S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

no you cant quit us! What would i do without you you're like, a rock to me
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:18 PM   #17  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

My memory fails me, but I'm with whoever said you couldn't stop if you tried because you've changed your lifestyle for the good too much to go back to your old ways.
And, if you quit we'll send Cali over to hunt you down and drag you back kicking and screaming (which burns alot of calories by the way).
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:35 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
My memory fails me, but I'm with whoever said you couldn't stop if you tried because you've changed your lifestyle for the good too much to go back to your old ways.
And, if you quit we'll send Cali over to hunt you down and drag you back kicking and screaming (which burns alot of calories by the way).
lol you're funny! I don't think I've ever thought of having kicking and screaming as burning calories. hmmmm..... Oh and by the way, the size 14's that are coming, hopefully I'll see them before a few months....

Icon- You're so sweet! I see you girls as friends that really can understand the weight loss journey and I would miss you for sure. So I'm not giving up but I have to figure out how to keep going. I can't keep running myself ragged. I don't feel I'm at a place that I can give up something either....

Thank you thank you!!! I think this was my first big, I really want to give up moment.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:38 PM   #19  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

Well, they are coming all the way from where you can *almost* see russia...they will be very well traveled jeans by the time you get them.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:53 PM   #20  

That reminds me of the sisterhood of the traveling pants.... I pay have to "pay it forward" wait a minute that's two movies.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:59 PM   #21  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

I'm local - I could come drag you back kicking and screaming without even going through an 8th of a tank of gas.

Seriously, though - we all have these days. You know what helps me? Stealing some ounce of time for myself. Even if you can't get a whole day off (Heck, I don't REMEMBER my last whole day off), you can steal 20 minutes. That's long enough to put your feet up with a book, shut off your mind and the endless to-do list, and declare that time your own.

It can really help. What won't help? Getting rid of the healthy habits that, more than likely, are providing you with additional energy and pep to get through this heck of an overscheduled day.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:08 PM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalinn82 View Post
I'm local - I could come drag you back kicking and screaming without even going through an 8th of a tank of gas.

Seriously, though - we all have these days. You know what helps me? Stealing some ounce of time for myself. Even if you can't get a whole day off (Heck, I don't REMEMBER my last whole day off), you can steal 20 minutes. That's long enough to put your feet up with a book, shut off your mind and the endless to-do list, and declare that time your own.

It can really help. What won't help? Getting rid of the healthy habits that, more than likely, are providing you with additional energy and pep to get through this heck of an overscheduled day.
lol what's up with the kicking and screaming today? lol You girls are the best!!! I swear. You're right tonight after my meeting, I'm going to read a book and make myself relax. I have to or I'll go crazy.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:11 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

A 14! See, that's why you can't quit!

Do you even know what a 14 MEANS? You're not even plus size anymore. You're like a Lane Bryant size 0, girl!

How can you not want to dance about that? ****, get started on your next goal. I've got some brand spankin' new 7 For All Mankind jeans that are a size 10T with your name all over em' for '09. I forgot I owned them until I was cleaning out my closet recently.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:22 PM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NishKitten View Post
A 14! See, that's why you can't quit!

Do you even know what a 14 MEANS? You're not even plus size anymore. You're like a Lane Bryant size 0, girl!

How can you not want to dance about that? ****, get started on your next goal. I've got some brand spankin' new 7 For All Mankind jeans that are a size 10T with your name all over em' for '09. I forgot I owned them until I was cleaning out my closet recently.
Oh my gosh! a 10? I don't even think that's on my radar, but sure ok! I'm not in the 14's yet. just some 16's, but they are a gift from Ghost since I need new skinny jeans. Wow! That would be a goal for sure. 2009 size 10!
Old 10-28-2008, 05:40 PM   #25  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Listen you can take this as a threat if you want to, but, I have a GPS and I am not afraid to use it. Sure I live in IN and it would take me a while to get to you. But, don't make me go there. I would hate to come and open a can of whoop a$$ on you!!!!

Seriously though, how many times have one of us wanted to quit and you not allowed it? I bet there are at least 5 people on here who have wanted to seriously quit at one time or another and haven't BECAUSE OF YOU!!!

I know because I am one of them. I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for you. Every other time I have tried this in the past I have quit by 2 weeks in. Not this time, and you know why. Because everyday you hold me accountable for my actions and pick me up when I am down. My healthy future owes part of its existence to you.

So now that I know you have that crazy thought out of your mind, you simply must take tomorrow for yourself. If you have to go to work, fine. BUT NOTHING ELSE!!! NOT EVEN US!! Unless of course, we are relaxing!

HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:07 PM   #26  

Heather- Thank you so much! You're kind and I'm glad I talk to you everyday. We keep each other accountable! I was feeling so low today and now I feel all warm and fuzzy.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:15 PM   #27  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

Like Ghost said, don’t make me come up there. And you really don't want me having to drive allllllll the way to Sac...You know CA gas prices are still over $3 a gallon. Not only will I bombard you with quitting clichés like 'quitters never win and winners never quit' you will be filling my tank back up and that is a Promise. And I only take Chevron and you know how expensive that mess is. You will not give up, you here me?
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:20 PM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl98 View Post
Like Ghost said, don’t make me come up there. And you really don't want me having to drive allllllll the way to Sac...You know CA gas prices are still over $3 a gallon. Not only will I bombard you with quitting clichés like 'quitters never win and winners never quit' you will be filling my tank back up and that is a Promise. And I only take Chevron and you know how expensive that mess is. You will not give up, you here me?
Yes maim! I'm not really told what to do very often, so Ima just going to take it. Thanks girl for real!
Old 10-28-2008, 07:22 PM   #29  
150 by my 50th!!!

S/C/G: 341/261.4/150

Height: 5'7"

I have that feeling today too...so I am doing my best to stay busy and not fall off the wagon...I know that "this too shall pass"! Lets hang in there together
Arlene Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:25 PM   #30  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherMcG View Post
Listen you can take this as a threat if you want to, but, I have a GPS and I am not afraid to use it
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote