Humor: Does your FAT have a name ?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • hey guys ! im just wondering if anyone out there has a name for their fat ? i actually came across this from another site that i am on and i thought it was hilarious ! when you have that bad craving for something oh so sweet or those nice crunchy chips, its your fat talking ! LOL some of the names that were listed was like fatty patty, gertrude, betsy etc...i named my fat OLGA...so if i get that craving for some fries, i tell OLGA no0o0o0o, you cant have those fries !!! i thought i would share this and maybe we can all have a little humor when going through our ups and downs in our weight loss journey !

1 flower = 10 pounds lost !!!
  • I got thinking about this. Can my fat be a man...they tend to be stubborn, uncooperative, and irritating..like my fat! (and I am just kidding, I don't hate men)!

I have called my fat lots of things, none of which can be published on this thread without being offensive

I like this idea, am going to think about it...since I like to be in charge, am a control freak, giving my fat an identity would be helpful. I do call the scale the metal monster though!
  • your fat can be whatever you want it to be LOL i know one person called it the wicked witch LOL

• I have a running joke with my Sis, I can't remember how it started, but I think we were walking somewhere, and complaining about being overweight. She said something like our walking was making a flubbida-flubbida sound. (Which it wasn't, we were just being silly.) So it evolved into a conversation on how to get rid of the Flubbida sound. When you hear it, Run Away! Oh, no! I hear the Flubbida sound! Run!!!
  • well there you go LOL yours can be called FLUBBIDA

• I don't, BUT when my stomach growls I'll look down at it and say "shhhh, I just fed you, or be quite, I'll feed you soon"
  • BORNTOFLY maybe yours could be called growly ? LOL

• A friend of mine from work, also we attended college together too, she had gastric bypass in her 20's and she would call her grumbly stomach Fred.

I still remember that and call my stomach Fred from time to time.
  • Quote: I have called my fat lots of things, none of which can be published on this thread without being offensive
    Yup, never once called it anything but or
  • I call mine flub.. and the back fat under my bra in the back are my "flub wings" LOL those luckly are almost gone

I yell at my fat all the time telling it that its not allowed on my body anymore and is gonna get evicted.
  • My fat is called:
  • lol taylor

i talk to my body parts/limbs, but i dont talk to my fat and it doesnt have a name. its the enemy, i try to depersonalise it as much as possible
  • maybe I could name it after my ex boyfriend.

that wouldn't be weird AT ALL.
  • LOL that is absolute genius naming my fat never thought of that. My sister calls her thighs rhino legs. I will think of one right now ahem....from now on I dub thee fat "Mcjiggles" cause it jiggles and Mcdonalds is one of my many enemies.
  • Quote: LOL that is absolute genius naming my fat never thought of that. My sister calls her thighs rhino legs. I will think of one right now ahem....from now on I dub thee fat "Mcjiggles" cause it jiggles and Mcdonalds is one of my many enemies.

McJiggles
    My gym used to be a mcdonalds, you will be happy to know