Old 08-16-2008, 02:55 AM   #16  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

oooh and kellogs honey nut crunch stuff! That stuff is addictive, its sooo good. But its not really a health food
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 03:00 AM   #17  
Going goal.

S/C/G: 316/ticker/140

Height: 5'6" & 3/4"

Apple cinnamon cheerios are very yum.. I try not to get it too often. I LOVE honey! Peanut butter and honey sandwiches.. mm. I try my best to say away though it's tough stuff!
pixiefalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 03:02 AM   #18  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

o my, honey is veeery good. I always incorporate it into my porridge for breakfast so i get that lovely little hit
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 10:31 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Default Urgh...

I thought you meant healthy foods we hated when I read the title. LoL! I was about to say "anything Kashi." That crap tastes and looks like cardboard. Yech!

But if it's foods we can't control ourselves around then for it me it's -- DUN DUN DUN!!!!! -- seedless watermelon. Matter of fact, i'm eating some right now. I just started buying the little "personal" size whole seedless watermelons at the store because when I buy the 5 pound tubs of the whole seedless watermelon sticks I eat the whole thing. 5 pounds ... of watermelon... in one day.

Then I try to jog the stomachache off and my tummy sloshes like i'm shaking water in a half-empty bottle and I pee about a million times throughout the rest of the day and night. LoL.

My husband says that he can tell when i've been eating a lot of it lately because I start to turn pink like a little pig. Well, oink oink f*$ker.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 10:46 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 290/170/170

Nuts, nut butters, houmous and guacamole. All got plenty of lovely healthy fats but not good if you eat more than a small portion.

Kitty
KforKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 10:52 AM   #21  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

I forgot to add, but you guys reminded me: anything with nuts and anything with honey. When I binge and I have nothing in the house to binge on, I'll eat my kid's bread with honey...sometimes with peanut butter. I wish hypnosis would work! LOL!
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:10 AM   #22  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

i tend to stay away from the things i love....
chocolate, ice cream, cookies....
if i have any i always end up bingeing....
so none really is better for me....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 01:46 PM   #23  
carinna

Cereal and fat free frozen yogurt.
carinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 04:29 PM   #24  
KLK
Karen: La Cicciona

S/C/G: Sz 24-26 / Sz 12-14 / Sz 6-8

Height: 5' 4"

OMG Honey Nut Cheerios... I could just pour milk right into the box and shovel that stuff down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl98 View Post
OMG!!! KLK I'm so with you on honey cereal. My problem is with honey nut cheerios. I can eat it all darn day. It's sooooo good.

But I love cereal. Just the simplicity of it. I'm almost addicted to the vanilla almond Special K.
KLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 05:45 PM   #25  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

Height: 5'5"

Diet foods of any kind really. By diet foods I mean rice cakes or those 100 cal packs or whatever. Or low fat cheese or stuff. I just never feel very satisfied after them.

In general I have to be careful though, i could over eat anything if I really wanted. Popcorn... cereal... nuts. I have to be especially careful about nuts, because if I eat too many of them I get a stomach ache.
Cats tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 05:52 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 230/179/150

Height: 5'7"

You mean watermelon isn't healthy? I eat a lot of that also, but thought since it's mostly water, it's a good way to fill me up.

I also can eat way too much sushi because, well, it's healthy, right?

I can't have anything like cereal, ice cream, granola, etc. in my house. I've even stopped buying all yogurts except for plain, non-fat kind, the kind that doesn't taste sweet at all. I put fruit in it, and it's fine, but I'm not really tempted to over-eat now.

My little treat at the end of the day is 1 square of high cacao dark chocolate along with about 5 or 6 plain walnuts or almonds--on the pretense it is healthy for me. If I wasn't good on my eating, though, I make myself skip that.

I'm really trying to train my taste buds to not crave sweets so much. Or salt.
modcat44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 06:00 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 254/ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Nishkitten, I am a fellow confessed watermelon addict, as a matter of fact I just had a binge and ate 3/4 of it. (and not more because other people also wanted it.

Also a big problem for me are wheat crackers with ricotta or cottage cheese, a slice of tomato and fresh chives sprinkeled on. (I think thats the herb I mean, English is not my best subject)

And peach with tuna!
Quillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 05:23 AM   #28  
Going goal.

S/C/G: 316/ticker/140

Height: 5'6" & 3/4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NishKitten View Post
My husband says that he can tell when i've been eating a lot of it lately because I start to turn pink like a little pig. Well, oink oink f*$ker.
LOL! And mmm rice cakes.. I ate one of those little bags today.. about 420ish calories for just that. AGH!
pixiefalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 05:39 AM   #29  
Just keep breathing!

S/C/G: 191.7/191.7/145

Height: 5'5

"My husband says that he can tell when i've been eating a lot of it lately because I start to turn pink like a little pig. Well, oink oink f*$ker."

AAAAAAhahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Awwwwww!!!!

It's not a "health" food, but I discovered earlier this week - my only "absolutely eat it all" binge food..... is blueberry muffins. Especially if they're the ones with the fake blueberries in them, oh my word. Maybe if I got a 'healthy' version I wouldn't be so tempted to eat them all But literally - I can eat a dozen big blueberry muffins in one sitting. If they're the ones from the store though - I'm not interested at all.
GradPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 08:16 AM   #30  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Cereal and also Banana chips.. I could eat like 7000g of those things. Yum.
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote