think im approaching TOM....

• i think... i dont keep track very well as i have an IUD fitted and so just kinda get on with it

I reckon its coming up... and so today ive been very hungry and dying for chocolate... i decided to give in slightly so i could have a day of slightly higher cals and avoid any kind of binge... i also countered it by avoiding carbs at dinner...

i bought a bar of chocolate with fruit and almonds in it.. 240 cals and ive calculated it in... i now feel better and satisfied... but im struggling with feelings of guilt.. i cant seem to get out of this diet mentality... no food should be off limits if i really want it (obviously excluding like douhgnuts or something!)... and count it in to my daily cals right?
  • right! If you planned it in and allowed yourself to have it, you shouldn't feel ANY guilt. Now if you're like me and splurge on 5 suckers and a bowl of ice cream, while going over your calories (which wasnt planned at ALL), then I could understand the guilt. But you're good! If I planned it, then I never feel guilty
  • a small amount doesnt do harm....
    specially added in....
  • You should feel NO guilt, you planned it right in!!
    And actually, a donut won't harm you either Should you have one on a daily basis? Absolutely not. But there's NOTHING wrong with a donut (or candy bar) if you TRULY want one, figure it INTO your plan, and stop at that! Hope you enjoyed it!
  • and good luck with TOM too, I feel ya on that note.
  • thanks everyone... ive felt better today...

still got some munchie cravings around but its all good... i had a skinny cow ice cream after lunch as i woke up so late i didnt eat breakfast!