Looking for a buddy!!

• Hey Everybody,
    I'm looking for a buddy. I'm 22 yrs old and 5'7. I've been dieting for goin on 2 months now. I now weigh 165 but started at 175. I've lost a total of 10 lbs. Hoping to lose 5 lbs when I have my second weigh in Tuesday morning I was thinking I should hit a plateau this month. I workout every other day sometimes I add in more workouts in the week. I've been watching what I eat. I'm on weight watchers but I keep track of my calories and points but still eat normal food. My cal intake is 1200-1500 a day and I don't eat past 7 or 8 pm. I to hit my goal of 125 lbs by Jan 1st if possible next yr. My workouts are 15 minute walks 5-6 days a week. I also do sit ups, treadmill 20 mins, and use the Hip Hop Abs dvds. I just ordered the 30 day shred dvd and I really to try that for 30 days and see what the results will be like for me. I would like someone who can motivate me and vice versa. I would like to know what your workouts are like and your eating plan is? Maybe I can learn from you. Any takers plz let me know or pm me.