Old 05-17-2008, 09:44 AM   #31  
KLK
Karen: La Cicciona

S/C/G: Sz 24-26 / Sz 12-14 / Sz 6-8

Height: 5' 4"

That happened to me too -- I wasn't even thinking about my shoe size changing, but I went from a size 9 1/2 to an 8 - 8 1/2. I'm still not a big fan of heels, but I definitely have more shoes than I did back then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lissa9501 View Post
new shoes.....i had to go down a 1/2 size from a 10 to a 9 1/2 so i needed new sandles and dress shoes
KLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 03:01 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 255/250/140

Height: 5'7"

I have these jeans that I got about two years ago. They fit really and made my butt look awsome! I don't have a great booty...its ok, but nothing anyone will be making music videos about. But these jeans, they so make my butt look good! Like, way good. So, my first goal is to get back into my good butt jeans.
rockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 03:10 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 201/155/145

Height: 5'6"

My goal is what I used to weigh when I was 19. I felt great. I wasn't too skinny, just very athletic. I reward myself with new clothes. I am having a hard time buying things that I don't think will fit in two months though. I finally just had to say screw it, and bite the bullet. I want to look good while I am transitioning.
The best reward is the new haircut I just got. It is this new-age slight take on the mullet. That sounds bad. It is cute; I swear. This is the pic I brought and it turned out tremendous. I feel great. My baby's daddy told me it makes me look a lot slimmer in the face. That felt nice.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20061208-foto1.jpg (12.9 KB, 29 views)
mamaspank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 12:49 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

A lot of my goals/motivations have already been mentioned... BUT the latest one is a silly one...
I have a bachelorette I'm going to in July (not my own) and we're learning how to pole dance. I want to be a little less jiggly so that I can freely make a fool of myself with friends without feeling self-conscious.
There's gonna be liquid encouragement anyway, but I'd still like to look good doing it!

It's the short term motivation.
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 01:38 PM   #35  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

mamaspank i love the hair cut! gorgeous!!

my biggest motivations:

to be at least closer to the same weight as fiance (hes 6ft1 and weighs 142!!!)

to be able to go into any store and buy clothing i like without worrying about it not fitting...

to be able to show off my tattoos more because im less self conscious of my arms and back

to be able to have my glamorous photo shoot done that i won at work! im saving it for goal!

to be able to not be the chubby one anymore, im gonna post photos of me at goal EVERYWHERE i think people who have called me fat before (there are alot of them believe me) will see them. im gonna shove it in some deserving faces.

to make my mum proud.

Last edited by PrettyPaula; 05-20-2008 at 03:10 PM.
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 01:50 PM   #36  
Back to the horse

S/C/G: 105/101.6/63

Height: 5'8

i will have a tattoo when in goal, a butterfly, that's something i want a lot!
olguitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 02:50 PM   #37  
Go BLACK Team!!

S/C/G: 251/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Paula - I'm with you. I'd love to be able to show off my tattoos with pride. I have a couple on my back that I love but no one ever sees them. And once I reach my goal I will be rewarding myself with at least one more! Maybe I'll even get one on my arm IF they ever get toned...
sunback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 03:11 PM   #38  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

tattoos are COOL. and showing them off is so important i have a beautiful one on my lower back which i adore and i never get to show it off.
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 03:24 PM   #39  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Motivations/Goals

Some of my goals are superficial, some are deeper, some motivations are short-term and some are long. But I plan on meeting all of them!

*To improve my health and reverse my diabetes diagnosis.

*To be as strong physically as I am mentally.

*To not have a double chin in pics or have to worry about trying to hide it.

*For my thighs not to rub together when I wear a skirt.

*For the kids at my childcare center to not ask me if I'm pregnant.

*To be able to feel comfortable in my own skin again.

*To stun boyfriend when i see him again in August (I'm in Italy, he's in the US) and I will have not seen him since MARCH. I want to stun him!

*To wear a bikini. I haven't worn once since grade school.
misstraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 03:26 PM   #40  
I'm so sexy it hurts

S/C/G: (275 preggo) 245/183/<165

Height: 5'8'"

I have started breaking my loss up into smaller goals that way I feel like I'm accomplishing more! In the past I have taken pictures at my highest weight, 3/4 down, half way point, and my 1/4 is coming soon hopefully

For my 180 which is 3/4 of the way to goal I am going to get a piercing I want and take a new photo.

I've decided that when I get to 170 (5lb from my TTC goal) I am going to have my wedding set resized!

165 is my original goal and DH and I are going to try making babies!!

man I only have 25 pounds left

I've been reading and the closer I get I think that I am going to try for 155. So from 165 I am going to see if I can manage to get another 10 off and then maintain from 155-160.

I'm so close, I wish I had a way to speed up time
Kriket84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:34 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 324/279/170

Height: 5'10"

Misstraveller, where are you in Italy? Off topic, I know, but I studied in Perugia last fall, so I'm in love with that silly boot country now. It's difficult to be overweight there, though. All those amazing clothes that won't go past my knees! Not to mention that being overweight doesn't fit in with the notion of "bella figura." I really want to go back when I reach my goal, and when I'm happy (I was suffering from severe depression at the time) so I can have the time of my life!
dani4a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 11:00 PM   #42  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by olguitha View Post
i will have a tattoo when in goal, a butterfly, that's something i want a lot!
You gotta be kidding me! You truly are my Colombian twinnie! lol

I already have a tat of a butterfly...and want one more. When I get to my ultimate goal, I'm going to get another tat of fairy with little bit of tribal. Hopefully my skin won't be all flabby... =)
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 01:02 AM   #43  
Back to the horse

S/C/G: 105/101.6/63

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragettingthin View Post
You gotta be kidding me! You truly are my Colombian twinnie! lol

I already have a tat of a butterfly...and want one more. When I get to my ultimate goal, I'm going to get another tat of fairy with little bit of tribal. Hopefully my skin won't be all flabby... =)
flabbyness my own worst enemy
olguitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 02:18 AM   #44  
Just keep breathing!

S/C/G: 191.7/191.7/145

Height: 5'5

If I lose ten lbs by June 24th I'm buying myself a new duvet cover I simply fell in love with at Bed, Bath and Beyond for my dorm room when I head back to college in August!
GradPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 02:54 AM   #45  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

After reading what Erika's DH does, I today told my DBF about it...and he asked if I wanted to do it too...and I said that would be great for when I reach the ultimate goal, as I have about 68 lbs to go...as I'm going to try to find clothes at thrift shops till I reach the goal. He then says "I'm just wondering... Do you want both of us to do it?" I was like..."yeah, then that's $2.50 per pound for each" and he's like "C'mon, 2.50? No. You don't have to, but I will give you $5 per pound you lose till you reach the goal."
Yay!! Thank you Erika! Now I have one more thing to look forward to!!!
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote