3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Weekend disaster!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/151477-weekend-disaster.html)

CatRocks 09-14-2008 05:58 AM

Weekend disaster!!

Well my weight loss was going so well.. i had lost 6 pounds in a couple of weeks but disaster struck this weekend...
My friends and I found a bar which sold wine for very cheap on a friday night and i couldnt resist a couple of glasses, which then resulted in a couple of bottles, which then resulted in a burger and fries and a hotdog. Needless to say i had the hangover munchies yesterday :(
Now i feel fat and depressed.
My rant is over. I just had to share this with you, a problem shared is a problem halved and all that!
Cat
x

sh3l5 09-14-2008 06:12 AM

i had a similar scenario....
both yesterday and friday....
i feel massive now....
im doing double workouts today to try and compensate....
lets see if calorie cycling really will boost the loss again?!....

we both just need to forget about the binge and get back on the straight and narrow....
im guna be extra good now til my goal is reached....

luvja 09-14-2008 09:57 AM

Yeah I also had a pretty bad weekend. I had an icecream cone from McDonalds at like midnight last night, then went to bed. I havent exercised since Thursday.... gah.

xYourBelleMortex 09-14-2008 10:21 AM

That is exactly why I told myself if I was serious I would give up my delicious Sam Adams. It gets me drunk of three and then... THEN I go snack crazy.

Then again... this week has not been my optimal "been good" week. A drink sounds good right now and it is only 10 in the morning.

Spoz 09-14-2008 10:45 AM

Dont worry we've all been there :lol: I suppose the good thing with weight is it's NEVER too late, and you can always lose what goes on :)

Taylor86 09-14-2008 11:52 AM

Yup. My bfs mom sent a car package from the UK to us this weekend full of cookies and chocolate....

Needless to say the package got here friday and there is nothing left.

Shannon1983 09-14-2008 12:37 PM

I have done the same thing ( just not with alcohol) i have done it with cookies, pizza, fries and more.
I felt horrible after i did it and i realized that it is not worth going through the after feeling, and that i just gotta stay on track no matter what.

instead of going out on a friday night to a bar, only go there when you reach mini goals and drink a glass of wine then as like a reward.

Good Luck and hope you feel better!!

Cats tongue 09-14-2008 02:20 PM

))))HUGS((((

I know the feeling. But you've been doing awesome! One night is only a little set back... Not even a set back really. Just pick yourself up and give yourself a shake. You have to take this journey one day at a time.

Think about it this way, do you plan to never drink or go out or get a little drunk or eat a little too much ever again? It might be unreasonable to think you can do that... So a slip up every now and then is totally normal.

LindsayL0ve 09-14-2008 02:44 PM

Man, i think this was a bad weekand for ever one. lol. right after i left the gym on fri. I had an blizzard from DQ. then went to my cousins party and had a pizza. :( It made me feel as if that whole day was a waste. and then i didn't even go to the gym on Sat, which irked me.

Im making up for it today tho!

from220to112 09-14-2008 06:42 PM

I went out last night and had like 6 rums and diet cokes.

I then had hangover McDonalds today.

And then my family all went out for dinner.

So what? I probably kick-started my metabolism, and I enjoyed it. I'm going to get up, dust myself off, and work hard this week. We fall, we get back up again.

Taylor86 09-14-2008 07:02 PM

Yeah, I totally f*cked up this weekend.

I am so much safer with a schedule and school. Plus, the change of seasons kinda always gets me.

aprilcp12344 09-14-2008 07:11 PM

Wow.... Sounds like my weekend...

My boyfriend came down to visit me...

We went out to eat, had ice cream, honey buns, cajun food(which is unbelievable), and soo much more... horrible food wise.

But then I only get to see him twice a month. So sometimes you take the bad just to have that good feeling.

Although I did exericise today and yesterday...

So yay about that!! Back on track tomorrow.

Plus all the honey buns are gone. heh.

UrsusMaritimus 09-15-2008 12:27 AM

My weekend was also a bust. My best friend came to town and I completely gorged myself. I agree with Taylor, if my routine gets disrupted all things diet-related go right out the window.

sh3l5 09-15-2008 02:06 AM

it only really hits me when the bf buys nice things....
like chocolate cake bites....
luckily it doesnt happen very often....

Nevaeh 09-15-2008 09:10 AM

My weekend didn't go as planned, either. I went out drinking on Saturday which resulted in BK the next morning to curb my hangover munchies. Which resulted in a large dinner. Bleh. :no:

Let's just focus on doing the best we can for the rest of week. Back on track ladies!! ;)