Seeing things on my body I forgot I had

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Today, while I was sitting on the bed putting on my pants I noticed a freckle on my upper thigh. I haven't noticed that freckle since high school, even at a lower weight I don't remember seeing it. I guess with all the weight lifting my body is changing and my stomach no longer covers that freckle when I sit down. Either that or I just haven't looked at it in years. Have other people had the same experience?
  • My collar bone!
  • ive noticed my ankles have defined bones now, and ligaments can be seen when i walk i noticed today in a mirror.

i also seem to lose weight or water from my hands quickly

they look slender and long again
  • The bone in my wrist is like sticking way out now, haha. My wrists look TINY. It's amazing really.

It's hard for me to notice change anywhere else though. I think my shoulders and collar bone look more pronounced and I'm liking that.. as far as my stomach, legs, etc go.. well I wish I had taken more pictures at my heaviest because sometimes I look in the mirror and think I look exactly the same. Which I know is completely impossible after losing 80lbs.
  • I've noticed my boobs are smaller.. actually they're tiny darnit.
  • 80 pounds is awesome hard candy!!!

Spoz: i have a number for a good surgeon if ya want it
  • Hips. I forgot I had them, LOL, because my stomach roll covered them up. They're slowly reappearing.
  • My collarbone. My chin. My dimples.

I can tell when I lose weight by trying to smile...and my dimples show.
    I can tell when I lose weight by my collarbone starting to show.
    My chin line also is more noticeable.

And I just discovered this one spot right under my chest at the center of my body... I've never noticed it before... It's like there's a hole there, kinda... I don't know what that is...other than telling myself "It's beginning of 6 pack" HAHAHAHA
  • I have a dimple on my left cheek. I never knew I had it! And now I do? Crazy huh!
  • My collar bone and my chin
  • A collar bone. It's still a little too early, but I know it's there, and I'm looking forward to becoming re-acquainted it. And hips. They're so excited to make an entrance again!

url=http://www.3fatchicks.com/] [/url]
  • My collar bones yay!!!
  • i like knowing i have hip bones, but i know i'm getting thinner when i can feel my knees in my sleep.
  • the curve of my shoulder bone
  • my collar bone begins gets sharper with every 5 lbs or so.. my face is getting slimmer.. My hips are getting smaller and my stomach too. I get smaller all around when I lose.
    Also I have back dimples I NEVER knew I had! I had seen them beginning to form last time lost weight but I'm beginning to see them again..
    They're going to be soo pronounced when I hit my goal..