Old 08-25-2008, 12:16 AM   #91  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by swae85 View Post

bjeweled/feral: congratulations on the loss!! you are both amazing

Ghost: I have also been very OP this week (i think its the weather) and i have been terrible at drinking water. I drink about 2L when i am at work but every weekend or every day off i seem to not drink any unless it is in the form of diet soft drinks or coffee/tea/WW hot choc. But every day is a new one and a new chance to eat healthy and stay on plan. You've already lost an amazing 7kgs, you should be so proud!
im trying hard with the water, but man i hate water >.< The 7kg hasnt really hit me yet (will it ever?), i was just thinking about how little that was today (some people are never satisfied right?). I think one day when no one else is home i'll weigh out 7kg of stuff and see how much i have lost

Swae: i dont really worry too much about eating late at night. A calorie's a calorie right? I just worry about what it is im eating. I made the rule for myself "no eating in front of TV unless someone else gets it and offers it". Its a start. Then i cut it down to only eating a bit of what someone offers me. Eventually i'll cut it out altogether
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 12:19 PM   #92  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 222/in progress/115

Height: 5'3"

hi guys!

ugggh, its like the weeks are really good, but yesterday i decided to eat whatever i wanted and now i feel totally guilty cuz i think i gained too! :[
jayohwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 03:48 PM   #93  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

hey gals,

i have a sinus infection and the medicine has my stomach acting all funky so we'll see how eating goes this week.
i go on vacation friday and need my stomach and my sinuses to be back in working normal order.
this antibiotic is harsh ugh!

joy - you'll be fine... drink extra water for a few days

swae- i just had to stop eating in front of the tv unless it was my already pre-portioned dinner. no snacking i dont know how to control myself. have you tried to portion out what u should eat and then eat that and when its gone its gone?

ghost - you have to drink water so your body can do its normal functions. and then you need even more water to lose weight. get that water in and see how you'll lose!

Last edited by bjeweled; 08-25-2008 at 03:49 PM.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 03:54 PM   #94  
This is not a test.

oh no, sinus infection! Thats gotta suck. At least antibiotics tend to be pretty fast acting, so you should feel better in no time

The first bottle of water is easy. The second- not so bad. The third is just ugh. BUt i wont stop until i have had them all today even if im up til midnight getting through it
Old 08-25-2008, 04:07 PM   #95  
pretty.nerd.girl.

S/C/G: 9999999

I'm back down to the lower end of the We've Gotta Work Labor Day Challenge... weighed in at 163 today. Yay! I'm going to really watch my calories, up my water and exercise for the rest of the month. Since my trip, I still have not worked out. It looks like it will rain today, but I will get back into the swing of working out tomorrow and post updates.
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 01:23 PM   #96  
last time

congrats tamara!!!

hopefully i will feel better soon. i want to work out but i am soooo exhausted and i dont know if its good or bad to work out..its not a chest cold
Old 08-27-2008, 04:10 AM   #97  
This is not a test.

i heard that if its above the neck, its ok to work out. Having said that, sometimes you have to be nice and just let yourself heal
Old 08-29-2008, 12:47 PM   #98  
one pound at a time

hi all!

bjweled-- i hope you're feeling better!

i've been okay, i'm really excited because this weekend my friends and i are going to vegas for one of our friend's birthday. we all havent seen eachother in a long time because we all live in different towns, so we're all meeting in the middle in VEGAS! i know its going to be uber crowded because of the holiday weekend but i'm just glad that we're going to be all together!

i've been somewhat on plan lately. i'm not sure how much more i want to lose, like i dont want to be a stick, but i'd love to lose more of the gut, i wonder if there is any way to lose the gut but not lose a lot of butt or boobs? *shrug*

rock on, guys!
Old 08-31-2008, 10:50 PM   #99  
LeylandMiniChick

S/C/G: 211/199/132

Height: 159cm

jayohwhy-there is no such thing as spot reducing... you can do alot of abdominal exercises which will tone your stomach but unfortunately we don't get to pick where the weight comes off from

How is everyone? i had a car show on yesterday, spent all day taking pictures and watching cars on the dyno, got sooooo sunburnt. i look like a lobster
swae85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 11:13 AM   #100  
pretty.nerd.girl.

I need some support and motivation. I didn't complete the August Fitness Challenge because I barely got off my butt after my vacation. But, I did rather okay in the Labor Day Challenge. I would really like to get these goals accomplished. Please send some forum love my way as I try to repair my life and continue my weight loss journey. I need to work more on eating only when I'm hungry. Too often I eat just because food is there.

Last edited by Tamara; 09-02-2008 at 02:39 PM.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:55 AM   #101  
one pound at a time

hi tamara!

i know that you can do this! you seem to want it as much as i do. its not about the little blips but the big picture!
Old 09-02-2008, 02:37 PM   #102  
pretty.nerd.girl.

thanks joy... love the SN btw!
Old 09-02-2008, 02:44 PM   #103  
last time

i missed you guys!!!

hey tamara!

i am done taking antibiotics for my sinus infection and i feel much better today. i have been on vaca in atlanta, and i did eat some things i havent been eating but for the most part i did well. just didnt do any exercising. anyway, i feel you joy if i could get rid of this belly and some of these thighs i would stop trying to lose lol
Old 09-02-2008, 04:59 PM   #104  
This is not a test.

hey tamara, sending forum love your way I have to get back on track after a 2 day blip as well. Damn those blips. Its because im at home for two weeks and my eating schedule is up the creek without a paddle. So today im making a lunch box, and if its not in there, im not eating it! Except for dinner, because that wont fit I have to keep telling myself that this week is not a write off yet. We WANT this so bad, we WILL do it!

Hey bjeweled, good to hear that you are feeling better!
Old 09-03-2008, 12:13 PM   #105  
pretty.nerd.girl.

Thanks for all the forum love, ladies! I appreciate it. So, I weighed in at 161 yesterday morning. Today, the scale read 164. Weird, I didnt eat poorly yesterday or eat a lot of sodium... and I drank at least 64 oz water. I'm not going to get discouraged though; just gonna keep moving, drinking water, and eating well. I blogged that I would like to be 160 in two weeks at the latest. I need to get into the 150's!!!!

Last edited by Tamara; 09-03-2008 at 12:16 PM.