Old 09-24-2008, 01:59 PM   #31  
Hug a Tree!

Height: 4'9"

My aunt has something that holds the seatbelt back but I've never seen on at the store. My husbands truck has adjustable straps which I really like. I can pull my side down lower so it fits the same as if I were normal height.
LandonsBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:10 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 168/144.8/115

Height: 4'11''

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandonsBaby View Post
My aunt has something that holds the seatbelt back but I've never seen on at the store. My husbands truck has adjustable straps which I really like. I can pull my side down lower so it fits the same as if I were normal height.
Ok LandonsBaby you gotta spill on how you lost 16.5 inches. I'm always looking for new tips.
kamesennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:01 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

I thought I'd join the thread too! I'm just shy of 5'2". It's funny, though most people don't believe that I'm that short (even if I take off my heels) I've been told I carry myself like a tall person...whatever that means LOL.

I have the same problem with seatbelts too. The worst though is trying to get into my bf's truck I swear the rail/step thingy is above my knees! The other thing I that drives me nuts is bar stools, I my feet don't reach the foot rest on them, so my feet always fall asleep.

When I was skinnier I always used to buy kids pants, so much cheaper and I do love my 4 inch heels, I can wear them everywhere especially since my bf is 6'2".
shantroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:48 PM   #34  
Hug a Tree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamesennin View Post
Ok LandonsBaby you gotta spill on how you lost 16.5 inches. I'm always looking for new tips.
Pretty much just counted calories. Six of those were my waist. I've slowed WAY WAY WAY down since then, unfortunately. I've been at the same place for a long time now (because of my own bad habits and health issues). But yeah, I counted calories, didn't go too low, wasn't afraid to eat fat and for a while I was doing weight training pretty consistently. I think that did help too.

Last edited by LandonsBaby; 09-24-2008 at 06:49 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:52 PM   #35  
Hug a Tree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantroy View Post
I have the same problem with seatbelts too. The worst though is trying to get into my bf's truck I swear the rail/step thingy is above my knees!
Does he have an extra step thing for you? When my husband bought his truck right before we got married, he bought an extra step for me so I could get in the truck. It's still not easy, I always have to lift myself using my arms but there is NO way I could get in without that railing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantroy View Post
When I was skinnier I always used to buy kids pants, so much cheaper and I do love my 4 inch heels, I can wear them everywhere especially since my bf is 6'2".
My shoe size is 1 in kids so heels aren't really much of an option. As much as I think they are pretty, I probably wouldn't wear them anyway. I'm obessed with comfort.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:52 PM   #36  
~*Lupo di Autunno*~

S/C/G: 162/115/115

Height: 5'3"

I'm 5'3" - which is too short for average size and a bit above most petites. *grumble*

Thankfully I've found that wearing girl's large to be about perfect for my height, assuming I can find something that isn't pink.
Wolf Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 03:23 AM   #37  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandonsBaby View Post
Pretty much just counted calories. Six of those were my waist. I've slowed WAY WAY WAY down since then, unfortunately. I've been at the same place for a long time now (because of my own bad habits and health issues). But yeah, I counted calories, didn't go too low, wasn't afraid to eat fat and for a while I was doing weight training pretty consistently. I think that did help too.
Wow, 6 inches from your waist! That is fantastic. I'm counting calories too but I have slacked off this past week.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:26 AM   #38  

Hey guys, I fit into the size 8 pants at Old Navy today!!!!

I was so excited. I didn't buy them because I want to get a whole bunch of size 6 clothes once I lose another 15 pounds or so. I started at size 12/14 so this is pretty good for me.

(I also didn't buy them because they are too long and I can't deal with hemming stuff right now, LOL)