Old 07-13-2008, 11:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 193/192/155

Default Introducing myself

Hi everyone, I'm Kayla, 21 years old. I belonged to this site awhile back and lost 20 lbs. in the course of about 4 months. It felt great! But that was a year ago, and I've fallen off the wagon. I really want to get back on!

My cousin got married last night, and I looked at the pictures this morning. Can I just say yikes!! Especially next to all the skinny-minis in my family, I look enormous at 189 lbs.

I have another cousin getting married in October, and I REALLY WANT to be okay with those pictures!!!

My big problem is motivation and keeping my food intake intact. I counted calories when I lost the 20 lbs, but I tried that again last month and just find it too limiting.

I hope I can stick around and get the accountability I need to lose this weight! My goal now is 155 lbs.

I look forward to meeting everyone!
lilukay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 11:28 PM   #2  

Welcome! Its nice to meet you! I hate having my picture taken... Its the worse.

I also find calorie counting to be really hard to follow... I'm still in what seems an endless search to find a diet that actually works for me.

Good luck! And I hope to see ya around the boards!
lalique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 11:39 PM   #3  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

hello! I am new too ^_^ as for calorie counting, its never been my thing. The diet i am using doesnt count calories, but it counts blocks (e.g. one piece of bread is one carb block) and you're allowed a certain number of blocks (e.g. 6 carb blocks per day). I find it a lot easier! And i dont have to hold a lot of numbers in my head!

Have fun on the site, and see you on the boards!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 10:21 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 193/192/155

Thanks!
lilukay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:36 AM   #5  
Yarp.

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Hi Kayla! Good luck getting started!
UrsusMaritimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:54 AM   #6  
I will do this.

Welcome! My name is Taylor and I am 22. My brother got married in May and I felt the same way about myself in pictures. Being only 5'5" I am also the shrimp in my family (all the girls are 5"10 and taller and the men are 6'0" and taller) I am also the chubby one!

This is a great place and I love it here and I am sure it's gonna be amazing for you. PM if you ever need anything!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote