Old 06-29-2008, 06:59 PM   #91  
I will do this.

remember Yes, degreased even tastes better to me. Oh, took your advice and found a kitchen scale at target for only 6 bucks and it works totally fine. I also got turkey links which I am gonna try tonight along with "potato fries" All you gotta do is slice a potato into chips and then spice them and bake them, right?
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 07:48 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

I'm baaaaaaaack ladies!!

I was away taking a class that was UNBELIEVABLE. It was a theatre class and it really just revitalized me....ahhhh I can't even begin to explain. AMAZING instructors -- one of the best acting teachers I've ever been in contact with said he was really excited I was there and actually ended up taking me out to dinner. Surreal.

I didn't log food/count cals while I was away, just b/c there was basically no internet, but I made really good choices and was SUPER active in the class.

But I'm very glad to be back and can't wait to catch up with everyone
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 08:38 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Taylor - Yes that is how I make potato fries normally I will cut them fairly thin and bake a 350 or 375 for 20 minutes then check. My preferred seasoning is just seasoning sald and grill seasoning. Also I'll tell you my secret, I spray the tops with cooking spray to help them crisp (I do this to store bought french fries too when I bake them).

Arts - I'm glad your back and that your class went well
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 09:13 PM   #94  
I will do this.

remember You secret is safe with me! (ok, bad joke) I will try that tonight!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote