Old 09-30-2008, 12:15 AM   #16  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

i did my presentation today, yay less nervous munchy urges! Now i just have to do another one tomorrow >.< Good to hear everyone is OP!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:21 AM   #17  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

good morning

i was only over my calories by 80 yesterday YAY!
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:32 AM   #18  
Sally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconised Ghost View Post
i did my presentation today, yay less nervous munchy urges! Now i just have to do another one tomorrow >.< Good to hear everyone is OP!
good luck!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 02:57 AM   #19  
This is not a test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxulcmnky View Post
good luck!!!

thank you! It went ok today i think *fingers crossed* grrr, i got a phone job interview today and they said they would call to do it at 6pm but they havent im hoping they just got busy or forgot and will call me tomorrow

on a better note i have been under 1500 since sunday (that doesnt sound like a lot but its wednesday here so i think its pretty good ) except for today when i had 1511 lol im totally proud of myself
Old 10-02-2008, 11:24 PM   #20  
LeylandMiniChick

S/C/G: 211/199/132

Height: 159cm

Hi All! It has been ages since I have been on here! Long story short - broke up with fiancee so have been busy sorting out stuff.

But anyways.... I have been so off plan the last couple of weeks. Started to eat right the last couple of days and after missing a weigh in last week, today I weighed in and found i have lost 0.4kg

Definitely need to get my butt back on that exercise bike

My goals:
1. Stay OP over the weekend
2. Get in at least 3 x 30mins sessions on the bike before next Friday
swae85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:31 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 250/244/150

Height: 5'9"

Ok, well, I have to say I have been having problems yesterday and today. I have been on the diet for 11 days and yesterday and today were really hard. It's like I am really sick of eating the healthy stuff and want to eat pizza and hamburgers, and cookies. I had made some low fat low cal coconut macaroons, which were more like merangues, and they were 33 cals each and 1 gram of fat, and maybe a little less because I made them small and it made more than the recipe said it would, but I still count them as the books says. So, anyways, I managed to eat a bunch of them yesterday, and a bunch of them today, without even realizing how many I ate. Well, unfortunatly and thank god, they are now gone. Unfortunatly because I ate them, and thank god, because I can't eat anymore and I will not be baking goodies either. I think when I get that gotta have it craving I will just buy a serving of something at the store and do that. But I managed to stay within my calories and even ate a serving of chicken nuggets, (SOOOOOO good with honey). So, I figured I would share my bad two days, and move on. I actually feel a lot better doing it so now I don't have to fight those cravings so much. I also did do 20 on the elliptical this morning. Thanks for letting me vent, oh and my goal is to stick with my excercise goal, 60 mins a week cardio and 60 mins a week weight training.
ducky0224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:12 PM   #22  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 222/in progress/115

Height: 5'3"

hi all! i've been on plan this week, for the most part, but ive been slacking on the gym-- i skipped tuesday because i had a doctors appointment about my sports related injury and yesterday because i had a job interview and then class so i didnt have time.. im planning on "getting back on the horse" and going today.. yay!

bjeweled-- what up, girl?

hi swae! welcome back! i know that you are a strong, independent person who can do this.

ducky-- i really appreciated your stance on just moving on from your bad days.. it happens, and you're right, its just about what you do after
jayohwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:22 PM   #23  
Sally

i did good basically all week so far (only going over by no more than 80 cals) except for wednesday (was over by like 800 calories)
Old 10-09-2008, 12:23 AM   #24  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Cool

hey gals!!

ive missed u all! i have been on and off the wagon. there are less than 30 days till the election and i am working 10-12 hrs day. i dont think i have gained at all so that is good. i plan to begin going to the gym after work as soon as possible hopefully starting friday.

i just see the days going by and dont want to be close to this big at the new year.

have a good week everyone i will try to check in more!
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:11 AM   #25  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Getting There/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

I am new to the site and I was just wondering what "OP" means? I just started my weight loss and am glad to see that there is a place where people are so supportive and helpful!
gatorgirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:43 PM   #26  
one pound at a time

hi gator!

OP means on plan-- i.e. adhering to your eating plan or diet...

hi bjeweled! we missed you too!
Old 10-14-2008, 10:56 AM   #27  
one pound at a time

hi guys! hows it going???

oh man, i was really good for like two weeks but the past few days i've been off the wagon and gained it all back! i think i need to want it again....

how have you guys been doing?

no matter what, today is a new day, right?
Old 10-14-2008, 11:49 AM   #28  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Sally:
I think that occasionally going over by a good number of calories can actually help with weight loss if you stick to things the rest of the time. Keeps your body guessing, and kicks up the weight loss into high-gear.
Or so I've been told, I'm no expert.
Congrats on being so OP tho!!

Ghost:
I hope you hear from that job soon! Fingers crossed that you got it? And if not, a hearty screw them.

Ducky: I'm the same as you. If I've got yummy cookies or snacks around, I WILL eat them. There's no such thing as portion control in my mind, so it's just easier not to have them around. In the past, when I've had entire bags of Sour Cream and Onion chips, I've eaten three-quarters of the way through the bag. Then I throw them out. But realise that folded in the bag, sitting ontop of the crumpled paper in my garbage, I could still eat them... so in a snap of willpower, I've actually poured water into the bag to effectively RUIN the chips and prevent me from eating them. Talk about extremes, eh?

Bjewled:
You've got plenty of time to drop toooons o' weight before the New Year! I have faith in you!!!

Gator:
YAY, welcome to 3FC. It's super incredibly helpful. Get as obsessed with it as you can, it helps keeps your motivation up.

Joy:
Yay, congrats on the new relationship! New relationships are THE best KIND of relationship, teehee. Hope you and the ex-friend, new-boyfriend are enjoying yourselves!
Sucky for the non-OP weekend, but EVERY day is a new day! Rock out the new health kick.

As for me... I'm just getting started again. Last time I was here I went from 176 down to 160ish, and it was amazing. Tho I bounced up a little big again, it wasn't by much, and I've been able to keep myself at 160 for quite some time.

So, back to 3FC to keep things moving lower and towards my eventual goal! I weighed in at 157 this morning, but I can't trust my body, so the ticker doesn't change until I believe that it's off for good. But I feel fabulous, and motivated and really excited that after only 2 days of being OP, the teeter-tottering of my scale between 161 and 159 has dropped lower than I've seen it in... almost 10 months? Maybe 11, actually...? YAY.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:04 PM   #29  
This is not a test.

i do a floor trial tomorrow, then i have to meet the regional manager. I've already done a phone interview and an inperson interview. They sure are thorough! they better give it to me after all this -_-
Old 10-14-2008, 03:06 PM   #30  
Sally

YAY! i lost 1.4lbs this week!