New to site, saying HI

• Hi everyone,

I just discovered this site after seeing a clip about weight loss support groups in the new Fitness. I'm 22, a senior in college studying advertising. I am 5' 6" and weigh about 145 right now and would really like to see myself at 125. I figure that I will break down my goals into either 5 or 10 pounds at a time.. any advice on which would be better?

My biggest problem is my own laziness. At the end of the day, when I have gone to class and worked at my job, all I want to do is sit down and space out. (and more than likely, eat something terrible while I do it). Any advice on this?

Basically, I just wanted to introduce myself and get to know everyone else... Have a great Easter weekend and I hope to hear from some of you soon!

• Hi, I'm new to this site too, and am looking for a buddy...
    I am 5'7" am weigh about 135 lbs right now, and am looking to lose 10lbs---I have lost 5 already!-yeah
    I know what you mean about being busy, and tired at the end of the day...i am a student, and member of a college golf team that is always traveling and eating out--which makes it hard to eat healthy. But I have joined up with some of my teamates for support and sharing ideas on eating and weight loss. I would love to share ideas! Good luck! Hope to hear from you soon!
    Paige
  • Quote:
    Hi, I'm new to this site too, and am looking for a buddy...
    If you're still looking, I'd be happy to buddy up with you!