Old 10-31-2008, 02:45 PM   #1  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

Default Weekend Support *31st Oct - 2nd Nov*

well its friday night....
today ive eaten a slice of caramel shortbread and a cake that i didnt want to....
so to compensate i did an extra 20 minutes working out....
crazy i know, but it made me feel so much better....

i think this weekend is going to be a tough one for me....

have a meal out planned tomorrow night....
and my mother insists on cooking a meal at dinner time....
im trying to make it so i only have mixed veg and potatoes!....
with a jacket potato or something tiny and good in calories out!....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:50 PM   #2  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

I don't even want to think about the food disaster that this weekend is going to be. Tonight for dinner I'm either hitting chili's or burger king, unless I find something new and better in the anch airport which is HIGHLY unlikely. But I'm eating good all day for it and I'm looking up cals online so I go in prepared. Geez BK is BAD FOR YOU! I"m going to have to do airport laps to burn some cals.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:48 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 135/132.5/125

Height: 5ft4in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
I don't even want to think about the food disaster that this weekend is going to be. Tonight for dinner I'm either hitting chili's or burger king, unless I find something new and better in the anch airport which is HIGHLY unlikely. But I'm eating good all day for it and I'm looking up cals online so I go in prepared. Geez BK is BAD FOR YOU! I"m going to have to do airport laps to burn some cals.
If I had to choose, it wold be BK. A junior whopper w/ cheese about 400 some odd cals, 250 for a small fry, and a diet pop. A typical meal in Chillis averages 1100 calories, I was reading in womens health. #2 worst restaraunt in america. #1 goes to Outback.
Kataclismic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:50 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 135/132.5/125

Height: 5ft4in

For me, this weekend, I'm working night shifts which inevitably means that there will be lots of chips and ****ty food to choose from. I'm going to STAY AWAY from them. They only make the shift harder because I feel sluggish, carbloated and GUILTY! I'm having a planned "off plan" today, and going right back to the plan when I start work this evening!
Kataclismic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:20 PM   #5  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

god exams make me so hungry >.<
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:16 AM   #6  
Little Miss Random

wooo saturday....
ive worked out and walked bout a mile....
eaten my apple breakfast and worked out again....

bit worried with the two cooked meals today....
one is going to be boiled potatoes and mixed veg (bout 300 cals?!)....
and im eating out this evening, i think im going to plan jacket potato and baked beans (450cals?!)....
hopefully i will be able to resist all the tempting chocolate and creamy deserts!....
Old 11-01-2008, 06:59 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 176/143/138

Height: 5'7

Saturday - well...not the best. Had a rather large night out Friday so today was spent curled up in bed with the BF. Yes, all day. Well except the hour in the morning where I shoveled dirt in the yard until I felt like I was going to spew.

Food was sporadic at best. No breakfast, no lunch...just little nibbles on plain dry foods. Dinner was pork steak marinated overnight in kecap manis and sweet chilli marinade and BBQ'd with ratatoullie (capsicum, mushrooms, onion, tomato, zuchini) and some chicken.

Tomorrow I'm planning a run in the morning and then I have a brunch with the girls. I'll probably have poached eggs on wholemeal toast. I am also going for a long walk with another friend around Mt Ainslie in the afternoon. Lunch and dinner will be sensible - probably left over ratatoullie from tonight

I also have Monday off and Tuesday is a public holiday so this is an extra long weekend for me
Lyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 07:13 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 245/Ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

Well, it's Saturday morning where I am and I have a hangover It's not that a drank a lot last night, I just had a bit of everything. I was quite pleased with myself in a way though as there were a bunch of us round a friend house watching a not-so-scary 'horror' film (The Stuff...dunno if anyone's heard of it...quite amusing) and we ordered pizza. We got 2 massive ones and I somehow managed to limit myself to a slice and a bite so I didn't feel too guilty when I woke up this morning. (Before I could have eaten over half a pizza easily).

I took my hangover shopping with me this morning and everything in the store was so unappealing I ended up with a bottle of shampoo, a melon and a tub of instant noodles, which are going to be my lunch (still 381 cals but I wasn't awake in time for breakfast )

Tomorrow should be ok too, off to see my Nan so as long as I can convince her that I don't need to eat the contents of her fridge I should be ok.
Anti222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:28 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 155/142.6/132

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
I walk laps in the airport too! It can get hard dragging around my carry on, but when I have extra time to kill I figure I need to move since we have to sit so much on the plane. Some airport Chilis sell salads and fresh fruit cups. BK has salads too, and their veggie burger and grilled chicken sandwich eaten without sauces and with less bread aren't too bad either in terms of fat. I understand the airport food dilemma though, I always have to fight the urge to order onion rings at the airport BK.

Sometimes when I'm really prepared, I bring dinner from home when I travel to avoid all temptations.

So far this weekend, I have avoided alcohol with my friends last night so I save a lot of calories there! Now if I can do the drink-in-hand-all-night trick tonight and get away with it, then today won't turn into a calorie bust either.

I have to do laundry and then it's off to workout. It's beautiful weather here today!!!
orthodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:42 PM   #10  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Went out to eat last night at a japanese restaurant, and had a wonderful meal, and it wasnt wonderful to me back. Oil and butter are not my friends anymore. I have had about a 1/4 of my birthday cake (It was soooooo good) and I just had a big grab bag of munchos.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:59 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

I am so excited! For once I'm working out and pushing to run farther everyday and its actually working! Not only can I run over 6 miles now but I've been doing it everyday and I'm down to 170 today!! I don't know if I should change my ticker because thats a 4lb loss in 3 days so I may wait to see what happens tomorrow. But I did weigh myself like 10 times over an hour to make sure lol.

I've been eating really good the whole time I've been on "my journey" but I guess my body needed that extra cardio push to show big results

Last edited by kelli32; 11-01-2008 at 03:59 PM.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:06 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

ok I have drank and ate and everything and I'm still 170.. I'm changing my ticker gosh darnit! At least one thing is working out well in my life!
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:41 PM   #13  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

i just got back from my quarter marathon. It was amazing
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:31 PM   #14  
Little Miss Random

well i went out on 349 calories....
eaten jacket potato with baked beans and a side salad....
i did eat 4 or 5 maltesers and one tiny spoon of icecream....
dont think im much over calorie allowance today if anything at all....
but still wasnt the best....
heres to a strict sunday, no pudding tomorrow lunch time to make up for it!....
Old 11-01-2008, 07:09 PM   #15  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Hey y'all! I definitely need some support this weekend. I made some not-so-healthy choices last night, hehe, so I'm looking to be very very healthy for the rest of the weekend. Slap me if I so much as look at something junky! Lol.

Iconised Ghost - Ugh, exams! I know exactly what you mean!! I had an excess of school-related stress this past week, and all I wanted to do was eat and eat and eat. I even debated buying a bag of Sun Chips to help ease the pain of having to write a paper, LOL (that was my usual protocol for papers last year, after all... ) but thankfully I resisted. You can/will do it, too!

Bee20nine - OMG, Munchos? As in, these Munchos? I freakin' love those things! I forgot they existed! Haha, I dedicate this sudden/completely irrational craving to you... Ps. As far as I'm concerned, nothing should keep you from having cake on your birthday, unless you really don't want it!

Kelli32 - Congrats on getting to change the ticker! Woo-hoo!! I bet that feels amazing. And it sounds like you have been working very hard for that loss, so hats off to you for making all that work pay off! Maybe I should take a page out of your book and do some extra cardio. Schoolwork(/actual work) sucks up almost all of my extra time, but maybe I can fit in a good workout tonight... Hm...

Last edited by Star2Be; 11-01-2008 at 07:09 PM.
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote