3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   In search of weight loss buddy (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/153357-search-weight-loss-buddy.html)

kalafornia 10-06-2008 05:26 AM

In search of weight loss buddy

Hi everyone!

My name is Kristin and I am in search of a weight loss buddy. I am 25 years old and currently in graduate school. I used to weigh 125 but over the past few years have gained around 20 pounds and really want to get back to my goal weight. I am looking for a buddy that wants to check in on a regular basis with diet and exercise.

Hope to hear from you!:hug:

JamieJo 10-06-2008 09:53 AM

I'm with ya! I just started this page over a week ago and it's became my new addiction! I also started the Couch to 5K program which I'm enjoying (and that is crazy to say because I'm so NOT a runner!) They also have fun little challanges on this page like the 5 pound weight loss challange that I got in with. Just check out the new posts and chime in! :)

Weight loss is so funny. I would probably run around naked constantly if I weighed 145 but then again there are the people out there who say that about the weight I'm at. My goal is to get down to 139 by Jan 15th! So I have just over 20 more pounds to go too!

Do you have a diet/exercise plan?

jahjah1223 10-06-2008 10:56 AM

Funny i was 165 not too long ago said the same thing about running naked when i was 145! but now Im 144 and the running around naked is still on hold lol :P

JamieJo 10-06-2008 11:05 AM

Jahjah - Where are you photos??? I love seeing people's changes when they start where I'm at and actually get to where I want to be!

Why is the running around naked on hold????? :)

mermaid20 10-06-2008 11:09 AM

I'm with you!

I'm almost 25 years old, also in graduate school.
I gained wait due to my circumstances in the past few years.

Heaviest: 138
Skinniest: 100
Current Goal: 110
Current Weight: 125.5

I would love to have someone to check in with about exercise and diet. Right now I'm doing pretty well with watching my calories, however, I'm having a difficult time getting motivated to exercise. I convince myself I'll get into a routine, and instead I spend the week NOT exercising...

jahjah1223 10-06-2008 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamieJo (Post 2396294)
Jahjah - Where are you photos??? I love seeing people's changes when they start where I'm at and actually get to where I want to be!

Why is the running around naked on hold????? :)

I never took any before photos which i WISH i had , I think they are sooo motivational .

And the running is on hold because i still think this isn't where i want to be yet i have a little more work to do.

JamieJo 10-06-2008 11:25 AM

Mermaid - Have you seen the posts about the Couch to 5K program? Have you thought about trying that out?