Old 09-17-2008, 10:28 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 211.4/207.6/150

Height: 5'7.5''

Talking Fell off the wagon for a bit, but I'm back and more determined than ever!!!

I don't even remember the last time I had visited this forum.. But, I'm back now and DETERMINED to get this weight off.

Just wanted to know if there were any gals out there close to my age (20), that want to lose around the amount that I want to lose, (about 88lbs), to be a weight loss buddy. I need some support and I know I can give it in return PM me if you are interested

Its great to be back
Mommywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:32 AM   #2  
on my way to satisfaction

S/C/G: 245/230/160

Height: 5'6"

Hey girl,
i am right there with you i am 25 and we have almost the same amount of weight to lose. Let me know if you want to chat. I know it is always easier if you have someone else to go the long haul with.

what are you doing to lose weight? are you exercising more, on a weight loss program or just watching what you eat? just wondering

I wish you all the best in the world.
Shannon1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:37 AM   #3  
You need me!

Height: 5'7"

well, welcome back. Im jumping off the wagon today, since my grandma is having her 72 b-day party today and said she would be hurt if i didn't eat cake with her...so yeah.

I've been preparing for this day...
LindsayL0ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:17 PM   #4  

Good luck!! Looking forward to sharing our weight loss escapades together on this forum!!
FabFittyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:27 PM   #5  
Made of Starstuff

You can do this! I'm 5 years your senior and have just about 80 more pounds to shed. But, I'm 100% sure it's all comin' off

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayL0ve View Post
well, welcome back. Im jumping off the wagon today, since my grandma is having her 72 b-day party today and said she would be hurt if i didn't eat cake with her...so yeah.

I've been preparing for this day...
So then it's not really jumping off the wagon. You're choosing to work in a piece of cake today. No problems with that. Take a small one. Enjoy it And happy 72nd b-day to your grandma!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:53 PM   #6  

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back! You came to the right place.
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote