Old 09-18-2008, 01:49 PM   #106  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Good afternoon everyone!! I took a looong walk around my neighborhood last night and boy are my legs sore today, heh. It was just supposed to be a 20-30 min walk to get my heart rate up after I had some dessert, but I guess those extra calories motivated me to keep going, so it turned into a little over an hour. It went by pretty fast though, as I was listening to my iPod and put on all fast songs, then tried to walk with the rhythm of the song to keep my pace up. I even jogged a teeeensy little bit and I was very surprised at how much easier it was than the last time I tried! Hehe. I don't feel guilty about the dessert, as it was my absolute favorite dessert ever (peanut butter cup pie, which I haven't had in many months) and I was still under 1500 cals for the day--not what I typically aim for, but all in all not bad. If it had been anything other than my favorite dessert of all time, I know I would have just thrown it away, so I don't feel like I sacrificed my willpower. Plus with the hour-long walk and an hour of belly dance class yesterday, I feel okay about it. AND this morning I was down almost 2 lbs since I last changed my ticker!! (Technically I'm at 227.2 lbs right now, I confess, I but I couldn't wait to change it, heh). So yep, I don't feel guilty at all! Hehe.
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:58 PM   #107  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

Star2b: Great job! Congrats on the loss and you are getting so close to goal #2 in your sig! just 5 more lbs!
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:09 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Today is officially a feeling skinnier day! About dang time. lol

I'm noticing not so much jiggle and just feel really good. I'm so glad!!!!!!! Where's the carrot dance when I need it? lol
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:09 PM   #109  
I'm a khaleesi!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here we go again View Post
Today is officially a feeling skinnier day! About dang time. lol

I'm noticing not so much jiggle and just feel really good. I'm so glad!!!!!!! Where's the carrot dance when I need it? lol

One carrot dance coming up!!

:c arrot:
Old 09-18-2008, 03:10 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Today has been really good so far. I love the routine and rigidity of being back in school and having my lunches planned out all week. I am usually really good with my calories this way up until I get out of work.

Tonight is "Back to School" night, so I am going out to eat with some teachers that I work with and then I'll be back at school for a couple hours tonight. I tried to leave myself a good chunk of calories since we're eating out and I didn't have a chance to go to the gym today since there was only about 2 hours between getting out of school and leaving again for dinner/school.

I actually feel a little bit frazzled that I'm not going to the gym today. I have been pretty much everyday for two weeks straight, so it's not like I can't afford to miss a day. It just has become such a nice piece of my daily routine. I'm already looking forward to going back tomorrow
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:33 PM   #111  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
One carrot dance coming up!!

:c arrot:
Awww thanks Ghost!
Old 09-18-2008, 03:40 PM   #112  
I'm a khaleesi!!

Okay girls, give me strength. A visiting provider who is not familiar with our not junk rule has brought donuts into my office. Donuts are a trigger food for me. a bad one. I once ate 12 entemann's donuts in one day at the office.
Deep breath.
I have my soup for lunch, and right now I am starving so I must go to the breakroom, which is full of donuts, and nuke my soup.
Deep breath.
I can do this. I am doing so good. I can do this.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:44 PM   #113  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
Okay girls, give me strength. A visiting provider who is not familiar with our not junk rule has brought donuts into my office. Donuts are a trigger food for me. a bad one. I once ate 12 entemann's donuts in one day at the office.
Deep breath.
I have my soup for lunch, and right now I am starving so I must go to the breakroom, which is full of donuts, and nuke my soup.
Deep breath.
I can do this. I am doing so good. I can do this.

You can do it. Look how far you've come! You can do it.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:11 PM   #114  
I will do this.

I have had a crappy week. Not only do I have a full blown cold, but full blown TOM. Which means I look and feel like dirt, I feel like eating everything in sight but my throat it too sore, I am emotional and sneezing, I feel like crying but end up wheezing instead, and my nose is so red I look like that one reindeer that no one wanted to play with.

I feel like all I have done is b*itch at you guys all week. I am sorry.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:30 PM   #115  
I'm a khaleesi!!

B!tch away Taylor, thats what we're here for.

No donuts! I ate my soup, passed up an offering of fish pie (so yummy) and have avoided the donuts like the plague. I found out this visiting provider Dr. Donuts is going to be here once a month so I gave his a copy of our No Junk Food Policy, which IS an official policy. He apoligized profusely for bringing donuts to the office today. I told him I'm not saying he can't peddle them out of the trunk of his car in the parking lot, but don't bring them in the front door.

Did I mention I'm PMSing and super super cranky today?
Old 09-18-2008, 04:35 PM   #116  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor86 View Post
I have had a crappy week. Not only do I have a full blown cold, but full blown TOM. Which means I look and feel like dirt, I feel like eating everything in sight but my throat it too sore, I am emotional and sneezing, I feel like crying but end up wheezing instead, and my nose is so red I look like that one reindeer that no one wanted to play with.

I feel like all I have done is b*itch at you guys all week. I am sorry.
No you haven't been like that to us. I'm sorry you're having a rough week. take a deep breath and curl up on the couch and read a good book or make the BF rub your feet.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:40 PM   #117  

S/C/G: 212/Ticker!/150

Height: 5'5"

My BFF just got a job offer in city where I live which means she will be 20 min away instead of 2.5 hours away. Hooray! To celebrate we went out for lunch and on my first day back OP when I said I was going to be wonderful, I had chinese food and dairy queen.

The good news is that inspite of all that, I'm still (approximately) under my calories for the day (how I have NO idea) so I can have a light supper and I'm going to work out after work which means it wasn't soooo bad, right?

However, the bad news is that we're going out of town tomorrow to visit friends and family for more birthday celebration and my brother's Riff Raff Theater thing. Which means more crappy eating. I will just have to make sure I stay active!
heidelene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:11 PM   #118  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Hi everyone. I had a good day at work today. My feet do not hurt very much today. I feel like now that I work all day I miss soooo much on here! lol, I wish my job could be to chat on here all day.lol
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:31 PM   #119  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

*hugz* Taylor.

Ghost, I'm proud of you. My weakness is old fashion donuts...luckily, the donut shops aren't very conveniently placed around here.

Ok, I need nice shoes...I hate shopping for shoes... yes, my feet have shrunk but they are still very Flintstone like. Very wide. and I need some shoes that have at least a 2 inch heel so my pants don't drag and they have to be comfortable...blah! I have these 3 inch heel boots that are cute, (Halloween costume from a few years ago, I was a plus size model) but if I try to dance in them, I will mos def bust my cranium.
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:55 PM   #120  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chele615 View Post
Today has been really good so far. I love the routine and rigidity of being back in school and having my lunches planned out all week. I am usually really good with my calories this way up until I get out of work.
I am SO looking forward to this when I go back to school in about a week! I can't tell if you're a student or a teacher, heh, but for me I know that I will benefit from the structure of my meal plan at school. My cafeteria at school is supposedly one of the best in the nation, and they always have lots of yummy, healthy foods--plus fresh fruit/vegetables and other light things like yogurt, etc that are available to buy at any meal. I've already started to think about all the meals I can concoct (plus things I must avoid, like cake, which I used to have with almost every meal ), PLUS I will be getting tons more exercise because my campus is huge (and my dorm is 6 blocks away from the main quads LOL). And when I think of all the money I'll save this year because I won't be buying so much junk food for snacks, school is looking like a weight loss heaven for me! Hehe. Sorry to ramble but your post really got me thinking.

Is it obvious how much I'm looking forward to returning to school? My mom is driving me NUTS and being 2 states away from her is becoming more appealing every day... Plus I can't wait to come home for vacations and have her see how much weight I've lost, in spite of her making every effort to keep me from losing! Muahaha!
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote