Didn't make my mini-goal :(

• I'm going on vacation tomorrow and didn't meet my mini goal. I'm kinda disappointed in myself. SOOO Close! Now I will be going to Las Vegas, while I'm going to take a break from reality, I will not be taking a break from my diet. Gotta keep going!
  • Quote: I'm going on vacation tomorrow and didn't meet my mini goal. I'm kinda disappointed in myself. SOOO Close! Now I will be going to Las Vegas, while I'm going to take a break from reality, I will not be taking a break from my diet. Gotta keep going!
    The point of mini-goals is to keep us encouraged. Step back. Look at your progress. Be PROUD of what you've accomplished.

Enjoy your vacation!
  • you were so close....
    its still rewarding being so near!....
  • Hey, I can totally relate--I was hoping to reach my next mini-goal by the time I go back to school (I leave Friday morning) and it's looking like I won't reach that, either. But I'm totally not stressed out about it, and you shouldn't be either! I know, easier said than done, but as Faerie said, mini-goals are something you use to encourage yourself, not make yourself held accountable and feel bad if you don't reach it "on time." It's something for you to say Awright, I kick a**! when you reach it, NOT something for to say Booo, I suck! if you don't. That's why I don't really set specific times to reach my mini-goals... I reached my first one in less than a month, but I've been working on the second one for over 6 weeks and still haven't reached it--so?! The point is that you DO reach it eventually, and you will (very soon)!

Have fun on vacation! It's good to have a reward for all your hard work!