Old 09-21-2008, 03:09 PM   #166  
Yarp.

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Here We Go - Wow, you're my hero! I think it's so important that women talk about these issues. The guilt and silence so many of us have around those experiences is intense and can make us feel so alone.

Taylor and Tara - Just keep on keepin' on. You can do it!
UrsusMaritimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:23 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 150/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7''

just checking in...
My brother came up to visit me and let'sjust say this wasn't the best weekends (food and exercise wise). I ate over each day not by much but I am worried about how it will affect thescale. I broemy plateay and don't want to back track.
Monday will be a better day.
i am still trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:01 PM   #168  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Us: thanks! It went really well. I was really surprised how many women were touched by my story.

I'm glad it's over. I haven't eaten that much this weekend. Its kinda different than normal.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:44 PM   #169  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I think that's a great thing you're doing Here We Go Again! I can see why a lot of people would be touched by listening to your story. I think even if you may not have experienced what you are talking about, hearing someone talking so openly and honestly about it will definitely affect you. I'm sure you're helping so many people with your story. Good for you.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:10 PM   #170  
No More Excuses!

S/C/G: 240/225/165

Height: 5'6"

Hi Ladies! Well when i started back here 2 weeks ago i was around 225 and i weighed in today and im 214!!! That much closer to being under 200 again! I hope I can keep it up. My new job required running around allllll day and its been wearing me out but im feeling a bit better. My only problem is that i have no appetite really because ive been severly depressed the last 2 weeks, just alot going on in my life... But anyway, the only plus is that i have been eating ALOT less, and my stomach is adjusting to smaller portions again instead of the monster portions that i usually eat.. Just thought i woudl share
Marineswife85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:22 PM   #171  
I will do this.

So today is my first day back on track and it feels really good.

Although I still stuck to chicken for dinner I know that I am going to make next week a good week and everyday count. I also promise to be better a personals as I haven't gotten back to anyone and I am SO sorry.

I picked up some turkey bacon because I saw some great stuff on the hungry girl e-mail. I am gonna make a turkey bacon BLT tomorrow for lunch! Jennie-O has turkey bacon for only 20 calories per slice and I know I can do some great stuff with that - even add it to my boca burgers!

Anyway - tomorrow is monday and I am so glad because I am way better with my food during the week.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:49 PM   #172  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

OH BOY HAVE I MISSED YOU LADIES!!

I sort of fell off the wagon. Like I said earlier this week, my mom came down for my birthday, which was great. I love her. She took my bf and me out to dinner (SO GOOD!) and brought me a homemade cake . Unfortunately I made the (dumb) decision to just say "screw it...I'm off this whole business until that cake is gone." Don't ask me how I justified that to myself...I just did. So anyway...the cake is gone, and I'm completely re-starting tomorrow!!

.....which means I have to get up extra early to go to the store as I'm all out of stuff to pack in my lunches while I'm at school. Ugh. I hate getting up as it is...

I'm also CRAZY stressed about school. SO SO stressed. I have 5 classes that all have big work loads (even though one of them is stupid busy-type work...it still has to get done!!!), and I'm still working, and I'm trying to do as much performing as I can because it's a big part of my education since I'm a theatre major. Holy Mama this is a hectic time in my life!
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote