Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

You're on Page 19 of 43
Go to
  • Nish- I haven't looked at 3. I like the element of surprise. lol I agree with you on the level 1 and 2. I think I'm in the same boat as far as strength. My thing is I can tell I'm shedding inches and I can feel my muscles under my fat. I have back fat on the upper back on the sides and I can tell it's a lot less, but I haven't lost any weight at all. But maybe if I do it enough I will.
  • I jumped the gun. :s
    Okay so I may not have done the 10 days of level 1 consistent enough and thought that'd be fine before moving to level 2. WRONG!! **flashing red lights**

JM killed me when I did level 2. Looks like I'm going to go back to doing a few more *consistent* days of level 1 before advancing to the next level.

All of you are doing wonderful! I would name you all off one by one but the group has gotten to be quite numerous. Mental to all of you. Keep on keeping on!

Cheers
  • day 10 completed.
    i was really tired but i woke up at 10PM (yes...) and decided that i dont want to do make up (lol 1 per day is enuff for me already... i dont think i'll be able 2 per day lol)... so yeah
  • Quote: wow! great job to everyone. and I must say anyone that goes all the way to the end of this gets a round of applause. lol.

My least favorite is the pushups. I have terrible upperbody strength, so thats the one that kicks me in the butt. lol.
    and Im going to stick with it too.

i got the pushup bars from target for like $8 and they worked great for me have used them for like two days now and helps me with balancing and somehow the pushups arent as bad

ok--- lets see -- yesterday i skipped out on level 1 day 3 ----but i made it up bright and early this morning--- and planning on doing day 4 tonight--- although i learned that from switching my workout to the am === i kinda liked it better i might do all of mine in the am--- and then do something else at night-- not quite decided just yet--

do most people on here do this in the am or at night????
  • My, my ladies, I am so proud!

Like a momma hen and all her little shredders..... *tear*

I am on Level 2 Day 7. I can't believe I am almost done!

When the Shred is over, I am going to do the 123 with a rest day of something else in between! I love the Shred so much....

I work out in the PM! After work, before bed time.
  • I completed Level 1 day 7. I can't believe I can make it through the whole workout non stop its great. My endurance has built up. Still havin problems with push ups cuz I still haven't fully developed strength yet. I still work up a sweat doin Level 1. 3 more dayws and I can move on to Level 2 which sounds scary I can't wait.
  • Quote: i got the pushup bars from target for like $8 and they worked great for me have used them for like two days now and helps me with balancing and somehow the pushups arent as bad

ok--- lets see -- yesterday i skipped out on level 1 day 3 ----but i made it up bright and early this morning--- and planning on doing day 4 tonight--- although i learned that from switching my workout to the am === i kinda liked it better i might do all of mine in the am--- and then do something else at night-- not quite decided just yet--

do most people on here do this in the am or at night????
    Are the pushup things you're talking about those that are advertised on tv as made by military men? I forget what they are called.
  • Level 1 Day 2. I thought it was harder than the first day. I guess because I am a little sore.
  • day 2 is always harder than day 1.

Level 2 day 9 done! It's getting easy! I'm looking forward to level 3 on Sunday.
  • Level 3 already? Awesome, way to go guys

Well, I did day 6 today. Usually I do 30DS BEFORE my run or whatever else I'm going to do that day, because otherwise I'm just too dead.

But today I did it after, against my better judgement. I'm dying. Really, really dying. Ow.

Still, no pauses or breaks today, so I guess I am improving.
  • Level 2 day 10 done! Level 3 tomorrow. It's funny how this works. It was easier yesterday but today I was struggling, but I made it through. Everyone is doing so good.
  • My internet wasn't working yesterday, but I did Day 18! And I've done Day 19 today. I can't believe I'm this close to level 3. Totally scared of that!

I finally lost 2 more pounds. Still very slow, but at least it's not a gain.
  • I'm gonna do day 8 a little later 2nite. I just got home from work and am eating my dinner/lunch. I will complete day 8 cuz I'm not gonna be behind. Good work Girls!!
  • I'm down 1 lb today
  • 2 more days left
    I just completed day 8 level 1. 2 more days left and its on to level 2. I'm gettin excited. I CAN'T BELIEVE how much endurance I have gained from day 1. I feel great I hope I lose some weight by the end of the 30 days. I can tell I have gained some muscle. I went to work this morning and everyone was like wow your skinny. One of my really good friends said I look great. I felt wonderful when people notice something like that.