S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

mmmm, fried horse...

EW! You are a hoot Cali!
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:25 PM   #17  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

You're right, Ghost...I should probably bake it...less fat...
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:44 PM   #18  
I'm a khaleesi!!

hey Cali, I'm heading to your neck of the woods on Nov. 1st! I just bought my plane tickets to come down to visit my man! I'm so excited (well, except for the 12+ hours of flying all night long). I leave Alaska on the 31st and get to San Fran on the 1st...two long layovers...but I'm still so excited I can hardley contain myself.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:51 PM   #19  

WOOHOOO! 3FC chick coming to Cali...it's the best place on earth...I could be biased though. LOL!
Old 09-15-2008, 04:03 PM   #20  
I'm a khaleesi!!

I've been there a few times before, and in the middle of an Alaskan winter it IS THE BEST place on earth, Lol!
Old 09-15-2008, 04:56 PM   #21  
I will do this.

Ok. So why can't I do this on weekends? I have a great day - I am about to see my trainer I have full, excellent, balanced meals, drank my water and still have 208 calories to play with after dinner.

Weekends sucks.

WHO WANTS TO HELP ME DO A WEEKEND CHALLENGE?
Like, adding some sort of fun thing to our signatures if we keep on track. Like - a dancing carrot for every weekend we stay on track...or something. Any suggestions?

I really need something to help me keep my act together on the weekends. I do SO great during the week and then eat back all my calories on the weekends. Not cool. Ideas?
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:16 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I was so tired today and I don't understand! I went to bed at a reasonable time last night, but had a silly dream about being late for work...so of course, I was up every hour afterwards, worried that I was going to be late!

It was so busy at work on top of being tired that it took all my effort to chew!!! haha I only got through half of my carrots and had to save them for later on in the day! I have never been tired enough to eat!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:39 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Hey girls! I had a really good weekend. Friday I almost fell off the wagon, but didn't. I didn't work out but there were some family issues with my sister in AR and it was hard. I ate more than I should have on Saturday but was still with in calories! I worked out hard yesterday and grilled lots of veggies. This morning I woke up with a freaking migraine so no work for me. I finally got out of bed at 11 and was feeling better. I don't know what possessed me, but I went to Curves worked out burned 535 cal in 30 minutes then went home and ran/walked for 30 min. It actually helped my headache. Weird I know. Now, I'm feeling better. Still no change in the scale, I was trying not to look at it for a week that didn't happen. But I went to Old Navy yesterday and went through their clearance. I bought three pieces of clothing and they were all XL. I'm so happy! I was looking at the mirror and I'm like "girl you look good!" I no longer care what the scale says.... I'm looking toned and feel great so what if the scale doesn't say more about my loss. I'm finally at peace with it. lol
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:55 PM   #24  

AHA! Ok, so I've been going over in my head what I did when I was sick...eat lots of fruit...check. Drink tons of water...check. Don't cheat...check. But I forgot about the 2 Detox Baths I took...I work for a natural skin/body care company so that was my bosses idea the week before I knew I had pneumonia. Detox baths aid in weight loss by doing something...I have to read the label. But it something to do with flushing out toxins. So maybe that's how I lost all that weight in one week. Hey, it's a worth a try. I’m not going for 12 lbs, but 2 lbs would be nice.

Here We Go: That's what I'm talking about. The scale is only one way to measure weight loss...currently, I'm going by the fact that I no longer cringe when I get undressed in front of the mirror. Now that's progress!

Taylor: Weekends suck...I'm so with you on that one. It helps me when I busy...like out and about by myself with no time to stop and eat. When I'm at home, I'm snacking all day. And if I'm with friends, they want to stop and eat EVERYWHERE.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:56 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

feel like I am really struggling. I’m struggling to eat healthy and I’m struggling to get to the gym. School and internships (yes that is plural) I am doing well. I’m staying on track, getting my homework done, getting everything done in the office but it leaves very little time for me. Once I come home I have very little time to cook or to hit the gym instead it’s right to the books. Then I’m going to bed super early so that I can get up and not be exhausted. So I need to work and figure out a way to balance everything. One thing I considered is going to bed even earlier and getting up earlier so I can try and get some gym time it. (I’m talking bed by 9 and up at 5). But then I have the fear about homework getting done. I am trying to get as much done over the weekend as I can.

My first thing I’m trying to do for me is everyday at some point I’m going to try and spend some time here, actually reading and responding to post. I feel like I’ve been neglecting 3FC and I feel like that is harming my efforts.

Tara – after midnight means a new thread. I totally understand I feel like I’ve been between 168 and 172 forever.

Zel – Welcome to the tread.

Shel – Good pepp talk!

Iconic Ghost – Hmm it seems like 170 is a hard number for a lot of us.

Heather – Good job being down

Just Keep Swimming – Sounds like you had a great weekend. Hmmm munkins so good . . . .

MoJo – Don’t trust the scale there are a ton of reasons like water weight that you could be up.

Taylor – Halloween challenge? Sorry about the bad weekend. Hopefully the week is better.

Cali – I just bought a shirt that says “I love pasta carbs are good”. That should tell you my position on it. I have to try and keep it in check. I’m also probable coming to California in a couple of weeks. San Diego to be exact.

Shan – It is so hard being out of town, I also end up out of town a lot and I feel like I keep gaining and losing the same few pounds.

CatsTounge – I’m glad that the new school is better.

Ghost – I assume everything that isn’t specifically labled at a restaurant is full fat. At least you spent time with the grandparents.

Chele – Sorry about the exhaustion, I understand I’ve been the same way lately. But too tired to eat that is a new one even for me.

Here we go – One of my favorite things is being able to fit into “normal” sizes at “normal” stores. No shopping at plus size stores anymore. Good job with all the working out.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:02 PM   #26  
I'm a khaleesi!!

Here we go again: I was wondering where you were this morning! I'm glad you are feeling better. Do you get migraines often? Have you tried MaxAlt? Thats what I use for my migraines, its a tablet that you disolve under your tongue and tastes like artificial sweetener, but it works fast. Excercise is touchy when I have a migraine, either it helps or it makes it worse. Glad your feeling better and wOOt on your new threads!
Old 09-15-2008, 06:37 PM   #27  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

I would love to be in a weekend challenge. I need to be kept honest EVERY day of the week. I do almost anything for a dancing carrot...lol

RememberHowToSmile- Thanks for the congrats. Just keep on track with yourself. I know it is hard. I just graduated in May. Tests, projects, engagements, meetings, homework... it can quickly add up to be too much for anyone. And still we are trying to devote 24/7 to weight loss. Keep your head up! My best advice is to stay organized. Folders, post it notes, planner, calendar do whatever it takes. Don't forget to schedule time for exercise and cooking....how about a pedicure or movie with friends?
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:44 PM   #28  
I'm a khaleesi!!

I'll join a weekend challege, someone has to POST ONE though (hint hint). Last weekend I challenged myself to have a NO BOOZE weekend and it was great. No having to save calories for wine or vodka...and I didn't get heartburn once! Next weekend I'm doing the same thing, only I think I'll add an element, like No booze AND no chocolate...now THAT will be challenging.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:18 PM   #29  
I will do this.

weekend challenge then! I will post one friday sometime!

So, I don't deserve this but my trainer measured me and I have lost a total of 22 inches since June 5th!

I will post more and do personals later. Homework slave now....
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:54 PM   #30  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Let's see. My day is going well so far. I'm with Taylor... I do bad on weekends and better on weekdays. Since I swore myself to do better starting today, I'm glad I did do better. I actually did 30 minutes of jogging and 30 Day Shred today. I did better foodwise, too. Half serving of oatmeal with skim milk, brown rice and tilapia and kimchee (times two).

Taylor and everyone else, I am sooo with you on the weekend challenge. Should we do like a workout challenge..like do sit-ups one weekend, do jumping jacks one weekend... or should it be like food challenge..like eat so many servings of veggies one weekend, drink so much water one weekend...? What do you all think? Just some ideas...

Remember, I hear ya about being busy. I really have to squeeze time to even do 30-60 minute dvd workouts...as I don't even have time to watch TV anymore. I have been neglecting 3FC too since school started in August and it has affected my efforts. So I'm back again. At least trying to squeeze some time for it, too.

Here we go, Sorry to hear that you were not feeling well, but I'm happy for you on the clothes! Fitting into smaller sizes really boost the motivation and self-esteem for sure, doesn't it?

Chele, Wow, tired to eat? I don't want to be tired but then again, the part on not wanting to eat sounds quite appealing. lol Hope you will feel better soon...
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote