Old 08-13-2008, 06:15 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

Here we go again, I did better than that, my boss asked if i could swing by the liquor store and pick up some drinks for the staff meeting we're having on Monday (the only way to get us there is to ply us with booze and food!), so I induldged in some free samples!

Last edited by shantroy; 08-13-2008 at 06:16 PM.
shantroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 06:17 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Shan: Whatever works girl! Do you feel better now?
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 06:21 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

I feel much better, but now I really really really want a martini.
shantroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:21 PM   #49  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

oooh, martinis...
GAW! now I want a martini AND a guiness. You ppl rock!
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:22 PM   #50  
I will do this.

Ah, I finally have a minute to myself. It's been non-stop for me since friday.

Things have been stressful but going well for me. Like I said earlier, school started for me on monday and thankfully I am able to make it home between classes and make myself a healthy lunch (which at the moment has been tuna fish on whole wheat)

As for working out, I still have yet to make it back to the gym. I think I am going to be a "weekend warrior" making it friday-sunday and then twice during the week to my trainers which will equal my goal of 5.

Today marks 3 days back on plan for me. I went back to my old goal of 1,200 - 1.400 cals a day and it has been going smoothly. I can totally tell a difference in my energy level! Eating healthy gives me the stamina I need to keep up with my life and my school work and it feels great!

All and all if I can keep up with my school work, work outs and my calorie goals I should have a very successful semester! I also know that posting on here has given me so much strength and the ability to get back on track when I got home from England!

Ghost Welcome to the forum!!!! I drank guinness when I was in the UK and dear lord it tasted like candy. I will never drink another guinness in the states again! As for martinis....I love gray goose with three olives!

caligirl It is such a good idea to bring your down movie snacks! I usually bring a 100 calorie pack of popcorn and get a diet coke!

Iconised I also love fish and chips - with lots of malt vinegar and salt!!!!

Here we go I am so glad you got your car back! Yay for air conditioning!!!

Tara I am sorry work is busy! Just wanted to give ya a hug!

OH, has anyone seen RememberToSmile? Is she traveling somewhere with her internship or something? I haven't spoken to her since I got back.....
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:09 PM   #51  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor86 View Post

Iconised I also love fish and chips - with lots of malt vinegar and salt!!!!
Yes!!! Over here they dont really do the vinegar on chips thing so much im like, you guys are seriously missing out!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 12:42 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

Sorry I've been gone, ladies....had a family visitor in town on short notice (but had a great time)

In positive news, I showed my mom DailyPlate and she LOVES it!! She's obese, and has always been trying to lose weight. Hopefully it will be a positive thing for her
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 12:43 AM   #53  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

I am a size 16 again! I am elated!!!! I haven't been a 16 in at least 8 years. It's totally weird to me because I've been lower weights in the last few years but never sized this low. I guess I'm losing more inches than I thought!!!
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 01:00 AM   #54  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighish View Post
I am a size 16 again! I am elated!!!! I haven't been a 16 in at least 8 years. It's totally weird to me because I've been lower weights in the last few years but never sized this low. I guess I'm losing more inches than I thought!!!
thats really good news! well done!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 01:14 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 176

Height: 5"7

Quote:
CONGRATS that is amazing!!!!! Keep up the good work and def reward yourself you deserve it!!
startingnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 01:52 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 280/262/180

Height: 6'5

Quote:
woo hoo great job!
bentley fontane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 11:53 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Taylor: I think she said that she would traveling for 10 days. I think she'll be back next week, but not for sure.

Leigh: That's awesome! You go girl!

So I'm moving this weekend. I'm pretty excited. Instead of 35 miles from work I'll be 15 miles and three blocks from my church, which will help me go more. I'm still stalled in my weight loss. I haven't lost since July 29th. Grrrrr..... I haven't worked out at all this week, been too busy packing and moving stuff to the new house. I know no excuses.... I did realize that although I could lift a 32 in TV I couldn't successfully move it into the car by myself. Let me tell you, that was fun... yeah.

I wonder if moving counts as exercise because I'm sore! Because I'm moving I have no food in my house. So this morning for breakfast while I was at Starbucks I got the fruit cup instead of going to McDonalds and getting something! Yay me! It's hard to find something healthy for breakfast on the go.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 11:59 AM   #58  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

I saw 170's yesterday....and today again! Two more days and official weigh-in...

Star2Be, I bought whole bunch of shiratake noodles at Kroger. They were right at the vegetarian/tofu section.. Hopefully they have them where you are at, too.

I just wanted to jump in and say hi before going to pick up my DD from the Day Care....be back later.
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 02:32 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

Tara -- congrats!! I know you've been excited about 170s!!

As for me, I'm back down to my LW!!!! So So SO SO HAPPY!! Especially after having my mom visit with her FABULOUS cooking and a trip to Mike's Pastries (only the best cannoli in Boston....).

Gotta get ready for work, but I'll be back later to read more thoroughly and do more personals!! Glad to be back to you ladies
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 04:20 PM   #60  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsnsmarts View Post
As for me, I'm back down to my LW!!!! So So SO SO HAPPY!! Especially after having my mom visit with her FABULOUS cooking and a trip to Mike's Pastries (only the best cannoli in Boston....).
OK, I've only got a minute, but I just had to jump in and say YUM. Chocolate chip cannolis from Mike's Pastry are like my all-time favorite dessert. Also, congrats!

In other Boston-related news, I have kick-*** tickets to the Red Sox game tomorrow night!

Back later.
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote