 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Sorry guys no personals tonight but I wanted to check in. My eating was so-so today. I had pizza for dinner by the time my evening class got out I was super hungry. I wore my skinny jeans again today. They still fit good. Otherwise I skipped one of my classes to work on my brief. It's a nongraded course so it really wan't a big deal that I skipped it. But my supervisor made a bunch of edits but said the substance was good.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:42 PM   #84  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone! Unfortunately I don't have much time for personals tonight, either (and I didn't even get to have my daily perusal of 3FC at ALL yesterday, sad face!) but I just wanted to give a "hey-o" to everyone so you know I haven't gone off and left you all, hehe. I'm really looking forward to weighing in tomorrow--and perhaps getting to change my ticker? I have been eating ridiculously healthily this week, so I can only hope that it has paid off... Wish me luck! Hope everyone has a good weekend. Personally I'm so GLAD that it's the weekend that I could care less about what I actually do, hehe, but I do have plans for Saturday. A friend's a cappella group's concert, and then the afterparty! His group is notorious for having craaazy amounts of alcohol at their parties, so I'm slightly nervous about being around all that, cuz I know that (for me) alcohol ingestion --> poor eating decisions. But we'll see how it goes... I still want to be able to have a fun night out, ya know? Hopefully my weigh-in tomorrow will be so amazing that it'll motivate me to keep some sense in my head over the weekend, ha!
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:52 PM   #85  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherMcG View Post

I Ghost- Get that swimsuit girl!!! And we want pics..... at least I do!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:08 PM   #86  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

I Ghost- Well, it was worth a shot wasn't it? lol
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:22 PM   #87  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

yes yes, always worth a shot, you never know. But i wont be releasing that horror onto you unless you do something really terrible to me
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:00 AM   #88  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Hey girls! I've been MIA this week.... I'm going on very little sleep this week, but I got my coffee and I'm making it.

I didn't work out yesterday and won't have time today, but after this volunteer conference I'm putting on, it will be less busier.

Good thing is I weighed 278 today!!!!! This is after being at 279 since October 17th! I'm very excited.... don't know why I'm not losing weight but I'm thankful for the one pound.

I'm sorry girls that I haven't done personals... I'll do a couple.

Heather- Do we need to have an intervention about poptarts? lol I've never been a fan of them so I don't get it, but more power to you. How many do you have a day?

Star- Have fun at the after party! Sounds fun.

Remember- Yay on the skinny jeans!!!! I know that you are rocking them!

Taylor & Jelb- I don't think I've ever been called a sexamuffin.... I think I'm blushing!!!!

Taylor- will power dust coming your way! How's the play going? I'm so envious! I love acting and singing and I haven't been involved in a production for a long time! I miss it!

Icon- girl please! You better get that swim suit and do yo thang girl!

Is Ghost still on vacation? I miss Cali too!
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:26 AM   #89  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

elwing - I love aquaerobics!Its funny all my friends did this when pregnant so I thought it would be nice and relaxing (easy) but by the time class was 10 minute sin we were filling up huge jogs with water to use as weights, these were heavier than the free weights I normally use lol.

chele - How was your concert???

taylor - How about instead of eating junk to not feel left out from them you eat healthy snacks and convert them. Make it seem glamorous... they give you sooo much more energy lol just like you told us. Great job staying away from a binge when off track.

Heather - Yep a wedding photographer. I love it, couldn't do anything else now that I've found my passion. Thanks for the swift kick it did me some good lol. Your too funny with your pop tart addiction... I thought you meant tomato v8 for a second blech...

star2b - That concert and after party sounds fun. I know what you mean about it being hard to make the right eating decisions after a few cocktails.

HWGA - Congrats on the downward slope!

As for me...

Someone give me a halo, I was absolutely PERFECT yesterday. I came in under my calories, ate like an angel, ran and even got some photos done. Not to mention I stepped on the scale this morning and all my bad behavior weight was gone. That means I can actually still be on track if I work really hard until Tuesday. I am determined to have a good weekend. I haven't had an OP weekend since I started working on my weight loss again. I don't have anything crazy planned so there really is no reason for me to go off track...

This weekend I have to finish that wedding album, finish up another wedding and start on my most recent clients wedding. Whew I am going to be wedding'd out lol. Another weekend of sitting in front of the computer! Should make it easy to escape from work and treat myself with a visit to the gym. (Can you just feel my positive attitude? jk)
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:29 AM   #90  
I will do this.

HGWA The production is going really well. We have been off book for 2 weeks and no calling for lines for about another week. I have a costume meeting today and I am SO EXCITED! I also got my makeup done last week and I get to have some crazy age lines!!! W00T! But almost everyone brings junk food to eat and share. It sucks!!! But I pack my apple, organic peanut butter, and light rye crackers so I can eat my things when other people are stuffing their face with doughnuts. Oh, and by the way...you are a MEGA SEXAMUFFIN!

steph I have done exactly that! Everyone loves my rye crackers with organic peanut butter AND my 100 calorie kettle corn. I haven't made my calorie goal for a week because I keep sharing but I am totally okay with that!

Heather Poptarts? I love those darn things but I never toast them! But you are right..they are just sugar and carbs...And I totally understand the grease! My boyfriend cooks an english breakfast. Which is : 2 slices of bacon cooked in olive oil....then 2 sausages (or black pudding)....more olive oil...2 eggs...more oil...2 fried pieces of toast....AND THEN HE SALTS IT.

As for me...

BAH I got my period early even though I am on the pill. I think it happened due to the time change and taking it at a "different" hour...grrr so now I am bloated and crampy! Perhaps this will help my character who is a b*tch! yay!

I right on track eating wise...despite some snack well cookies (but the fit into my calorie count, so I am not stressin') I am eating too much sodium (because of microwaveable dinners...smartones) but counter-acting that lots of water. I am not gonna bang my head again the wall due to some sodium. Somethings you just gotta let go and not stress about...and for that's sodium right now.

Goals I am meeting:
No junk food
No Fast food
Food planning
Eating my own snacks

Goals I am not meeting:
Seeing my trainer once a week.. (Just no friggin time... )

Last edited by Taylor86; 11-07-2008 at 11:42 AM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote