Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred - Page 36 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 11-04-2008, 05:35 PM   #526  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Kritter- are you rolling your ankles a little? Pay attention to your form. You might be rolling to the side a bit!!!! Try standing with your legs a little farther apart.
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:47 PM   #527  
starting over again

I did level 2 day 1 yesterday. All I can say is wow! Way harder than level 1. Especially that last part of weights where you do shoulder presses while balancing on 1 leg. That didn't really work out to well for me, lol.
Marms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:11 PM   #528  

S/C/G: 283/202/150

Height: 5' 6"

Hi Everyone! I am new to the site and this thread, hope you all don't mind if I join in. Today I completed Day 2 of Level 1. Not a huge accomplishment, but it sure seems big to me lol. I am horribly out of shape and hoping that Jillian will continue to kick my but without killing me.

I am at the lowest weight that I have been at in at least 7 years and my mini goal is to just see 199 on the scale. I want out of the 200's. Hoping that posting here will make me a bit more accountable...
nalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:10 AM   #529  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

welcome Nalia!!

Keep it up! You'll see great results with 30DS!

Just a question - has anyone here actually done every single day? I should be doing day 7 today, I have not taken a single break. But today I got SO busy and now it's so late that I am thinking of doubling up tomorrow (doing one in the morning and one in the evening). Today was seriously SO insane busy I had very little time to work out and, although I probably could do it right now, I have also had a headache and just don't feel up to it.

Is that bad?! haha!
carcar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:28 AM   #530  

Thanks carcar!

I fully intended to do every day for 30 days but I got really sick in the middle of level 2. I made a deal with myself early on that if for any reason I missed a workout then I'd make it up double the next day, so I ended up repeating level 2 as a compromise.

The fact that it's only 20 minutes makes it a lot easier to just get up and do it. But I think that if you're working hard and seeing results and happen to miss a day or two it's not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. The trick is to push yourself as hard as you can without injuring yourself or burning yourself out. Whatever helps you make the full 30 days and advance levels is great, and if that means taking a day off every once in a while then I say go for it!

Kritter, for the bicycle crunches, start by keeping your hands loose behind your head. Barely touch your fingertips to your ears and keep your eyes on the ceiling and your chin up. That will help you not pull on your neck so much. Whenever you feel your neck start to tense up relax it and make sure your keep you eyes up. Focus on lifting your body up vs. leading with your head, and don't worry so much about touching elbows to knees at first.

I wish I had some advice for the lunges, but lunges kill me every time and I hate them

Level 3 tomorrow!!
JoyfulVegGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:09 AM   #531  
Kristine

S/C/G: 201/201/135

Height: 5'6

WOW! I have completed two days of Level 1. And let me tell you I feel the burn each time!! I even joined Jillian's site for some support and healthy eating habits!!

How is everyone else doing??
RMHismySuperSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:08 AM   #532  
I can DOET!

S/C/G: 210/210/140

Height: 5'3"

Well so far I havent missed a day....Im almost to level 2, so I hope I can do that whole 30 days without missing one.....My biggest problems in calorie intake ....I know IM exercising more then I ever have but I cant seem to keep my calories under 1600. Its the night time snacks that are killing me...When I want chocolate....I should just eat a salad- but I haven't...LOL
Sarahkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:50 AM   #533  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

I'm on day 9 and i must say it is getting Very easy.. i almost want to skip these 2 days and start with level 2 already.. but i wont push myself.
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:27 AM   #534  
I can DOET!

S/C/G: 210/210/140

I start lvl 2 on Friday! Level 1 has gotten WAY easier! I love the slight changes I see in my body and just the great way working out everyday makes me feel!

Congrats to all that have completed lvl 1 and/or the whole 30 days!

I can wait to see my 30 day results....
Sarahkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:41 AM   #535  

S/C/G: 212/Ticker!/150

I feel bad. I've been doing 30DS, but only every other day. I am still seeing results, though. Has anyone else done it every other day instead of every day?? I would like to work up to every day, soon....
heidelene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:33 PM   #536  
Abe's Mom

S/C/G: 196/142.8/125

Height: 5'4"

i missed day 7 of level 3 yesterday --- got too busy and my body litteraly hated me for it -- it went into shut off mode or something b/c my legs hurt so bad i just wanted to crawl into bed and sleep or something but no -- didnt get to do that and my arms and shoulders hurt too--- it was like all of my working out back to back days stacked up on top of each other and decided that my body would all ache yesterday--- OUCH!!--- i guess thats part of the reason jillian tells us to work out everyday---

so today is another day and i'm back on track and ready for day 7 of level three and then i'll be done !!!
princess2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:47 PM   #537  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

I skipped yesterday, too and I'm never ever doing that again. it is SO much easier when I do it each day rather than skipping days! Day 7 of level 1 done, and I'm doing "day 8" tonight!
carcar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:42 PM   #538  

okay ladies, i have flipped through your THIRTY SIX pages of chat about 30DS and i am convinced....i am off to amazon.com. congratulations all of you!!!!
sweet_talker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:46 PM   #539  

S/C/G: 283/202/150

Height: 5' 6"

Thanks for the welcome ladies.

Day 3 Level 1 Complete!

Just wondering how often do you guys weigh in and take measurements?
nalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:05 PM   #540  
Abe's Mom

S/C/G: 196/142.8/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalia View Post
Thanks for the welcome ladies.

Day 3 Level 1 Complete!

Just wondering how often do you guys weigh in and take measurements?
i would measure now---so that you can get early measurements and final measurements--- i didnt get my tape measure until a week ago so i had mine as soon as i started level 3 and when i finish it i'll have that but i wont know where i started at--- but its better than nothing--- so i would get them ASAP so you have them---even if you dont post them u will still know where u stand --- good luck ---cause i know with me i wasnt losing weight with it ---but when i measured for the first time and then measured just four days later there was a big difference--- i just wish i had begining ones===
princess2323 is offline   Reply With Quote