Old 10-09-2008, 06:22 PM   #256  
Here We Go Again

S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

Height: 5'3"

Hi ladies. I kind of disappeared for a bit. I did level 1 for 4 days, and had a bit of off days for the other 4. I did parts of the routine late at night [I can't do much, since I live in an apartment]. I work mainly night shift, with a few day shifts. So I am "re-starting" my shred and will do it every day for the 30 days. I am also measuring myself, so I can see the inches lost. I may not make goal by Halloween, but I will do this.Though, some altercations may need to be made, especially during the night hours, but it won't excuse me from not doing 30 minutes.

I really like some of the sets, so I will throw together my own mini work-out just to do as extra exercise.
WormwoodDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:08 PM   #257  
Joggernaut

S/C/G: 172/165

Height: 5'2

Finished Level 1, Day 5.

This was the easiest it's felt yet. And yet, it was still challenging and I was still sweating.

I am dreading Level 2. I abhor plank, particularly moving whilst in them. I do think though if it ever gets easier, my body will probably be looking pretty good.

No more weight lost since Day 2... while my exercising is my good, my eating... not so much.
joyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:30 PM   #258  
Losing weight - Toning up

S/C/G: 159/128/120

Height: 5'7"

@gonnabe165:
the video is ~1.35 hour with 3 level, each level is roughly 25 minutes.
The idea is you'll stick to each level for 10 days and then move on to next level.

But well, you can stick to 1 level for as many days until you're ready for the next level. (i think)... But you have to push yourself to do it. And i think you won't need more than 30 days for 1 level
Annita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:41 PM   #259  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

I just completed day 6 level 1. I made it all the way through without takin any breaks. I'm still sweating from doin that workout. I feel AWESOME that I made it all the way through the workout without stopping.
jmfan317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:42 PM   #260  

S/C/G: 235/193/140

Height: 5'4"

Day 17 Complete!
girl anachronism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:11 PM   #261  
Here We Go Again

S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

Height: 5'3"

mjluva829 ~ Congrats. This can be a hard video, and I took tons of breaks when I started.

girl anachronism ~ Wow, you're almost half way through! Can't wait to see your results.
WormwoodDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:32 PM   #262  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

I can't find my post from yesterday.. lol.. you girls have been busy today!!

I did level 2 day 2 today! I was still really sore from yesterday, and today? It hurts to type right now! Those plank workouts huuuurt me! OMG. I cannot believe how badly level 2 is kicking my butt! I actually look forward to jumping jacks because they are easier that some of the other cardio things!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:41 PM   #263  

S/C/G: 249/191/175

Height: 5'1

I just started today ( I hope its okay I'm here) I only took one break...so not too bad...im a little down on myself for letting myself get so out of shape...i was a hard core athlete my whole life till I hit college....than I switched to the hard core drinking team....Im not too sore yet, I just hope tomorrow I can get my big butt out of bed...also I sort of feel bad bc I live upstairs in our apartment building...but in some ways I pay just as much in rent as the ppl downstairs....so deal with it man jillian makes me so sassy keep kicking a** hot twentysomething chicks!!
needs2droplbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:46 AM   #264  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

day 18 complete.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:16 AM   #265  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Here we go again - pleaseeeee tell me that those planks get easier!! My shoulders are SO sore!!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:05 AM   #266  

Swim- They get so much easier! I promise. Did you do all 10 days on level 1? I can't stress that enough. I know each level gets easy after you've done it, but I'm so glad that I did 10 days on level 1 b/c it built up strength. I would have never be ready. Today will be Level 2 day 9 and it's getting a lot easier, but I keep doing it b/c level 3 scares me. I am excited about doing level 3 on Sunday. I haven't lost any weight, and not checking my inches yet. I went to church last night and saw a lot of people and everybody told me how good I look so I guess this is all working.

I wore a pair of shorts last night to bed and I happen to go by a mirror and was like dang, my legs look good! lol I had a vain moment but I can tell it's working.

Has anyone thought about what they are going to do after the 30 day is done? I really like doing something together like this. It keeps me doing it and accountable..... I thought maybe I would keep doing it but do level 1 one day, the next level 2, the next level 3 and go back to one. It would work different muscles everyday and body wouldn't get used to it. Any thoughts?
Old 10-10-2008, 11:13 AM   #267  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Default ...

Here We Go Again: I was actually thinking of doing the same thing. I definitely don't want to be done with the DVD and just be... done. I'm incorporating it into my everyday fitness. After the 30 days, i'm going to take a 2 day recovery, then i'm just going to start it over from L1, but with heaver weights perhaps. As much as I hate Jillian, I think I would miss her.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:16 AM   #268  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Thank you Annita for answering my question - I am sooo looking forward to getting mine any day now
GONNABE165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:29 AM   #269  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NishKitten View Post
Here We Go Again: I was actually thinking of doing the same thing. I definitely don't want to be done with the DVD and just be... done. I'm incorporating it into my everyday fitness. After the 30 days, i'm going to take a 2 day recovery, then i'm just going to start it over from L1, but with heaver weights perhaps. As much as I hate Jillian, I think I would miss her.
Jillian and I have a love hate relationship. I would miss her, too. I might rest one day and then do the level 1, 2, 3 thing. I don't want to build up like I did this time, I want to do something different everyday. How heavy are your weights now? I'm doing 5 pound weights. I guess I could go up, but I don't know if I could do it.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:47 AM   #270  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Default ...

I'm using 5lb weights too, but for level 1 I feel like I could probably bump it up to 5.5 or 6 and be okay.

I thought I would build up a lot during this workout too being that i'm the queen of unintentional bodybuilding, but instead i've slimmed out quite a bit and i'm getting very cut which is something new. The way she executes traditional strength exercises is a lot different too. It makes the muscles long as opposed to short and big. You could also do it in conjunction with pilates or ballet if you wanted to be more lean.

Level 2, **** no on the weight increase, but I will probably find this level challenging for awhile so i'm not worried about it.

I'm antsy about level 3. I watched it and the new twist she put on push ups is no joke. Yikes!
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote