3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   52 down, 50 to go. buddy, anyone? [Daily Check in!] (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/147603-52-down-50-go-buddy-anyone-%5Bdaily-check-%5D.html)

Iconised Ghost 08-15-2008 06:41 PM

whoa 5 pounds?!? You wonder woman, you :D welcome tamara! Its hard to get back into the swing of things after a break, but you can do it. Start little again and work your way back into it :)

swae85 08-17-2008 09:44 PM

Morning all!

Welcome Tamara & congratulations bjeweled!!! that's an awesome result!

So the other day my fiancé and i set our wedding date - 9.5.09.... it really has lit a fire under me in terms of doing exercise and sticking to my WW points! :kickbutt: i'm up to 20mins a day on the exercise bike which is heaps for me considering I haven't done exercise (apart from walking) in FOREVER!

My goal is 66.1kg by the end of April next year so hopefully i can do it! we're thinking a bit of a gangster theme (so 1930s ish) as we are getting married in a local park then having a gourmet pizza buffet at an italian restaurant in the Pacino/Vespa function room. I found this dress which i really like- http://www.dressmakingaus.com.au/gallery.php its the hot pink one (forth pic along on second row - hover mouse to look). I'm a redhead so pink is probably out for me, maybe peacock blue or deep green? have to start toning those arms :wl:

Iconised Ghost 08-18-2008 01:02 AM

congrats on setting a date! and that dress is gorgeous. I think a deep green would definately suit a red head

im down 700g this week :carrot: onwards and....downwards i say :D

bjeweled 08-18-2008 11:43 AM

good job ghost!!!
congrats swae!

so busy no time to post...stayed OP this weekedn because i planned to eat some naughty things lol but did a lot of dancing on friday and walked around 6 flags for like 7 hrs on sunday so im sure it will work itself out. back OP today!

have a wonderful week!

Iconised Ghost 08-19-2008 05:19 AM

have a great week too bjewelled!

Gah i just accidently sent a drafty, unfinished email to someone important that needs to think im moderately intelligent :o curses!

bjeweled 08-20-2008 12:59 PM

so i weighed today just to see where i was... and after my fun filled and semi-food filled weekend i have still lost a pound. yeah!!!!

where you ladies at???!!! hows it going!

Iconised Ghost 08-21-2008 02:22 AM

thats great bjeweled!

This week i've been over my calorie allowance almost every day i think :( Only by about 100-200 calories a day, but i know its going to add up. I guess i will just have to try my best for the rest of the week and try again next week

Cokia 08-21-2008 03:37 AM

I have 50 to go also. I would love to join you as well! =]

bjeweled 08-21-2008 11:27 AM

welcome :wave:

jayohwhy 08-21-2008 01:03 PM

hi guys! things have been going well, except i think i need to start eating more because in the last couple weeks i've felt like i was going to black out like twice.. but on the other hand, i lost 2 lbs between yesterday and today...

Feral 08-21-2008 09:33 PM

Hey guys! I haven't forgotten about you. It's the week before school so work has been CRAZY and I haven't had time to breathe much less post on here!

I weighed in this morning and remember thinking to myself "cool I lost another 2 lbs!" Which was pretty much miraculous considering how this week has been... but I've seen so many names and numbers today I forgot what it was... *doh!*

I'll speak to you guys soon. Everything should be settled down in about a week!

EVERYONE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Keep your chins up girls! :)

swae85 08-21-2008 09:44 PM

jayohwhy - are you okay?? make sure you keep your fluid intake up and eat fruit to keep your sugar level up so you don't feel dizzy. 2lbs is a very big jump over the space of 24 hours, if it keeps happenening - maybe chat to your doctor about it?

Cokia - Welcome! I am in awe of your 127lbs lost already! care to share your secrets with us? :lol:

bjeweled/feral: congratulations on the loss!! you are both amazing :carrot:

Ghost: I have also been very OP this week (i think its the weather) and i have been terrible at drinking water. I drink about 2L when i am at work but every weekend or every day off i seem to not drink any unless it is in the form of diet soft drinks or coffee/tea/WW hot choc. But every day is a new one and a new chance to eat healthy and stay on plan. You've already lost an amazing 7kgs, you should be so proud!

Oh and here is a pic of my new Rottweiler puppy (well she's 7 months old hence she's about 30kgs - not so little!) and my pug. They are so funny when they play with each other, she pounces at him and he jumps up and smacks her in the head with his paws :lol:
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...DSCI0006-1.jpg

Iconised Ghost 08-22-2008 01:12 AM

oh my god, that pug is just too cute!

bjeweled 08-22-2008 11:16 AM

these dogs are way too cute!

swae85 08-25-2008 12:00 AM

lol thanks bjeweled and ghost!

how is everyone going today? i lost 0.3kg this week, my goal is getting to 88kgs before the end of August, i am at 89.2 now so i don't think that will happen. I've decided to push it back a week. i am also trying do at least 20 mins a day on my e bike but i feel guilty because i haven't been on it since Friday :o must endeavour to do some more time on it tonight.

My major problem is that i eat too much (in terms of quantity) at night time when i am watching tv. I've switched from chocolates etc to rice crackers/carrot sticks with skinny tzatziki dip but i end up eating a huge amount (probably 1/3 of the container of dip per night). I know that it only ends up being about 3 points which means it is still under my points allowance for the day, but i feel like i shouldnt be eating so much right before bed.

does anyone else have this same problem? Any ideas on how to combat it?