3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Weekend Chat (9/20 & 9/21) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/151943-weekend-chat-9-20-9-21-a.html)

CookieMonster416 09-20-2008 10:57 AM

Weekend Chat (9/20 & 9/21)

I don't know about you guys, but the weekend is my greatest enemy. Thus why this weekend I am starting a Weekend Chat for those of us who want to help each other make it through. The Jewish holidays are at the end of the month and that is usually 1 big eating fest so I really want to make sure that this weekend and all next week I stick to my plan so that I don't just completely fall of the weekend.

I wrote down my weekend eating schedule, and gave myself a couple of extra calories (mostly for drinking). Hopefully I will follow it.

Goal: NO BINGE!!!!!

clewles81 09-20-2008 11:32 AM

This weekend has already been a huge test and will probably continue to be through Sunday. Last night we went to a southern food buffet with another couple (would not have been my choice) and I was able to do alright stayed away from the dessert table. I left feeling full and guilt free!! Then tomorrow we have Homecoming at our church, which is like another southern food buffet. I am taking a salad so that I atleast know I can eat that!:crossed:

yesitsmeagain 09-20-2008 11:33 AM

That's right- you're not going to binge this weekend!

I was just thinking about the Jewish holidays too- because my gym is Jewish! Argh, 3 days of no gym is not good.

Had a good dinner out last night- sushi! I never overeat with sushi, so it's my "safe" diet meal.

Kelbrina 09-20-2008 11:42 AM

I'm starting this weekend out with a bang.

Coffee and a donut and a reese's cup:rolleyes:! I'm such a sucker for the seasonal reese cups (bats, pumpkins, eggs, etc.).Better make the rest of the day a lot better!

yesitsmeagain 09-20-2008 12:38 PM

Seasonal reeses cups? :yikes: Thank goodness I've never seen those...

sh3l5 09-20-2008 12:48 PM

Weekends normally not ok for me....
its a time im most likely to binge....
to eat today ive had a yoghurt....
a jacket potato with baked beans (smallest I could find n bout quater a tin of beans)....
and two tiny slices of pizza (about 200 calories apparently) with a piece of bread....
im sticking to that for today....
2mora we have a roast....
but i hardly eat anything else....
hopefully i will see bit more of a loss by Monday....

No bingeing girls, come on!....

HeatherMcG 09-20-2008 12:59 PM

I have a b-day party for my little cousins today who will be 5 & 6. I know it is going to be cake, candy, and goody filled. I will hear all day, "Aunt Heather, eat this. Have some of that. Try my cake. This is good candy... you used to eat this before!" *sigh*

lol, these little boys love me to death and know all of my OLD favorite foods. I plan on eating before I go and maybe doing a little sampling for courtesy's sake. But, definitely NO cake or candy.:nono: Those are huge trigger foods and if I don't stay away, there is no way I will control myself! lol

sh3l5 09-20-2008 01:10 PM

i hate it in our house when birthdays are near....
we had one in july and two in august....
the next is in November....
i just try to have one small slice of cake and leave it at that....
definately a trigger for me too tho!....
this year for my birthday im going to insist on going out for a meal....
so i can eat my trusted fav baked tattie and beans....
n no cake!....
:)

Kelbrina 09-20-2008 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yesitsmeagain (Post 2370724)
Seasonal reeses cups? :yikes: Thank goodness I've never seen those...

Oh god yes, they are SOO good! They have the *perfect* peanut butter to chocolate ratio compared to the normal cups. They cost 50 cents and are like... 190 calories for ONE thing, gah! I save them for a rare treat since I could easily sit down and eat a dozen of them without batting an eye.

But today I also had one small gala apple, 1/2 c. non-fat yogurt and 1 tbs crushed walnuts with a 1/2 tsp. brown sugar on top for breakfast :) One of my favorites, keeps me full for awhile.

CookieMonster416 09-20-2008 04:36 PM

So far so good for me on the weekend. Still following my food plan. A little nervous for tonite because we are going to a middle eastern byob place. Pita + hummus + rice + wine hmmm could be a downfall for me. I just need to stay strong. I love the feeling of losing weight and need to keep that going.

sh3l5 09-21-2008 02:58 AM

Sundays r nice ones for me....
yoghurt for brekkie....
workouts....
roast for lunch with no pudding....
crackers for tea....
hopefully no binge again today then i will have survived one whole week binge free....
:)

Iconised Ghost 09-21-2008 04:14 AM

This weekend has gone well for me, not a lot of exercise done, but eating got back on track so im ready to start the week with a fantastic monday :D Just have to decide what i want for lunch tomorrow....hmmm

CookieMonster416 09-21-2008 07:55 AM

It is now Sunday and I have not binged yet this weekend (woohoo happy dance!!!) Just have to make it through today. Once again I have my plan all written out. Lots of mini meals/snacks. I'm the type of person who just needs to always be eating so I try and schedule some type of snack food every hour. Seriously, I should try the cereal diet because that's my obsession. Then again, I have found "diets" to actually work long term so probably once I stop eating cereal I'd gain all the weight back.

Taylor86 09-21-2008 01:49 PM

Cookie - thanks for putting up a weekend chat! I was going to do it but my computer crashed! Great idea.

Well, yesterday was lost to the wind. The whole week in fact was bad. But today I am back on track and doing well......but it is only noon....

HeatherMcG 09-21-2008 02:06 PM

Okay, I ate the cake. I am not proud.:o

What was I going to do? "Here Aunt Heather. This one is Scooby Doo! I made it just for you. Look, it is even strawberry!" lol

I just couldn't resist I ate a piece. 1 piece. Then later, I ate another for snack. I added it to my calorie list and still finished approx. 500 calories under my goal. I knew I could eat more of something but I just felt so bad for eating 2 pieces of cake, that I didn't eat anything else. I can't believe I gave in. I have been 3 weeks without eating 1 morsel that wasn't approved. *sigh* I guess it was bound to happen sometime. Right? :dizzy:

I think I have ruined my week already.... lol