3rd Year Anniversary Gift?

• My boyfriend and I have been going out for almost 3 years now. Our anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks. I can't think of what to get him/do for him! I don't want to do a card - he like them, but I want to do something more. Any ideas??? I need help!
  • Prepare dinner for him and serve it wearing a French Maids costume.
  • Yaha! Love that idea!
    Yeah, I'd second the thought that guys don't care as much for presents as they do effort. Particularly sexy time effort
  • My bf's and my 3 year is soon as well...I should really start thinking...!!!!
  • I have been with my husband for three years and we always go out to dinner on our anniversary to the restaurant we ate at the night we got married. I personally make gift choices a year round thing, listen to what he is into and what he really wants. We recently took a trip to Vermont and he really wanted a bike jersey from Magic Hat, but we couldn't afford it (have you seen how expensive bike gear is?) Anyway, when I got home, I checked online and I found the same jersey from an online source for half the price. I bought it and put it away for his birthday (in 2 weeks).

I guess what I am saying is not all gifts are right for everyone, but just listen and the right gift idea will come to you.
  • I don't even get my hubby a wedding anniversery gift so I have no idea. We dated for 5 years I don't think I ever gave him anything for an anniversery gift. If I did I can't remember what it is. I am no help.
  • My boyfriend gets a kick out of when I say something like "okay it's sexy time" or "naked time". I just had to say that because someone else mentioned sexy time. Funny.

Is your boyfriend into sports or fishing? It also depends on what you can afford, my sister and I are getting my Dad a giuded fishing trip for his birthday. Or football tickets to a fave team, or even college team would be nice.