Height: 5'5''/165cm

for me its because im too lazy to go out and hunt the pies down

hurray for being down gtech!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:32 PM   #47  
LeylandMiniChick

S/C/G: 211/199/132

Height: 159cm

congrats gtech! that's an awesome result! you should be proud, especially considering it is a loss during TOM!

so how is everyone today?
swae85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 08:12 PM   #48  
Lady-in-training!

S/C/G: Heaviest: 215/202/168/130

Height: 5'5"

Still dreading my 30-day shred, which is the onyl exercise I'm doing right now, before I do it (I put it off to midnight the other night, LOL), but I can really see it making a difference already and I'm only on my first week.

Remind me not have a carb-a-licious meal right before doing it however, I was knocked out and couldn't even sit up for the cooldown segment yesterday.
gtech2mit10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:12 AM   #49  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

im another 400g down today (yay!) but im so damn ravenous! (boo!) I had rice for lunch and a muffin (i know, so many carbs) and im still hungry. i'm already up to about 1000 calories today and its only 4pm! Gah! I need super low calorie, super filling snacks guys!
Old 08-11-2008, 01:14 AM   #50  
LeylandMiniChick

how about carrots/celery/cucumber sticks with salsa? - an oldie but a goodie!
or what about rice crackers and low fat dip?
Old 08-11-2008, 01:28 AM   #51  
This is not a test.

we dont have any salad *cue horrified looks* i know, its winter! We have low fat cottage cheese though....and vitawheat crackers! What do you think?

God i hate mega hunger days!
Old 08-11-2008, 02:07 AM   #52  
LeylandMiniChick

lol its winter over here too but i am eating a greek salad as i type this! according to WW, 1 cup of low fat cottage cheese (i think the conversion means it is 8.58 liquid oz in the USA)is 3 points and crackers are 1/2 a point each so a quarter of a cup of low fat cottage cheese and maybe 3 vitawheats is a great snack!

you're making me hungry!
Old 08-11-2008, 02:31 AM   #53  
LeylandMiniChick

sorry if i am boring everyone with the WW talk, i just realised i dont even know if any of you are on specific weight loss programs!
Old 08-11-2008, 02:36 AM   #54  
This is not a test.

thats ok, you're not boring me sorry, i really should check where people are from, i just assume most are from the northern hemisphere >.<

Sorry for making you hungry! I decided not to have anything and try and hold out until dinner. but i'll keep your snack ideas in mind for those super hungry days
Old 08-11-2008, 11:30 AM   #55  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Wink

morning gals!

i had a pretty good weekend! i worked out saturday and sunday. on saturday i did day 2 of my couch to 5k workout. my shins were sore so i am going to wait to do the third day tomorrow. i also did a 60 minute bootcamp on sunday. i'm a little sore but not as much as i thought. i have been drinking whey protein shakes after workouts and it really does help with the soreness.

i stayed OP as well for food! i am going to be smoking hot for my vaca on the 29th.

some days you just need carbs ghost i totally understand

swae - i used to be on weight watchers so i can chat with you about it. i actually love the program its just not in the budget to go to the meetings. and i neeeeeed the meetings.

gtech - 30 day shred is great thats what i will do today since i am not trying to run and hurt my shins more

Last edited by bjeweled; 08-11-2008 at 02:12 PM.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 01:07 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 212/Ticker!/150

Hey, girls -

I'm way late on this, but better late than never, right?

You are all doing so awesome! It's so inspiring to hear how you guys are doing.

I've been doing not terrible so far - better than I thought I would. Thanks to a project I've been working on for church, I didn't exercise at all this weekend, but I will get to the gym tomorrow afternoon. Also fell off the wagon a bit thanks to a slice of cold pizza. My husband talked me into it as a) there were only two slices left and we paid good money for it so we had better eat it or lose it, and b) I'd been really good all day so I wasn't hurting much.

I also broke down and had an orange pop this morning as I just couldn't seem to wake up! But I've had no caffeine for the last 3 days, so it's really giving me the shakes and messing up my head. It didn't even taste that good. I will have to remember that for next time!

I also need to work out extra this week because the Iowa State Fair is going on right now (for those of you who don't know, it's one of the largest State Fairs in the US and one of the 1,000 places to visit before you die) and we're talking about going some evening this week in which case I will HAVE to get a corndog or something else fried/served on a stick. You cannot visit the state fair without getting something fried on a stick. We even have porkchops on a stick.

So, no movement on the scale yet, but none is better than up and it's only week 1 and I'm starting PMS, which doesn't help. It's gotta move soon!
heidelene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 04:03 PM   #57  
This is not a test.

Hi heidelene! I hate it when you cave in to pop, and then it doesnt even taste that good, its like why did i do that to myself??? But you live and learn Porkchops on a stick-that i have got to see!

bjeweled: yep, i think i also let myself get too hungry during the day too. But today i am prepared with veggie snacks and nuts, i will not let those carbs control me!
Old 08-11-2008, 04:08 PM   #58  

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidelene View Post
I also broke down and had an orange pop this morning as I just couldn't seem to wake up! But I've had no caffeine for the last 3 days, so it's really giving me the shakes and messing up my head. It didn't even taste that good. I will have to remember that for next time!
I am just starting a diet so reading this forum to get jazzed about sticking with it and my eyes latched on to this post. I just think when we spend so much energy resisting an orange pop now and then, it is the reason we can't stick to a healthy eating plan. Every normal weight person and every doctor I've ever talked with about weight says the same thing ... "everything in moderation". So have that orange pop once in awhile and then work it off at the gym. I vow this time not to go to parties and not eat any dip, chocolate ...etc. Because look what good it did me! I gained that hard fought weight back and then some! No more denying a treat once in awhile. Right?
AllAboutDieting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 04:09 PM   #59  

And by the way...Orange Pop is wonderful, especially Sunkist!
AllAboutDieting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 04:29 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 212/Ticker!/150

Oh, yes. I LOVE Sunkist. That and Root Beer. I think if I'm going to have pop from now on, I should have that since there's no caffiene to get re-hooked on or give me the jitters.
heidelene is offline   Reply With Quote