Old 07-01-2008, 08:46 PM   #31  
I will do this.

Count me in for TOM, too!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 08:49 PM   #32  
Mommy to be!

S/C/G: 168/---/125

Height: 5'4"

TOM here too...so weird! I have a group of girls on another board that all cycle at the same time too!
skinnybeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:53 PM   #33  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

If I wasn't taking my pills, I would be having TOM about tomorrow, too. I wonder if that's why I've been super hungry/eating mood today...

Taylor, Congrats on the loss! 8 inches in a month! That's AWESOME!

I started my level 3 on 30-Day Shred. I was little bit nervous but love it! I like level 3 better than level 2... I think the change was good because I was in mood to work out more and I did 40 minutes of TransFirmation, too. Hopefully it will stay that way for a long time...at least till I reach my next mini-goal...
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 12:31 AM   #34  
I will do this.

tara I am so hungry today too! You would think after loosing 8 inches I won't feel like eating ice cream...but DAMN today was hard not to over eat.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:14 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 150/Ticker/127

Height: 5'3"

wow I did not do to well yesterday ... I did until dinner time then for some stupid reason ( pms! ) I had the worst freekin munchies after dinner... usually I can grab a little handful of like sliced almonds or something or a piece of fruit and get rid of it but not last night! good thing is I ate nothing in large amounts and I ate all healthy things .. but still I'm 99% sure I went a lot over my calories ...

this next two weeks is going to be very un-diet friendly

tomorrow we are going with brother in law and wife to meet up with a mutual friend we play WoW with ... meeting at the beach then going to a seafood resteraunt ( how can u pass up a free seafood dinner???? )

then friday we are going over to our neighbor/landlord's house for a bbq because he was gonna be alone on the 4th so ...

then saterday and sunday my husband has off and I'm pretty sure hes gonna want to take our boys to go get ice cream at this place down the road from us ...

then next week my mom is coming to visit ..stayin with us tuesday wednesday and thursday andshe wanted to take me to seafood dinner for a late double birthday present( mine and hers ...) ....

THEN the following weekend 12th to be exact we are going to grandparents for family Yard sale & bbq then that evening going to a festival/carnival thing they have here every year with fire works at the end and they have all kinds of food stuff and its all you can smell .... subs,frys,pizza,fried dough, lemonade,orange julius ....

I think I may have actually left some plans out of there too like meeting up with my brother ( who loves to eat )

there starting to be to many to even remember

I have a feeling I'm going to be gaining back all the weight I have lost so far LOL

onesullengurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 10:09 AM   #36  
Flabulous

S/C/G: 230/218/160

Height: 5'9"

Oh man, it's my TOM too.

I always hear that exercise is a good cure for cramps, but I think that is a myth created by men. It always makes me feel worse. I skipped exercise on Monday because of cramps but managed to get in some yesterday.

onesullengirl: I always get so overwhelmed when I look ahead in the calendar and realize that there are so many unfriendly diet days coming up. Stay strong!

Last edited by LetsWorkItOut; 07-02-2008 at 11:55 AM.
LetsWorkItOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 10:15 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/140

Height: 5"7

I am doing better than last week! I had a gallbladder attack on thursday morning and had my gallbladder removed on friday. So it's been about 4 days since my surgery and I am finally starting to feel pretty "normal". I have been bummed because I instantly gained 7 pounds after surgery! I am sure just water weight. But that was hard looking at the scale... So I am still up about 3 pounds since the day of surgery but I am doing good. I won't be meeting my 4th of July goal of being 160 so I am alittle down. But I didn't have a choice about the surgery so as soon as I am recovered I will be back to exercising.

Last edited by aerogora; 07-02-2008 at 10:16 AM.
aerogora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 12:45 PM   #38  
I will do this.

I think TOM might get the better of me too today. It's not going so well for me....I am gonna swap not working out today for working out friday and still meet my goals for 4 days a week. I mean, man...I woke up in pain.
I also think that maybe working out on fridays would be better instead of 4 days straight because then I am off friday, saturday, sunday....maybe switching weds for friday will work out so am not going 3 days without a work out...I still feel guilty about missing today though.

Last edited by Taylor86; 07-02-2008 at 01:53 PM.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Ok so today was another one of those I don’t want to go to the gym days. It was kindof funny because my roommate and I were sitting on the sofa, both in our gym clothing, saying how we didn’t want to go work out. We both did. I was only going to do 30 minutes again, under the mentality that something is better then nothing but I ended up doing 60 minutes on the elliptical (a personal best). I just keep rationalizing I can do it for 5 more minutes until I hit 60.
I’m also back down to 169. So hopefully this week I will actually lose.

All – I should be on TOM but I played with my pills so I could delay it.

Onesullengurl – At least you got nutritional value by eating lots of healthy food. I always feel less bad when I go over my calorie limit if it is with good for me food. Sounds like you have a tough couple of weeks ahead, good luck and stay strong.

LetsWorkOut – Sorry about the cramps.

Aerogora – Sorry about your gallbladder how are you doing? As I said I had mine taken out in November 2006 and had a few problems since them. Just try and stick with healthy, low fat food. That helps a lot in the long run. I always say it was kindof a mixed blessing because it forces me to continuous healthy.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:45 PM   #40  
I will do this.

remember You inspire me so much! You really do. Your post inspired me to take a pain killer and get my butt to the gym. Thank you so much for inspiring me! And GREAT job on getting to the gym today and 60 minutes on the elliptical!

I also made a personal best today at 50 minutes on the elliptical. I couldn't get to 60 - but it is a goal!

Last edited by Taylor86; 07-02-2008 at 09:09 PM.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:06 PM   #41  
Can't wait till 170

Wow...60 minutes on elliptical?! My DD's grandparents have a top of line elliptical. I got to work on it once and after 10 minute, I was like "okay, I think I'm going to take a break." I wasn't super out of breath or anything but it still had enough affect on me. I haven't had a chance to try since then.

I got to do level 3 of 30-Day Shred today. It was my second day and for some reason, it felt harder than yesterday. I'm feeling in my inner thigh every time I walk, and on my side. (Sumo jump works its wonders.)

I got to sleep in today because my DD stayed at the grandma's all day since her great grandparents came over. So I didn't get to eat till 6'ish today. I went to bed around 6, woke up at 3-4..and then worked out... Now I'm at work and will be here till 430 am. I got spinach quiche at the restaurant but because I had salad, I didn't even eat any quiche. So I got that for to go and then packed some cous cous with 98% FF CoM and bunch of veggies. And I got FF yogurt with blue berries. So hopefully I will be able to stay focused for the rest of the day. When I weighed today, I was 187 but I am not that excited over it because it's probably not going to be my weight on Monday, the official weigh-in.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:50 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/140

Height: 5"7

Remember- I am doing really good. Still alittle sore. I don't eat alot of fatty foods anyway so I really haven't had any problems! I am pretty lucky! Everyone told me that if I ate anything really fatty then I would get really bad diarrrhea. So I am staying far away from high fat! So maybe this will help me lose my last 20 pounds.. which I have seemed to just stop at 165.. my body just does not want to go under that! But I am trying not to fret, and stay patient.

Taylor- holy cow!! 50 minutes!! I about die after a mere 20 minutes. You are awesome!!!

Tara- I am doing 30 day shred too. I am just on level 2.. I am scared to even see level 3!! How bad is it????

Last edited by aerogora; 07-02-2008 at 10:54 PM.
aerogora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 10:54 PM   #43  
Can't wait till 170

Aerogora Have you tried to change your workout routine? I heard sometimes the body gets used to stuff and doesn't want to let go of any more weight. Changing workout routine, maybe either up or down your calories little bit too if you are a calorie counter.
I know it takes a lot to not fret and stay patient. but we all know you can do it.. you did for the last 30 pounds!
Old 07-02-2008, 11:03 PM   #44  
I will do this.

aerogora Don't forget remember! She did 60 minutes!! I thought going to die at 50
Old 07-02-2008, 11:36 PM   #45  
Can't wait till 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerogora View Post

Tara- I am doing 30 day shred too. I am just on level 2.. I am scared to even see level 3!! How bad is it????
For me, level 2 seemed a lot harder... Level 2 feels more "active" whereas level 3 felt fore "quieter" move..even with all the jumps like lunge jump and sumo jump. The only problem I am having is the sit up. I am having problem even with the modified version so I do ab workout from Level 2 Circuit 3 to get all upper, lower, and side ab worked. I always had problem with sit ups... I hope I will be able to do them soon. Well, anyways.. I think that difference is why it feels easier for the lvl 3 but i sure feel it and it's a great and awesome feeling! I stayed on the level 2 for 9 days with one or two days of break and it wasn't as bad as going from lvl 1 to lvl 2. Good luck!

Last edited by taragettingthin; 07-02-2008 at 11:43 PM.