"Safer" Onederland

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So I finally landed in Onederland today with 198.4, which is nice.. I remember last time when I was on a diet with WW, it took awhile to get to Onederland and got there with 199.6..so I was so nervous I'd get back to 200's. But this time, I'm glad it's little bit "safer."

Well, I got 0.4 lbs to go and then I can yell "10 POUNDS GONE". My first month was very slow with 2 lbs loss, but the second month is when I started eating better and it def showed with 7.6 lbs loss. I actually peeked the scale and saw 197.6 but as it was right after my work-out session and not on the official weigh-in day, I decided to let it go.

I got about a month left till my mini-goal of 190 and I need to do what I've done till now for about 6.3 times (lol) more. I'm hoping to lose it somewhere from 8 -10 lbs per month, reaching the ultimate goal in 6-8 months. =)

I think I'm going to go home and take a picture today after work...for a part of "Progress Pictures" =)

• Congratulations on Onederland!!!!

• CONGRATS!!! i can't wait to hit onederland Awesome job keep on going!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!

P.S. Go black!
  • Just Keep Swimming Yay, go Black!! Looks like you are getting really closed to the mini-goal! Good luck! and Thank you!

Meesha Thank you! You've already lost almost 6 lbs! You are on your way, I will be waiting to see you at the Onederland! =)

Faerie Thank you! =)
  • you and me are going head to head in this loosing weight thingy... jaja
    the same height and all!!
    i feel dared!!
    congratulations on hitting the onederland!! it's such a nice place!
  • Quote: you and me are going head to head in this loosing weight thingy... jaja
    the same height and all!!
    i feel dared!!
    congratulations on hitting the onederland!! it's such a nice place!
    Heh.. it's ON!!!
    Thank you and congrats to you, too! =)
  • so 190 by june 15.... jaja i'll see you there!!!

in a complete diferent note, don't u want a bicmac?? it's totally on me!!
  • Quote: so 190 by june 15.... jaja i'll see you there!!!

in a complete diferent note, don't u want a bicmac?? it's totally on me!!
    Only if they can take out one patty, no sauce, no bread, and go Boca! :P (Oh, then it wouldn't be a BicMac anymore, huh? heh)

How about Bloomin' Onions at Outback? You can even get some drinks with that! and of course it's on me.
  • jaja, you made my day, but i got to go sleep now, oh and i take your offer, but ther isn't an outback in here, maybe in june when i'm visiting my uncle.

i'll keep you posted with my winnigs!! oh i meant my losses
  • Olguitha, Please forgive my ignorance... (after all, English is my second language, too) What is "jaja"?
    I'll keep my eyes open for your "losses" and keep you posted with mine, too.
    Have a good night. I'm still at work...for 3 more hours.
  • WoooHoooooooooooooooo!!

Congrats!!!!
  • Quote: Olguitha, Please forgive my ignorance... (after all, English is my second language, too) What is "jaja"?
    I'll keep my eyes open for your "losses" and keep you posted with mine, too.
    Have a good night. I'm still at work...for 3 more hours.
    ohhh sorry, i always forget that everybody don't speak spanish, jaja means haha, you know, like a laugh, in this lenguage the j souds like an h, like if you have to spit, do i make myself clear?? i know, i could never be a teacher.
  • haha.. oops, I mean, jaja.
  • so supportive!!! i love you (in a totally straight way)