Just a lil fun

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So, I've been doing a lot of trail running and running in general lately; I've had to wrap my knees because it prevents them from hurting afterwards. Anywho, ripping adhesive wraps off my uber hairy legs twice a day finally got to me (that and the pain of course), so I just shaved my legs Kinda weird, yet extremely cool at the same time, they feel so sexy silky smooth Hahaha, I have a new appreciation for women now though, it took forever and was kinda difficult...heh heh. Just thought I would share, inject a little fun into the boards
  • HAHA That gave me a little giggle. It's not so easy shaving your legs, eh?
  • Thanks for the smile! It will get easier to do... no worries.
  • Oh, Griff. You're probably like my favorite guy ever.

It IS difficult, isn't it? I've been doing it since I was 12 and I consider it a success if I'm not gushing blood from my knees and/or ankles when I'm finished...
  • Haha! You know, I wouldn't trade places with guys though. It's gotta be a lot tougher to shave your face! And more noticeable if you cut yourself.
  • LOL that brought a smile to my stressful day ...

On that note I don't blame you at all because pulling hair is painful.
  • LOL!! FYI, Getting into a bed with clean sheets with freshly shaven smooth legs is like the best thing ever! Well, that is slightly exagerrated, but maybe you should try it.
  • Hahahaha. That's the best thing I've heard all day (it's been a long day...*sigh*). Enjoy your silky smooth legssss
  • Well well well... should I say Congrats on No More Pain? =)
  • LOL that gave me a laugh. btw, you should try waxing, it lasts longer
  • Quote: LOL that gave me a laugh. btw, you should try waxing, it lasts longer
    Hahaha! Loved that comment! =)
  • Now that your legs are freshly shaved and silky smooth, you must wear short-shorts. It's like the law or something.
  • Ahahaha... in high school, one of my best guy friends was a swimmer, so he kept his legs shaved during the season. Whenever guys OR girls complained about shaving, he'd top us all with "I have to shave my legs AND my face!!" You win!
  • Well, I'm definitely not trying waxing...just so ya know, you crazy women can keep that one to yourself (think Mel Gibson in what women want...TOO much PAINNNNNNNN!!!) And the sheets thing was quite amazing...I won't lie. It feels weird though, not quite used to it yet...but it was Hard, it took like 45 mins just to shave my calves...sheesh. I saw one of my friends last night though, he made fun of me for it. I told him to take a piece of duct tape and put it across his pubic hair and rip it off twice a day and tell me how it feels. He didn't say anything to me after that...I still can't figure out why though???
  • I love it!! Your post made me smile.