Old 07-21-2008, 01:41 PM   #1  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Default Weekly Chat 07/21-07/27

I'm surprised that there's no weekly chat yet.
So here it is.

I just got my WATP DVD and am about to start it. We will see how it goes. Hopefully it will be a great workout like 30DS!

I'm only 0.2 lb down but I'm not really surprised. I was sooo bad over the weekend with eating out and pizza and so on. I think at least working out a lot at the end of the week helped me not to gain.

I will be back later to post some more..
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Smile Happy Monday!

Hey Ladies! How are y'all this week.

I'm doing good. I'm learning about my body which is great. I've noticed when I eat bread or sugar I get a headache. I wonder if my body is trying to me I have a food allergy?

Does anyone know the best way to determine this? And what exactly would I be allergic to? I can't believe I'm 27 and now just listening to my body.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

Here we go: Really the best way to determine a food allergy is to see an allergist. Usually allergies present themselves in different ways than that, but who knows, you could have a weird allergy or some other type of disorder. I would suggest seeing your doctor to see if you can get referred to an allergist if it's really bothering you.
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:42 PM   #4  
I will do this.

Here we go I agree with arts about seeing a doctor, but bread and sugar does raise and drop your blood sugar very quickly which may lead to headaches. I have had some girlfriends try sugar busters and south beach and say that that has helped!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:56 PM   #5  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

yay a new week ^_^ second semester at uni has started, and im begining to stress that i'll get off track again. Im pretty determined not too....but its still scary
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:04 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 206/176.4/130

Height: 5ft

Hey everyone. I was gunna start a weekly thread earlier today but I'm still a newbie so I was apprehensive about doing it. So this weekend I did not do very well while I was away with my mom's whole family. The first night wasnt to bad I just had some meatballs but then I had 2 mini canolis and then the next day I had a bunch of chips and steak and potato salad for dinner and a piece of cheesecake. The good thing is that its a big drinking weekend but I only had 1 and 1/2 drinks all weekend.

I found out I have to lose 50 pounds just to be considered not obese which was a definite bummer and to be considered "normal" I have to lose 75 and be at a weight that I havent been at since I was about 11. But I guess I just have to keep trying.

I got my wisdom teeth out this morning so Ive been in some pain and I cant work out for a few days which to be honest I'm not totally bummed about except that I was supposed to start a yoga class tomorrow and now I hafta wait until next week. Ive also only been able to eat KFC mashed potatoes and Macaroni and cheese but I can only eat a few bites before it hurts to much so I figure its not that bad.

I hope everyones week is going good so far and I'll be checking in later in the week. O and I have to say that when I talk to my family about weight loss I always seem to be saying well my friends in this forum I go to online....Just thought that was funny lol
emcmac87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:08 PM   #7  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

lol "my friends on this forum online" that sounds familiar

Having wisdoms out sounds nasty i hate it when things get in the way of my plans, and i hate dental work, so i really feel for you there >.< get better soon!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 05:21 PM   #8  
I will do this.

Today has gone pretty well for me.

I got a good 45 minutes in on the elliptical at level 7 (I started at level 1 3 weeks ago) and it was a really good push!

I also am left with 100 calories to play with today. I might have an 80 calorie healthy choice chocolate bar or I may give my calories to the might calorie God in the sky because of the naughty things I might get into during my trip.

I also talk about this forum a bunch to my family and friends. I have told so many people about it! I know it is the biggest reason I have stuck with this journey longer than any other. I also know that writing down every I eat has helped a ton!

emc If cold doesn't bother your mouth I loved fudgesicles and sugar-free pops when I had my tonsils taken out, maybe that can work for you!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 05:38 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 205/200/135

Hello Ladies!
Well this week is off to a bad start. I got my TOM, my mom and i are not getting along and i just had a dipped ice cream cone! I hope things get better. Well, i hope all of you have a good week, i will check in on wed. to let yall know how my WW meeting went i am predicting a gain, but we will see!
sweetkam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 05:50 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetkam View Post
Hello Ladies!
Well this week is off to a bad start. I got my TOM, my mom and i are not getting along and i just had a dipped ice cream cone! I hope things get better. Well, i hope all of you have a good week, i will check in on wed. to let yall know how my WW meeting went i am predicting a gain, but we will see!
It's ok. I'm sorry that you are having a bad day. It will be ok. Tonight you should cuddle up with a good book and munch on some popcorn or carrots.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 06:17 PM   #11  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

Taylor - Level 7, wow! I've never gone above level 5, and that was HARD! And only for half an hour! Rock on!

Here's to a good week for all my fabulous 20-somethings!
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 07:34 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/140

Height: 5"7

Today was good and bad for me. I got my butt chewed at work for things my staff did, which is part of my job, but it still sucks! But on a good note, my mom and I had a little tiff the other day and we have patched things up!! So that is good. I am really really craving anything and everything chocolaty so I think TOM is around the corner But I have stayed within my calorie limit today.. but it's only 6:30 and I don't go to bed until 10 or so... hopefully I won't give in! I am going out of town this weekend.. that always scares me to be out of my normal routine!

Last edited by aerogora; 07-21-2008 at 07:35 PM.
aerogora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 09:02 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 230/219/155

Height: 5'7"

My favorite part of Monday- adjusting my tickers!!

3 pounds down from last week!

woohoo!

Hope everyone else has a great week ahead:-)
Mango683 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 09:45 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

So I feel like it has been forever since I’ve been here. I was gone after Monday last week in Norfolk. It went well we were really busy for one of the two days we were there. I was interviewed for the news twice which is always fun, that means I now hold the record for tv interviews in my clinic with 4. Eating wise I did pretty well that plus being at my sisters for 3 days and no exercise for the week and I only went back up to 170 (normally after a trip I gain 4-5 pounds).

On a bad side note I’m totally PMS and want to eat everything today.

Otherwise I’m just trying to finish up my work with my internship and find a new internship for the fall.

Herewego – It might not be an allergy it might just be that your body isn’t use to eating that type of stuff so can’t handle it now. I know I get that way when I seriously cut sugar out. As for how to find out about allergies the easiest way is to find an allergist and have them doing testing, they can do a food panel and find what food you allergic to.

IconicGhost - I know how hard it is to stay on track with school going on but use your schedule as a way to practice time management and perfect planning your meals.

Emcmac – Don’t hesitate if one isn’t started jump right in. Good job only having 1.5 drinks. I hated getting my wisdom teeth take out (I was in high school and my mom keep giving me so many pain pills that I was just passed out the whole time) rest up and you’ll feel better.

Taylor – it sounds like you are doing really well with the gym keep up the good work.

Kam – how did the meeting go? Think there are a lot worse things then a dipped ice cream cone like a blizzard or a Sunday.

Aero – Sorry that you got chewed out for something you didn’t do that is the worst.

Mango – Good job dropping 3 pounds
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:14 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 240/216.6/140

Height: 5'6

Hey guys! I'm still new on here!

I think my ticker would be up (if I was allowed to have one yet) but mostly I think it's exercise related- I worked out 5X last week (usually its barely 3x) but I'm really excited! I have a bunch of goals I'm working on... now if I could just get a job!!!! AHH!!!!!
flutestarkiss9 is offline   Reply With Quote