3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   After Holiday Blahh (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/145717-after-holiday-blahh.html)

scarahjs 07-07-2008 10:07 AM

After Holiday Blahh

How did everyone do with eating over the Holiday weekend. I did pretty good, except I can tell I ate food I shouldn't have. It's gonna be a blahh Monday:-(

LetsWorkItOut 07-07-2008 10:36 AM

I thought I did poorly on the 4th, but when I thought about it later, I'm pretty sure that I stayed under 2000 calories. Plus, I actually had a good time. It's nice to enjoy an event and stay in control at the same time. That's sort of a new concept to me.

I'm sure you did fine. You can't do too much damage over a couple of days. Getting back on track can be difficult though.

KLK 07-07-2008 10:41 AM

I did pretty well over-all -- no sweets of any kind (which is my biggest weakness, my Kryptonite, if you please). But on Friday, I drank A LOT at a party (I *never* drink, but I did Friday. I wasn't drunk, but I felt nauseated afterwards) and I had a veggie dog on a bun AND a veggie patty on a bun and some rice, etc. Not exactly a great low-carb meal. But I'm proud to say I got back on track Saturday morning.

skinnybeach 07-07-2008 12:04 PM

i am actually relieved the holiday is over and things are back to normal for a while!

blondebombshell 07-07-2008 01:36 PM

Let me share my joy!

I was sooooo proud of myself. We went to my Mother In Law's house. She is on a "diet" is pretty much the most unhealthy eater ever. The only thing she had to drink was Pepsi (not diet) Beer, and Wine Coolers. I grabbed a Pepsi and sipped it. Then I looked at the label and mentally slapped myself. I barely got down half before I dumped out the rest. I had ONE piece of homemade, Lite Cheesecake, a little bit of beans and a little bit of chicken and then celery and lite blue cheese.

I still managed to lose half a pound (202.4 to 202 even!) without even working out!!!

I feel like I had a major success over the holidays :)

Apple Cheeks 07-07-2008 03:28 PM

I did horribly this whole weekend. :(

So, I'm glad it's all over and I can start fresh today. No more holidays for a long time, so no easy excuses for me to binge and eat junk!

LandonsBaby 07-07-2008 04:47 PM

I did okay. I could have done a bit better but all in all, I think I did fine.

Taylor86 07-07-2008 05:20 PM

I did great. We rented a movie and I ate a weight watchers ice cream bar and still was left with about 60 extra calories that day. It is my birthday on the 10th that I am "saving up" for.

Mango683 07-08-2008 03:37 PM

I didn't even see this thread! I posted my holiday blues in the weekly chat..So I won't repeat myself too much...I didn't lose any weight..I didn't gain any, either..I stayed exactly the same! Phew, that was close..I knew i was going to eat a lot, so i really budgeted all week..that was a close call! Sunday it was back on track and now it gave me a reality check.