3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   "just beachy" side challenge!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/140948-just-beachy-side-challenge.html)

mesilla 05-01-2008 09:24 AM

Day 2 and 3 were great eating-wise. I went to a party last night and had several drinks so that was a lot of unnecessary calories... but it was fun! :)
I went for a nice long run today and am just sitting down to my super healthy dinner!

Fat Chick B Gone 05-01-2008 09:58 AM

Hey girls. I was supposed to play tennis last night but all the courts were full :mad:

My friend and I instead went for a 45 minute walk around the park and neighborhood. He has ridiculously long legs but was struggling a bit to keep up with me :carrot:
We now know to either go right after work or wait until after 8 or so to play, everyone has been taking advantage of the nice weather apparently!!

Shopaholic1204 05-01-2008 08:06 PM

Okay well...today wasnt so much of a bad day. I had my little cry fest this morning, and that seemed to help. I did my workouts today and have been eating good. I weighed myself today and I've lost 6 pounds since last week. :carrot:

mesilla 05-01-2008 10:22 PM

Hi all... Day 4 has just started out well for me. I woke up early and went to the gym. And the best part? The scale said 150.4 which means I am pretty much at my halfway point! I am so excited!
I plan on going for a nice long run tonight and then am going out club hopping tonight so there will be lots of dancing! :)

jayohwhy 05-02-2008 08:51 AM

i'm so glad that things are going well for you guys!

shopaholic-- congrats on the 6lbs and hanging in there!

mesilla- nice job on the halfway

today was my birthday so i took the day off but i still tried to stay low carb. i guess the scale will tell me tomorrow, but on the up side, i got my WII! i'm, like, super excited! i'll be even happier when wii fit comes out :D

Shopaholic1204 05-02-2008 03:20 PM

:bday2you::hb:

YAY on the Wii! Hope you enjoy it!!

just keep swimming 05-02-2008 03:25 PM

Happy birthday, Jayohwhy!! My parents just bought a Wii recently, and I'm hoping they buy the Wii Fit, too, so I can play when I visit. :)

mesilla 05-05-2008 12:16 AM

The weekend was pretty good for me although I did slip up last night with some late-night snacking. I'm back at a today and ready to work for those summer goals!!

How is everyone else doing?

jayohwhy 05-06-2008 04:23 AM

thanks for the bday wishes, guys.. i've been so crazy celebrating that i have barely had a chance to take a breather--- but here is my update. my eating has been a bit wonky since i'm on metabolic adjustment, but i think that overall my eating is still better than it was before i started my plan, so i'm happy.

i'm also addicted to my wii and i love how i can have a technological addiction that makes me MOVE! :D

mesilla 05-09-2008 05:59 AM

hi girls... the last week has not been so great for my eating-wise as it was my last week of finals and i was super stressed and majorly sleep deprived... and late night snacking definately got the best of me.

But in all honesty I didnt do that bad and yesterday for the first time since i started losing weight (30 pound loss) someone commented on my weight loss. so that was great! I was beginning to wonder if anyone would ever notice!

So now I am ready to kick my exercise and eating routine up a notch and really get in shape for all the bikinis I plan on wearing this summer! ;)

How is everyone else doing? All the Best!