Old 09-02-2008, 02:00 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3l5 View Post
woop woop....
im 137....
woooooooop!....

cant believe how much people are now starting to notice the difference....
its an AMAZING feeling....
everybodys going to get it....
its worth the hard work and determination....
it really is!!!....
Congrats!!!
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:21 PM   #32  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Hello Everyone! Been couple days and there's so much to read. I didn't really do anything over the weekend other than homework so I can be ahead of things. I have been telling myself "Okay, when I'm done with this one, I'm going on 3FC" but didn't happen till now.
I gained a couple of pounds but still am at 170's... back and forth between 178 and 179'ish... I have only about little over a month left so I gotta really jump back on the wagon, I think. I kind of have lost motivation for some reason, though, and have been eatling like crap. I did run about 3 miles on Saturday but nothing on Sunday, and then worked out for about 55 minutes with a DVD yesterday. I've decided not to weigh myself till next Saturday (or at least not make whatever weight I see on the scale as "official" till then)...That's the due date for TBL weight and I hope I will be at 175 by then...which will be loss of 8 pounds from when the last TBL finished.

I am going to go workout for little bit so I have enough time to workout AND cook dinner. I'm going to try butternut squash taco today... I will try to do personal little later..

Hope all of your week is going well.
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:26 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

I'm very frustrated with myself today... I feel overwhelmed and I just want to sit around and eat. I tried to go to a computer lab on campus to work, but they are holding classes in there today! Frustrating!!
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 05:03 PM   #34  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by iriswhispers View Post
I'm very frustrated with myself today... I feel overwhelmed and I just want to sit around and eat. I tried to go to a computer lab on campus to work, but they are holding classes in there today! Frustrating!!
I know how you feel. I have to go to campus today to try and get a computer (they will all be used, you have to walk around the floor waiting for someone to leave, like a shark). Postgrads get their own computer lab, but they havent updated my swip card so i cant get in the building on holidays! Its so frustrating. I just want to sit around and eat too
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 05:14 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 212/Ticker!/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey all -

Had a good, long weekend, but I did eat 3 hot dogs over the course of the day yesterday, and I binged a bit myself on potato chips yesterday. They were just soooo good. I also had a 1lb hot dog at a baseball game Sunday. I guess it was just a good weekend for processed pork

Last made a new pasta dish for lunch today that I thought was fairly healthy. I entered it onto the daily plate and found out it was not as healthy as I thought. So, I'm trying to be mindful of what I eat the rest of today. It shouldn't be too hard as I don't feel well. My head is pounding, I'm a little dizzy, and I just want to curl up and take a nap. I've postponed the gym tonight and resolve to go tomorrow if I'm feeling better then. Looks like it's broth or noodle soup tonight for dinner.
heidelene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 06:34 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

I thought I would like short weeks, but I really don't. lol I like being off Mondays but not trying to fit everything into 4 days..... ugggg....
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 06:52 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 150/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7''

sh315- YAY, good job breaking through. It's so hard when you're that close to goal!!

OK- signed up for Spin at my gym for tomorrow. i used to go regularly, before the two month hiatus But I'm back on track. Let's hope i am still breathing afterwards.
Eating has been fine but i think that it's time to incorporate more exercise into the plan. Question:

how much does exercise affect your weight loss? I know that they say eating has the most impact on weight loss and exercise comes second, but besides it making you feel good, how does it impact your weight loss?
I'm wondering for myself if it will help a lot or a little.
i am still trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 07:08 PM   #38  
I will do this.

still trying When I first started to work out my actually pounds lost stalled but I started to loose inches. Then after about 2 weeks I lost 5 pounds in a week and then started to loose 1-2 pounds after that. Remember to drink your water and don't get too upset if your weight loss stalls. Work outs always help ALOT and suppress hunger.

here we go I don't like having mondays off either! I feel cheated of an extra day I could be doing getting my work in...but it's funny because I DO like fridays off.

heid I hope you feel better!

tara Will you post that butternut taco on your blog if it's any good? I wanna try it!! Sounds so yummy

remember Great job on the BBQ yesterday. I wish I had taken my morning star..but ended up eating way too many ribs and 3 glasses of wine. Oops.

sh3 Great job on the weight loss! I can't wait until I start to lose weight again!

Today had gone well for me. I eat so much less when I have a schedule and am busy...I did have two trips to starbucks but stuck to plain black coffee and avoided all pastry type thingies.

My back is feeling a lot better today and I see my trainer tomorrow so I am gonna see what she has to say about it. I SOOOO want to get back doing to the elliptical. Darn bodily injuries.

Oh, oh - I also bought fresh califlower instead of the frozen stuff and I boiled some for lunch and OH WOW it taste soo good. I put some 0 calorie butter spray and some of my "fake" salt on it and it was sinfully good.

And I found 100 calorie english muffins! They are by Thomas and taste just like the normal one...I had one for a quick breakfast in this morning with an egg on it.

I hope every is having a good day back to school/work!

Last edited by Taylor86; 09-02-2008 at 07:10 PM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 08:43 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavingServo View Post
Good luck to all the teachers at the start of the new school year!

Here in St. Paul the RNC is ridiculous. I went by the protest this morning and on my way there saw 15-20 cops chasing 5 unarmed guys out of a "secure area" and then get into their little riot/barrier formation (even though no one else was around who looked like they cared or wanted to get in). It's all a little crazy.

Also we have the political cartoonist for the Economist staying at our house so that's been interesting. He showed us his sketches from the DNC last night, but today apparently he's going to the State Fair because they're not doing anything at the RNC.

I live in MN too, and yeah, the RNC has been crazy! I live in st. cloud though so I haven't seen any of it first hand, but geez!
garstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:05 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

UGHHHHHHHH IM SO IRRITATED!!

My boyfriend (though he is wonderful and I love him) is a dunce. A complete dunce. He CONSTANTLY leaves his keys in the apartment, which then means that I have to be here to let him back in. And tonight I was soooooooooooooooo looking forward to going to the gym...I even skipped my ballet class because I needed to do some school shopping and so had amped myself up to get to the gym, and now I can't go because I need to be here when he gets back!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:26 PM   #41  
I will do this.

arts I go through the same DANG thing when my boyfriend (who is also a dunce) leaves the apartment. Always without the keys and then I have to be here to let him in. It makes me soo angry. I am sorry that your boyfriend is a dunce, too. Perhaps my boyfriend and your boyfriend should make a club.....
Old 09-02-2008, 10:42 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

The BEST thing is when he leaves his keys ANNNNNND his phone...making him impossible to get a hold of to know when he'll be coming back/if I can go drop the keys somewhere. That's my personal fave.

On the bright side, I did manage to get all the new school supplies organized and a two loads of laundry done (for anyone who lives in an apt building -- you know how lucky I was to get both washers AND both dryers!!), so I'm feeling a little more put together with going back to school/my audition this weekend. But seriously. What the crap, boyfriend.
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 11:17 PM   #43  
I will do this.

I am sooo glad I got back to calorie counting. I had 100 left and had this little Ghirardelli dark chocolate square and it was 52 calories! So I ate it. It was SO good. That's my story.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:18 PM   #44  
pretty.nerd.girl.

S/C/G: 9999999

I feel so much better about my WL journey... now its time to get things rolling in other parts of my life.
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 11:21 PM   #45  
pretty.nerd.girl.

S/C/G: 9999999

LOL... Taylor, I love your story... Yes! I hope to love calorie counting soon. I started calorie counting today because I need more awareness of how my intake affects weight... Good stuff!
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote