3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   first to go (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/142250-first-go.html)

aerogora 05-13-2008 11:50 AM

first to go

what is the part of your body that seems to get smaller first when you lose weight?
Mine I think has been my butt!

theresia 05-13-2008 12:20 PM

I wish my butt would get smaller faster,, On my body my waist get smaller very fast,, that's great to so I shall not complain :)

dubh 05-13-2008 12:22 PM

My Boobs! And I didn't have any to start with. It is so annoying. The only good thing about being obese was that I finally had a half decent set of boobs :) I had to kiss them goodbye when I started losing weight. Now they are little blobs on a boney chest, yet my arse, thighs and belly are still covered in plenty of fat. Oh well, health is better than boobs! :)

prepping 05-13-2008 12:36 PM

Aerogora, I believe you are one of the best ppl here at coming up with discussion points. you rock!

Waist and ribcage weight. Who knew there was that much you could lose off the ribs? guess I wouldn't be worth anything on a bbq now.

think it depends on where the weight has been the longest... if gained on the hips and thighs first (like in my case), then it'll be the last to go.
Maybe I'll throw a farewell party.

BellyUp 05-13-2008 12:40 PM

My face gets thinner pretty quick, and also my legs-ish...but not butt! From my thigh up to my chest and out my arms is pretty squishy until I'm in REALLY good shape! My shoulders are pretty small though. Haha.

Shannon1983 05-13-2008 12:46 PM

I lose all my weight in my boobs.. Not anywhere else i swear..LOL
My but does start to go down but that is only if i am doing the treadmill.
Hope to see it all go down soon..HAHAHA

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar056...170/231.6/.png

sh3l5 05-13-2008 12:48 PM

my wrists n ankles shrunk first....
strange i know....
handles n legs seem to be last bit that wants to go!,,,,

nutrition junkie 05-13-2008 12:53 PM

My butt always disappears quickly and there's little i can do to keep it there :-( i'm half black and my white mom has a lot more back than i do. I got gyped. I never lose weight from my chest and honestly i'd like to, because it's not fun carrying around a size F chest with a bad back. My arms are one of the hardest places to lose from, i feel like i have wings.

bjeweled 05-13-2008 01:03 PM

my stomach, waist, face and arms in that order.

last would be hips butt and finally maybe one day thighs lol

oh the joys of being pear/hourglass shaped. my thighs do not want to let go at all!:p

LiLi Gettin Thin 05-13-2008 01:05 PM

Usually the boobs first, my stomach second...thighs and butt VERY last and only when the rest of me looks way too skinny. It's so depressing...

tabitha 05-13-2008 01:10 PM

My face, it was the last to show my weight gain (lucky, but it helped me get as big as I am) and has been the first to look slimmer now I've lost a little.

Really interesting topic, btw :)

wisher 05-13-2008 01:24 PM

I noticed my face (cheeks and chin specifically) first, then my waist.

JustSharing83 05-13-2008 01:29 PM

The area of my sides between the stomach and breast area... It's awkward because it makes the wider parts of my sides look like they stick out more through my clothing.

Fat Chick B Gone 05-13-2008 01:29 PM

I notice my boobs going going going gone. People tend to say they notice it in my face but I guess it would be a little impolite for them to point out my decreasing cleavage!!

MonteCristo 05-13-2008 01:46 PM

I'm losing it fastest from my hips. Chest would be next, and I'm having the toughest time decreasing my waist at all. I don't really measure anything else, but people have been commenting on my face, and I can now wear a normal size watch, so I've definitely lost some in other places.